Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Islam And Spirituality - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And Spirituality (20925 Views)

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Islam And The Prophet Muhammad / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
What does Islam say about our spirituality? Why do we talk less about spirituality in Islam? Is it not as important as well.

from my personal experience a lot is going in the spiritual realm, u might think is not your business, but believe me the activities going on in the spiritual realm is affecting our daily life but we know not. And from what I see the shayateen are winning the war.

Let me tell you, shaitan don't care about the Christians, atheist, Jews and other religion because they are already misguided. They only care about the believers (Muslims) and while we are going about our normal business looking for our daily bread, they are devising new strategies everyday to cause enmity, war, hatred between Muslims so that the Muslims will kill themselves, This way it makes their job of weakening Muslims easy all in preparation for the coming of dajjal.

There's is a big conspiracy against Islam in the world today, and the shayateen are the once in charge making sure the plan comes to fruition. This enormous conspiracy has its headquarter in America. Unfortunately we Muslims we are so easy to be divided. Fighting each other on every issue, even in these small nairaland, we can't seem to agree on one thing. This are all the works of shaitan.

Dont you think the wars going on in the world today has spiritual explanation? I know for sure it has. Bokoharam and isis that u see today are been used by jinns while they themselves use them in taweez.

Haven't you noticed that both terorist group only kill Muslims in mosque this days. That's the jinns at work, according to them they love the Muslim blood. There is a network called boo woo, they are in charge of causing war between Muslims, in preparation for the coming of dajjal.

So many Strange things happening this days, like missing aeroplane without any trace, it's all the work of jinns. The Muslim jinns are battling the shayateen one's every day but they are so few and been overrun, we the human needs to join this battle.

My point is we need to wake up and fight the spiritual jihad too. We need to Take dawah to the jinns, We need to do more than just praying 5 times daily.

SALAM

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
Empiree what is ur take on Islam and spirituality
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
I know we don't like discussing this as Muslims but.... there it is
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
Abeg make una no ask me for evidence na spiritual matter
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Yes, muslims trying hard to ignore this fact. I have said here time and again the implication of abandoning Islamic spirituality or ihsan. Sheikh Imran Hosein better explains Islamic spirituality in all of his lectures. There are forces amongst the muslims who are trying harder everyday to bury Islamic spirituality or take it out of Islam. Islamic spirituality is what is termed "sufism" and it is in the Qur'an.

Unfortunately, we also have some people who are in fact deviated from Islamic spirituality as we know it and have adopted shayateen spiritual path. Islamic spirituality also known as mysticism in Islam, is now seen as outlandish practices. If you noticed, i have always talked about it but some ulama reject the idea of it probably because of some people misapplication of it. That's not excuse by the way.

Yes, Shaytan and his men are working tirelessly to divide muslims while muslims are busy eating kuli kuli. Right now, they are inventing another currency which i and some muslims have known beforehand. This currency (bitcoin) is meant to enslave people just like paper money. Brace for worse. A brother once said in a thread last year that "when we(northern nigeria) used to do dhikr together, there was nothing like BH. But the moment we abandoned it, BH and all types of vices crept in." There are indeed a lot going on in spiritual realm. We are so heedless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hkana
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Hkana: 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Present Sah! Thanks for the mention. Food don done be that.

Initiating ghost protocol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by iamgenius(m): 1:14am On Jan 26, 2018
emekaRaj:
What does Islam say about our spirituality?
There are two types io spirituality namely: Halaal Spirituality and Haraam Spirituality. Halaal Spirituality is the foundation of Islam I.E believing in Allaah, His Messengers, His angels, His Books, the Last Day and in the divine decree, both good and bad. Haraam Spirituality is seeking the help of the Shayaateen.

Why do we talk less about spirituality in Islam? Is it not as important as well.
Whoever talk less about Halaal Spirituality in Islam is not a Muslim. How can someone who believes in the Shahaadatayn talk less about it and take it as not important while it's the root of our Deen.

from my personal experience a lot is going in the spiritual realm, u might think is not your business, but believe me the activities going on in the spiritual realm is affecting our daily life but we know not. And from what I see the shayateen are winning the war.
Bro, I'm getting confused here. What exactly do you mean by Spirituality in Islam?. I hope it's not the Sheu Sheu things sha.

Let me tell you, shaitan don't care about the Christians, atheist, Jews and other religion because they are already misguided. They only care about the believers (Muslims) and while we are going about our normal business looking for our daily bread, they are devising new strategies everyday to cause enmity, war, hatred between Muslims so that the Muslims will kill themselves, This way it makes their job of weakening Muslims easy all in preparation for the coming of dajjal.
You are right. But don't forget that Shaytaan (Iblis) and his children(shayaateen among the Jinns) don't do this alone rather they need help from Shayaateen among the human beings also. And they also care about the non Muslims too, coz they won't want them to change their mind and see the light of Islam.

