Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled (8354 Views)

HR Analytics For HR Professionals / Hr Professionals Needed Urgently / Get A Job Abroad From Nigeria – Top 5 Trending Skills To Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by BrandSpurNG: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
Instinct Wave, organizers of the 8th Marketing World Awards, 8th Ghana Information Technology and Telecom Awards, and 4th Nigeria CFO Awards, Africa Digital Banking & payment Forum has announced the unveiling of Top 50 HR Professionals in Nigeria.This is scheduled to hold at the plush Oriental Hotel on the 2nd of March 2018.

Nigeria Top 50 HR Leaders is a celebration of fifty leading Human Resource practitioners who have made sterling contributions to the corporate sector over the years.

Instinct Wave CEO, Mr. Akin Naphtal in a signed statement said that, the work of HR profession has evolved over the years with the use of technology to drive efficiency. According to him, Human Resource units now play pivotal and strategic roles in sustaining organizational balance and growth in a highly competitive global environment. Ironically the impact of these HR leaders is rarely celebrated or recognized in most organizations.

“HR practitioners need to be motivated and this is why we are lifting the veil to celebrate and honor those who have demonstrated excellence in delivering best practice and innovation in the profession,” he said.

Speaking on some of the yardsticks to qualify for this award, Mr. Naphtal said that  the  HR Practitioner must possess at least 10 years  of experience, be the overall head of HR Department, deliver HR best practice, uphold concrete strategies towards the growth of organization and keep a good relationship with stakeholders,

This unique award is to celebrate outstanding accomplishments and deepen interest in young fliers in the sector to be more purposeful and resilient.

The list will be unveiled during the gala night on March 2nd at the Oriental Hotel Lekki Lagos.

The gala night will provide an exceptional opportunity for HR professionals and stakeholders in the corporate sector to network, and reinforce relationships with partners.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/nigerias-top-50-hr-professionals-to-be-unveiled/

Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by postbox: 6:49am On Jan 26, 2018
Lets know dem
Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by Gkemz: 7:12am On Jan 26, 2018
The same HR people who act as lords by treating desperate job seekers as slaves or rather trash. Wetin remain na to ask applicants to lick their sores. If you don't intend to accept many applicants, why did you accept applications more than you intend to hire, allowing them to pass through the rigorous and complex stages after which you send regret mails to them because they have no recommendation within the top management or couldn't dance to the gallery.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by mrkings84(m): 7:13am On Jan 26, 2018
Is too late. Buhari must go!!!
Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by RemedyLab: 7:13am On Jan 26, 2018
ok
The real best HR know themselves

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by hezy4real01(m): 7:13am On Jan 26, 2018
My HRM will not come and learn now oooo, she will just be passing unnecessary memo
Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by rxmusa(m): 7:14am On Jan 26, 2018
Our Buhari is working

Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by Binbon: 7:15am On Jan 26, 2018
Really?
Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by unitysheart(m): 7:16am On Jan 26, 2018
I nominate madam Timi
Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by Tunasco4u(m): 7:18am On Jan 26, 2018
Let me come and be going
Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by Dottune(m): 7:18am On Jan 26, 2018
hezy4real01:
My HRM will not come and learn now oooo, she will just be passing unnecessary memo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by hezy4real01(m): 7:20am On Jan 26, 2018
Dottune:
I tell u Memo that u deer not say madam why this kind of memo naw
Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by sunbbo(m): 7:21am On Jan 26, 2018
Like seriously.
Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by marooh: 7:23am On Jan 26, 2018
I think Nigeria no get HR what dey get is

IKMWKM grin(I know man wey know man)
Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by OduntanGabriel(m): 7:25am On Jan 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by SHOPPERS(m): 7:27am On Jan 26, 2018
Its a manliness measuring event Jo.... The big heads first.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by dingbang(m): 7:30am On Jan 26, 2018
Taaaa....who dash dem
Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by luc26(f): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2018
Mine too ���� extremely clueless! quote author=hezy4real01 post=64520460]My HRM will not come and learn now oooo, she will just be passing unnecessary memo [/quote]
Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by AvailableCofOLa(m): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2018
Would be a pleasure seeing the list.
Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by Dottune(m): 8:11am On Jan 26, 2018
hezy4real01:
I tell u Memo that u deer not say madam why this kind of memo naw
Loool
Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by hezy4real01(m): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2018
luc26:
Mine too ���� extremely clueless! quote author=hezy4real01 post=64520460]My HRM will not come and learn now oooo, she will just be passing unnecessary memo
Oh e reach your side too hahahahhahaha lol
Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by obowunmi(m): 9:53am On Jan 26, 2018
If you like, let them knaack/fucck you because of a job. Be wise!

Many of these folks are predators.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled by tall2ce(m): 9:56am On Jan 26, 2018
Them go host seminars on how to write CVs and how to scale thru interviews but dem go end up recruiting through the backdoor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FUTA SPGS Admission For 2016/2017 / Ghana Military Women Are Sexy / Worst 2012 Employers, Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.