Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:23 PM

Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked (52023 Views)

Ebuka Vs A Nairalander: Who Rocked It Better? (Pics) / Promo! Promo! Giveaway Buy Your Cheap Dresses Here / 5 Fashion Trends Any Girl Who Grew Up In The 90s Probably Rocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
Evening ma ... cheesy
So you should go first with the picture exchange thing
Don't you think
Here we go lipsrsealed

Your turn smiley
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Here we go lipsrsealed

Your turn smiley
That is not you on your profile
You go first
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
That is not you on your profile
You go first
Stop doubting me Biko

Yours
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Stop doubting me Biko

Yours
check
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
check
Wow never knew you were this big shocked you've actually grown since the last time I saw you shocked
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Wow never knew you were this big shocked you've actually grown since the last time I saw you shocked
I am 26 years old going to 27 years old, what do you expect cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
I am 26 years old going to 27 years old, what do you expect cheesy

Awww that's nice you done with your service or about to
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awww that's nice you done with your service or about to
I am done with my service since 2016 grin

I am doing my masters degree now

I finished with my first degree in 2014 cheesy

You think I am 19 years like you ?
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
I am done with my service since 2016 grin
I am doing my masters degree now
I finished with my first degree in 2014 cheesy
You think I am 19 years like you ?
Awww the guy has gone far cheesy
What a welcome development cheesy

See this guy who told you that I'm 19 ? I'll be 21 by August this year cool
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awww the guy has gone far cheesy

What a welcome development cheesy

See this guy who told you that I'm 19 ? I'll be 21 by August this year cool
Really that is nice

So what is your story?

Education, Nysc, working etc?
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
Really that is nice

So what is your story?

Education, Nysc, working etc?
I Rand up in 2016 done with service...... presently working with an architectural firm in lag..... cool
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I Rand up in 2016 done with service...... presently working with an architectural firm in lag..... cool
Good for you

Nice combo

No wonder you claim to be a general queen �
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
Good for you
Nice combo
No wonder you claim to be a general queen �
And besides every queen there is a......wink
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
And besides every queen there is a......wink
King ?

So who might that be?
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
King ?

So who might that be?
You're still asking me shocked you just made me laugh cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You're still asking me shocked you just made me laugh cheesy
Me!
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
Me!
Ehmmmm ehmmm cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ehmmmm ehmmm cheesy
lol
you are funny
No problem, we can always be friends and get to know each other if you wish
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
lol

you are funny

No problem, we can always be friends and get to know each other if you wish
Why friends when we can be lipsrsealed wink

Where do you stay ?
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why friends when we can be lipsrsealed wink

Where do you stay ?
I stay in both lag and ibadan
You that love money. I don't have the kind of money you use to dream of.
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
I stay in both lag and ibadan

You that love money. I don't have the kind of money you use to dream of.
Ah ah ah bra mi cheesy cheesy all this allegations for me embarassed

Are you in a relationship
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ah ah ah bra mi cheesy cheesy all this allegations for me embarassed

Are you in a relationship
Not allegations but fact cheesy

I don't even know the reason for your sudden interest in me grin

No I am not wink
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
Not allegations but fact cheesy
I don't even know the reason for your sudden interest in me grin
No I am not wink
Don't believe everything you read on social media wink
Oh my bad guess I might have been quiet then smiley

You sure cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't believe everything you read on social media wink

Oh my bad guess I might have been quiet then smiley

You sure cheesy
hahaha

Yes I am sure

So what will be the responsibilities of the general Queen's boyfriend
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
hahaha

Yes I am sure

So what will be the responsibilities of the general Queen's boyfriend
Nothing just always lookout for me and love me rightly don't want lies or cheating undecided Simple life matters alot cool
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nothing just always lookout for me and love me rightly don't want lies or cheating undecided Simple life matters alot cool
Hmm ok

Very good cool

I am still In shock that you have a thing for me though

Me the chairman of broke niggas nairaland association
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
Hmm ok
Very good cool
I am still In shock that you have a thing for me though

Me the chairman of broke niggas nairaland association
Hmmmm Since you're not sure I guess I should let you be then cool
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hmmmm
Since you're not sure I guess I should let you be then cool
No, I am just in shocked

So what is your real name?

Educational background and so on i.e. university you attended, the course you read
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
No, I am just in shock

So what is your real name?

Educational background and so on i.e. university you attended, the course you read
You never can tell who have eyes for you..... tongue

I didn't attend any university.....i went to oko poly study architectural design and details.....

You ?
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You never can tell who have eyes for you..... tongue

I didn't attend any university.....i went to oko poly study architectural design and details.....

You ?
I studied economics at the Durban university of technology in south Africa

What about your state of origin?
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
I studied economics at the Durban university of technology in south Africa

What about your state of origin?
Really.... but you said it here countless times that you studied electrical engineering in a reputable polytechnic in the south

From the cool city in the eastern state cool
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Really.... but you said it here countless times that you studied electrical engineering in a reputable polytechnic in the south

From the cool city in the eastern state cool
Noo that wasn't me

I have always stated that I studied in south Africa

Perhaps you have fallen for the wrong person cheesy

I am sorry if you have believed I studied engineering, I am not that intelligent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT / ~ How Long Do You Keep Your Weaves, Braids & Cornrows~ / The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.