There's is a big conspiracy against Islam in the world today, and the shayateen are the once in charge making sure the plan comes to fruition. This enormous conspiracy has its headquarter in America.
Right

Unfortunately we Muslims we are so easy to be divided. Fighting each other on every issue, even in these small nairaland, we can't seem to agree on one thing. This are all the works of shaitan.
How can we Muslims agree on everything as long as we have some people calling themselves Muslim and wanted to change the true message of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). These people only bring Innovation into the Deen, and we are only trying to stop them doing that so that our deeds won't be spoilt.

Dont you think the wars going on in the world today has spiritual explanation? I know for sure it has. Bokoharam and isis that u see today are been used by jinns while they themselves use them in taweez.
What does Jinn has to do with these?. You are bringing Christians believe here.

Haven't you noticed that both terorist group only kill Muslims in mosque this days. That's the jinns at work, according to them they love the Muslim blood. There is a network called boo woo, they are in charge of causing war between Muslims, in preparation for the coming of dajjal.

They only kill Muslims because they are founded and sponsored by non Muslims. I still don't see why you're accusing the Jinn of this while we know who are behind these Terrorism.

So many Strange things happening this days, like missing aeroplane without any trace, it's all the work of jinns. The Muslim jinns are battling the shayateen one's every day but they are so few and been overrun, we the human needs to join this battle.
Jinns again? How do we join the battle?

My point is we need to wake up and fight the spiritual jihad too. We need to Take dawah to the jinns, We need to do more than just praying 5 times daily.

SALAM
Dawah hasn't even spread to all our
neighborhood. How do we take Dawah to the Jinns?

4 Likes

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Tlake(m): 2:47am On Jan 26, 2018
we should pray for victory for the Muslim jinns and for guidance To the world from Allah and preach brotherhood n do it thru good manners,rise above hate ...
Re: Islam And Spirituality by olasaad(f): 7:33am On Jan 26, 2018
Empiree:
Yes, muslims trying hard to ignore this fact. I have said here time and again the implication of abandoning Islamic spirituality or ihsan. Sheikh Imran Hosein better explains Islamic spirituality in all of his lectures. There are forces amongst the muslims who are trying harder everyday to bury Islamic spirituality or take it out of Islam. Islamic spirituality is what is termed "sufism" and it is in the Qur'an.

Unfortunately, we also have some people who are in fact deviated from Islamic spirituality as we know it and have adopted shayateen spiritual path. Islamic spirituality also known as mysticism in Islam, is now seen as outlandish practices. If you noticed, i have always talked about it but some ulama reject the idea of it probably because of some people misapplication of it. That's not excuse by the way.

Yes, Shaytan and his men are working tirelessly to divide muslims while muslims are busy eating kuli kuli. Right now, they are inventing another currency which i and some muslims have known beforehand. This currency (bitcoin) is meant to enslave people just like paper money. Brace for worse. A brother once said in a thread last year that "when we(northern nigeria) used to do dhikr together, there was nothing like BH. But the moment we abandoned it, BH and all types of vices crept in." There are indeed a lot going on in spiritual realm. We are so heedless.

Nice one smiley oya....kulikuli for you

2 Likes

Re: Islam And Spirituality by yusasiv(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2018
Are you saying spirituality is the reason Muslims now stigmatize among their Muslim brothers, lemme site an example, i the Salafis, the sufiis and the tijaniyahs all have different approaches to Islam. So, the entire phrase "islam and spirituality" is not understandable to me

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Ruq: 10:16am On Jan 26, 2018
I'm afraid we can only do little as it has been written that Kushoo will be forgotten in the last days when that time comes. So it is one of the signs of the end of time.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Shafiiimran99: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2018
The only way out is the obedient to the commandments of Allah. Allah say; take care of yourselves by forbidden what is wrong and encourage what is right then no evildoer will over power you, provided you obey Allah. Moreover, islam spirituality point of view is different from non muslims view though islam itself is spiritual
Re: Islam And Spirituality by dultmax(m): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2018
I love this post.

When the sufis try to explain spirituality, fellow muslim brothers will come here and shout bidia....they will shout shirk...they will look for all ways to paint it bad.

As if the Quran and Hadith didnt talk about it.

For all those who are interested in the spiritual path and knowledge, I would like us to create a thread where we give fundamentals of spiritualism, the science of sacred law which originated within the Ummah, the state and levels of human reasoning will be the topics to be treated and also, the steps to get direct vision of divine light of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) will also be the main aim of the topic.

in conclusion, we can start our spiritual journey together and get wilaya together.

If you support this, pls let me know

N.B...if your level of reasoning is still that spiritual science it shirk, you need to re-discover your self and read lots of suratul Fatiha.

Allah will help us all.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Shafiiimran99: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2018
Empiree, suffism is not the spirituality of islam, in fact you can separate spirituality from islam so is itself spirituality. The only and pure spirituality is obedient to Allah and his messenger (peace and blessins of Allah be on him)

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by iamgenius(m): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2018
Empiree:

Where is Sufism written in the Quran?
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Shafiiimran99: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2018
dultmax:
I love this post.

When the sufis try to explain spirituality, fellow muslim brothers will come here and shout bidia....they will shout shirk...they will look for all ways to paint it bad.

