Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Oil At $80/barrel Is Badluck In Disguise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil At $80/barrel Is Badluck In Disguise (1415 Views)

Crude Oil Prices Race To $80 / Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran / Oil Production Cost Per Barrel Down To $20, Says NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil At $80/barrel Is Badluck In Disguise by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
Greetings to all the smart people in the house.
Who else thinks that this rising oil price is going to affect exports?I feel the naira is going to strengthen thereby crippling business for us exporters,like minds come in please,let's discuss
Re: Oil At $80/barrel Is Badluck In Disguise by Thane(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
nwanneni:
Greetings to all the smart people in the house.
Who else thinks that this rising oil price is going to affect exports?I feel the naira is going to strengthen thereby crippling business for us exporters,like minds come in please,let's discuss

It really did affect business. Bros, I really tried contacting you via email but NL just won't let me. I saw your comment on a thread https://www.nairaland.com/4852491/how-old-when-made-first/5#73083302 about selling cheap whiskey. I stay in Onitsha, and I really know my way around. So I am pleading if you may introduce me into the biz. Thanks in advance. 07032909591
Re: Oil At $80/barrel Is Badluck In Disguise by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Thane:

It really did affect business. Bros, I really tried contacting you via email but NL just won't let me. I saw your comment on a thread https://www.nairaland.com/4852491/how-old-when-made-first/5#73083302 about selling cheap whiskey. I stay in Onitsha, and I really know my way around. So I am pleading if you may introduce me into the biz. Thanks in advance. 07032909591
i don't sell cheap but very expensive ones o!it is that other guy Edde.e that was talking about cheap ones.
Do you have whiskey to sell?
Re: Oil At $80/barrel Is Badluck In Disguise by Thane(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
nwanneni:
i don't sell cheap but very expensive ones o!it is that other guy Edde.e that was talking about cheap ones.
Do you have whiskey to sell?

no, I don't even have any idea about the biz but I want to learn and earn
Re: Oil At $80/barrel Is Badluck In Disguise by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
Thane:

no, I don't even have any idea about the biz but I want to learn and earn
bro.
I go tell you the truth.it is a good venture but very risky and takes a lot of Money.(20 mill upwards)
2)i don't do combine business.it is not a good thing.
I got entangled in a huge debt/loss because of it so i never combine with people.
I really love to help but my hands are just tied.i hope you understand
Re: Oil At $80/barrel Is Badluck In Disguise by Thane(m): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
nwanneni:
bro.
I go tell you the truth.it is a good venture but very risky and takes a lot of Money.(20 mill upwards)
2)i don't do combine business.it is not a good thing.
I got entangled in a huge debt/loss because of it so i never combine with people.
I really love to help but my hands are just tied.i hope you understand

I understand boss. All the best. But in case you come down to Onitsha any day and need a cup of water, holla at your boy.

1 Like

Re: Oil At $80/barrel Is Badluck In Disguise by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
Thane:

I understand boss. All the best. But in case you come down to Onitsha any day and need a cup of water, holla at your boy.
ok bro.thank you in advance

(1) (Reply)

How To Run An Effective And Low Cost Facebook Ads / Register And Get VIB Airdrop. Already 5$ On Binance / Want To Become A Millionaire In Or Before 2019? Let Me Show You An Idea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.