Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,572 members, 7,781,850 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:37 PM

6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady (30461 Views)

6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To / These Are 6 Ways A Girl Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex / Man Advertises Vacancy For A Decent Wife On OLX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by tivta(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
which one you get?
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by izospindle(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
the funny thing is most guys are not looking 4 matured ladies but a lady de can cultivate as for decent........gud luck on thatwink
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by ayorinde217(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
franchasng:
Lol, nigerian guys have been traumatized by Nigerian ladies, so whatever ladies say, guys keep hearing Money, Owo, Kudi, Ego, money money, show me the money, where is the money, i say where is the damn big money, is there plenty money, okay just bring money cheesy cheesy cheesy
they caused it
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by blackbeau1(f): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
omooba969:

Like you...? grin
lol. Just echoing the poster
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by biggace(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
if you buy this askirim you buy problem

Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by Banks2574: 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
I don't wana sound disrespectful, but I don't give a shhitt about the people you mentioned!!

e concern u o..
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by MissRaine69(f): 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
Please add Education/Intelligence I don’t refer to MSc or PhD’s here but at least by knowledgeable with what’s happening around you and globally. Be a man who can be objective and adaptable . I don’t know about other women there are times when I met someone and thought there is hope ...until he opened his mouth and then you realise all you see is a facade scratch the surface and there is nothing there. For some looks matter for the perceptive ones it has to be more than that.
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
fuckerstard:
Act mature and dress mature, spend mature.
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by egworlordor(m): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nice one OP; matured ladies are easiest to date cos they know what they want and they go for it... Money is not everything if not poor men for nor de marry
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by ImaIma1(f): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
Don't form an accent

Don't sag your trousers

Don't try to impress

Smell good
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by anochuko01(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
when you talk about mature ladies, you must be talking of ladies who are fast approaching 30... the age where every single lady automatically becomes humble, less demanding and choosy. the time when most Nigerian lady starts thinking and looking beyond a man's pocket, a time when age is fast catching up on them.

the younger slay Queens would not agree with you....until they start turning 30 too

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by walepackage(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
@op "Matured lady" is a subjective term which have varied meaning depending on the personality.
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
JayCynic:
How to Make a Nigerian Girl Fall for You

1. Make money

2. Make Money

3. Make More Money

4. Get a G-wagon

Money brings the looks, the dress sense and errthang.

G-What?? Ordinary Corrola Sport Will Do The Magic. Abi no be Nigerians Ebina Gurls You Dey Talk About Lmao.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
Loyalty is a huge one!!! I'm married now but in my dating days, loyalty was huge to me, still is now!!! Loyal men who stay true to you always, who aren't only loyal the first two weeks of knowing you but stay consistent with you without changing is key. Most mature ladies aren't after money, but want good, loyal men.
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by mixter(m): 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
Good talk.
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by MhizzAJ(f): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Sir.

If someone made this kind of comment that you have made on a nairaland thread that you created, am sure you would be angry and would scream abuse at him.

Try to be polite at all times, even if it is difficult. Sometimes you need to be angry too...but not this kind misplaced anger.Do unto others...

Thank you, and have a nice day.

CC91.

P.S May your wife have the good manners of a princess, and the body of a Kardashian.

He's a very rude guy,just forget him
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by ashiraf(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
ur right
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by bizzy500: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Biglittlelois:
We still have 60-70% decent ladies, guys complaining about slay slay and money hungry ladies fall victim cos they want flashy, sexy, sex dragon, painted face mamas, the real deal is not attractive to them.
60-70% wah? Its nt even up to 30%
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by Dearlord(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
It doesn't work most of the time.
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by Realhommie(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
Biglittlelois:
We still have 60-70% decent ladies, guys complaining about slay slay and money hungry ladies fall victim cos they want flashy, sexy, sex dragon, painted face mamas, the real deal is not attractive to them.
The percentage is very far from 60-70%, you're being too generous... Maybe around 15-20% and I'd agree.
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, and sell tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by fredomale(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
Having good command of English should also be added to that list.It will really go a long way.
aDEOetREGE:
I'll try and be brief

1. Haircut:

one of the most irritating haircut by most Nigerian guys is 'old skul'. Don't misquote me, there is
nothing bad with it if it perfectly fits your head shape, stature, and some other things like if you have a clean face. But imagine a hefty guy, with pimples, and all that keeping this kinda haircut, no matter how neat you are, it will portray you otherwise.

A real life example is of a bald guy I saw trying hard to keep oldskul.. Like TF?

Bald guys usually look good on skin
Square faced dudes are good with low-cut
And like that, every guy should know what's best for him

Mature girls like neat and good-looking guys. This is one of the things they look out for in guys.

2. Dress sense:

mature girls don't want you to have a wardrobe as rich as hushpuppy's, NO! Even if it's just 3 cloth combinations you have, make sure you know your way around. Dont wear native to a Monday date, don't use a stripe tie on a striped or multipatterned shirt......