For all those who are interested in the spiritual path and knowledge, I would like us to create a thread where we give fundamentals of spiritualism, the science of sacred law which originated within the Ummah, the state and levels of human reasoning will be the topics to be treated and also, the steps to get direct vision of divine light of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) will also be the main aim of the topic.

in conclusion, we can start our spiritual journey together and get wilaya together.

N.B...if your level of reasoning is still that spiritual science it shirk, you need to re-discover your self and "read lots of suratul Fatiha".

Allah will help us all.
says who?
Re: Islam And Spirituality by dultmax(m): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2018
Says someone who have thread and still threading the spiritual path and wants someone who have gone through same path and is still on it or willing to go through spiritual path to share and gain experience together.

Thanks

Shafiiimran99:
says who?
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Shafiiimran99: 11:12am On Jan 26, 2018
dultmax:
Says someone who have thread and still threading the spiritual path and wants someone who have gone through same path and is still on it or willing to go through spiritual path to share and gain experience together.

Thanks

The person's name please
Re: Islam And Spirituality by uvalued(m): 11:23am On Jan 26, 2018
If shaiytan is in america... Who do you stone in mecca on your hajj? Ok he goes to america to instigate Muslims to kill themselves and hurriedly returns to mecca to be stoned by the pilgrim but he does not die but returns to america and the cycle continues...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam And Spirituality by dultmax(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2018
Ahmed ibn Ariyo
Shafiiimran99:
The person's name please
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Shafiiimran99: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2018
dultmax:
Ahmed ibn Ariyo
Who told him or did he know that?
Re: Islam And Spirituality by mostyg(m): 11:44am On Jan 26, 2018
Let me first mention that I m not here to argue, I m here to collaborate the op's view based on personal experience.

We are indeed in war which we are heedless of.
How many of us believe in existence of witches and wizards? Why do we think people join these group consciously and unconsciously? Unconsciously because 50% of people just found themselves in the group. Witches recruit people just like any other organization. Once you found yourself being invited to a party with same clothes 'Aso ebi' or always eating in your dreams, there is tendency you are being invited to such group.
Unfortunately, some of our children have been forced in and they are being waited for to come of age and given power. ( we don't have to believe this).
Just yesterday after a ruqya session a brother asked if there was going to be an end to this spiritual attack. Of course himself and myself know the answer is negative. The people of evil are increasing in number while the Muslims are increasing themselves in follies against one another.
On the issue of helping the Muslim jinns, this is very paramount. My little experience in ruqya field shows that most of these evil jinns do not know they are evil, they just obey instructions. They don't even know about judgement day. The recitation of suratul qiyamah has made most of them accept Islam. Preaching to these jinns about Islam and begging Allah to show them their final abode if they died in the state of kufr and their abode if they accept Islam have always yielded positive result. I may not be able to count numbers of jinns and witches who has taken shahadah and later turned to fight those using them for evil. Wa kanno haqo alayno nasru limuminun.

My advise, whenever a jin speaks, please do whatever in your capacity to let them accept Islam. Please note that some would accept in order to let them go without being sincere with it. In that case recite the verse of the place of hypocrite to them, and begging Allah to let them see.

Let me add that during the course of ruqya, Allah has bless us with several people that see jinns and witches in people. This also has its own other side, when a witch or jinn knows that you could see him/her, they come for you and it becomes a never ending war.

Our adhkar is very important, let's endeavor to do it with our family always. The tactics of the evil is firstly to make you loose your guard (adhkar), then they come striking.
No one I repeat no one cannot be attack. Always be on guard with your adhkar.

May Allah continue to protect us.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam And Spirituality by zzarami: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2018
Thanks
Re: Islam And Spirituality by dultmax(m): 11:53am On Jan 26, 2018
that what? and what is your point exactly?

Shafiiimran99:
Who told him or did he know that?
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Shafiiimran99: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
dultmax:
that what? and what is your point exactly?

How did he know that for one to get spirituality he or she should recite Suratul Fathiah a lots?
Re: Islam And Spirituality by xage(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
Empiree, suffism is not the spirituality of islam, in fact you can separate spirituality from islam so is itself spirituality. The only and pure spirituality is obedient to Allah and his messenger (peace and blessins of Allah be on him)

Finally the only sensible post on this thread. Spirituality is gaining closeness to Allah by recognizing and worshiping He alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
dultmax:
I love this post.

N.B...if your level of reasoning is still that spiritual science it shirk, you need to re-discover your self and read lots of suratul Fatiha.

Allah will help us all.

Good idea..... Exactly Wat I think too... Why don't we continue it on this thread I think this is a good topic to start d discussion
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ruq:
I'm afraid we can only do little as it has been written that Kushoo will be forgotten in the last days when that time comes. So it is one of the signs of the end of time.

You have a point too
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
The only way out is the obedient to the commandments of Allah. Allah say; take care of yourselves by forbidden what is wrong and encourage what is right then no evildoer will over power you, provided you obey Allah. Moreover, islam spirituality point of view is different from non muslims view though islam itself is spiritual

U have a point, but it's not anough, we need to do more, if d kafirun can go to any length for their false god, we as Muslims should be able to do more for Allah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Islam's Position On Homosexuality / Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia / Judgement Day (signs, Stages & Proceedings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.