Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,151 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Death(shot Story) - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Death(shot Story) (400 Views)

The Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death(shot Story) by HOD2(m): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
By:HOD DEATH At first I was sleeping in the comfort of my zone suddenly the wind overwhelmed the palace everywhere was trampled The land stand expansive The beach line stand extensive But my power stand extrusive In a voice united in one I could hear in an horizon land, push! Push! Push! Deep down an amplitude. It was a harbinger of cessation It was a matter of life and death I have to survive this bereavement Than I thought what is my crime? Am dainty and saintly in my realm But I have to stand firm like pokuwaa the woman in her prime The chuckles of agony in my mouth The ecstasy of pain filled my vacuum I cuddled for survive But gripe and agony supreme The ray of hope is a decades of hopelessness down a tunnel I can't survive this Here death want it district I v to accept to fate Nature have to take it place Then I could feel the demon at the apex of my head Yet it's dim I could feel it at my crest Suddenly everywhere was slippery I was evolve to the demon However I try to circumscribe my self but there is a force Now the next action of the demon is uncertain Though the demon will kick or something But Alas! It began to choke me Right from my head forcing e to it self Then I could feel a hand grab my head Forcing me out perhaps trying to rescue me from the demon I let out. Cry of anguish and pain Cry of happiness that I live again I could hear voices of hope I hear the songs of Happiness The melody of bliss I hear the lullaby of ecstasy I hear the cheers of elation I hear the merriment of pleasure I hear the joy of motherhood It's the arrival of a baby It's the birth of a child I WAS BORN. HOD

(1) (Reply)

Green Blank Green / Reality Check! / The Divine Matrimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.