3. Are you yourself?

A total turnoff for mature girls is you trying to be what you are not. If you don't have one naira, don't claim to be yusuf buhari.... Don't rent cars to impress her on dates. How long are you gonna do these for? Someday she is gonna realise and she is gonna dump your fake ass.

4. Be busy:

She doesn't care what you do as long as something keeps you busy. She doesn't need you to be the managing director in shell or first bank, NO.

She needs you to be intelligent and busy, then she trusts whatever you are doing even if the return is low ATM.

Trust me, she doesn't need a man to babysit neither does she wants a man who craves attention at every damn minute. Hint: Unavailability is a good spice.

5. Smell

Imagine you wearing a multimillion naira worth of wears, shoes and blings...Fine, you killed it but how about the strong smell from your armpit and what have we. Men are wired to have strong body scents and when not properly checked, it becomes disgusting.

This applies to the mouth too. Every mouth stinks in the morning, it’s left for individual whether to let it stink through the day or not.

For those with persistent mouth odour/halitosis, a visit to a doc ain’t a bad idea after all...

Remember, always smell nice even in your private closet.

6. Loyalty:

The preceeding points are the pros of mature girls but this right here is the major con about them. Mature ladies are extremely jealous and territorial beings. They want their man loyal to them and them alone.

If you are dating one right now and know how to keep your blokos where it is, good for you..... Else, it can make you a victim of

-Death,
-Arson (burn you or your important docs)
-voodoo affliction

You know the rest!

Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by Antina(f): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Exactly tongue

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by Iceberg3: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Huee:
God bless you OP
Tell them Abeg

Come closer jawe..grin
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by kinzation(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cromcruach91:
Thread created January 25th....comes here 23 March

Nairaland....nairaland!
we love recycling man...grin
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by newslifeop: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ok
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by sylvez(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
we concluded that rich guys are compatible with all Nigerian girls....
JayCynic:
How to Make a Nigerian Girl Fall for You
1. Make money
2. Make Money
3. Make More Money
4. Get a G-wagon
Money brings the looks, the dress sense and errthang.
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by sulakishop(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
None of the OP point is certain... If you no get money ehn
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by merxi55(f): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
Very nice op...#thumbup
You didn't add comportment and proper carriage.
They feel money is everything....
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by babra19: 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
aDEOetREGE:
I'll try and be brief

1. Haircut:

one of the most irritating haircut by most Nigerian guys is 'old skul'. Don't misquote me, there is
nothing bad with it if it perfectly fits your head shape, stature, and some other things like if you have a clean face. But imagine a hefty guy, with pimples, and all that keeping this kinda haircut, no matter how neat you are, it will portray you otherwise.

A real life example is of a bald guy I saw trying hard to keep oldskul.. Like TF?

Bald guys usually look good on skin
Square faced dudes are good with low-cut
And like that, every guy should know what's best for him

Mature girls like neat and good-looking guys. This is one of the things they look out for in guys.

2. Dress sense:

mature girls don't want you to have a wardrobe as rich as hushpuppy's, NO! Even if it's just 3 cloth combinations you have, make sure you know your way around. Dont wear native to a Monday date, don't use a stripe tie on a striped or multipatterned shirt......

3. Are you yourself?

A total turnoff for mature girls is you trying to be what you are not. If you don't have one naira, don't claim to be yusuf buhari.... Don't rent cars to impress her on dates. How long are you gonna do these for? Someday she is gonna realise and she is gonna dump your fake ass.

4. Be busy:

She doesn't care what you do as long as something keeps you busy. She doesn't need you to be the managing director in shell or first bank, NO.

She needs you to be intelligent and busy, then she trusts whatever you are doing even if the return is low ATM.

Trust me, she doesn't need a man to babysit neither does she wants a man who craves attention at every damn minute. Hint: Unavailability is a good spice.

5. Smell

Imagine you wearing a multimillion naira worth of wears, shoes and blings...Fine, you killed it but how about the strong smell from your armpit and what have we. Men are wired to have strong body scents and when not properly checked, it becomes disgusting.

This applies to the mouth too. Every mouth stinks in the morning, it’s left for individual whether to let it stink through the day or not.

For those with persistent mouth odour/halitosis, a visit to a doc ain’t a bad idea after all...

Remember, always smell nice even in your private closet.

6. Loyalty:

The preceeding points are the pros of mature girls but this right here is the major con about them. Mature ladies are extremely jealous and territorial beings. They want their man loyal to them and them alone.

If you are dating one right now and know how to keep your blokos where it is, good for you..... Else, it can make you a victim of

-Death,
-Arson (burn you or your important docs)
-voodoo affliction

You know the rest!

You try
but
e never complete

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her / 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship / Funny Reasons Nigerian Ladies Turn Down Marriage Proposal From Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.