Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates (34235 Views)

HELP!!! My Whatsapp Got Cloned /bug / Scientists Announced The First Birth Of A Baby In Space In 2024 / These Baby Monkeys Are First Cloned Primates Created Using The Dolly Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by Fidecoo(m): 7:07am On Jan 27, 2018
The only problem here is,,,,they are made in China and may not last.

1 Like

Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 27, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
D world is cumn 2 an end.
Repemt

Mr Man, the world isn't coming to an end! This happened in 1996. I'm guessing you were still a kid then.

2 Likes

Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by chiomzy1(f): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2018
shocked
Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by mejai(m): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2018
The world is coming to an end...
Lemme goan pack my bags

Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by whixstan(m): 7:12am On Jan 27, 2018
FOR your CLONED MONKEYS pls call dis numbers 080666419911 or vist our website@www.clonedmoneysfromchina.com

1 Like

Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 27, 2018
Tonason:
Watching with kin interest. Very soon we will see man made men fill the streets. People without soul. The end has come. God will never allow that to happen
there is nothing like soul. If a sheep and monkey can be cloned man can be cloned too. If they allow it may pple wud bone religion
Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by Diso60090(m): 7:22am On Jan 27, 2018
Samusu:

He is coming

Coming from where?
Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by BiggyBamBam: 7:23am On Jan 27, 2018
They should come and clone Buhari
Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by Odobaone: 7:23am On Jan 27, 2018
caesaraba:
Old news of how many days now? If na Lil Kesh sneeze this morning now, the mod for don put am for FP even before the boy use hanky clean him nose.

Na people like una teach me how to get bad mouth for nairaland. Chai u wicked aswear

2 Likes

Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by Macgreat(m): 7:25am On Jan 27, 2018
Tonason:
Watching with kin interest. Very soon we will see man made men fill the streets. People without soul. The end has come. God will never allow that to happen

Did you read the part he wrote "surrogate mother"

The fact that its going to develop inside a person means it will definitely have a soul.

1 Like

Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by Geofavor(m): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2018
At this rate, this country will become the world power soon.

A country that was just like Nigeria before. But, they woke up and got to work. They dealt with corruption until it was greatly mitigated. Unlike Nigeria, they leveraged on their large population. They all worked collectively to build their nation. Unlike Nigeria, science and technology was properly funded. Unlike Nigeria who has abundant resources, they used the little ones they have to propel themselves to greatness.
Unlike Nigeria, they were united.

Please, let us stop farting around and get to work. The little each person contributes to the success of this nation counts. For our corrupt leaders, give it time. They will get what's coming to them.

2 Likes

Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by jonbellion(m): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2018
And some fools will still come and believe we have soul undecided
Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 27, 2018
lovingyouhun:
Na so, people trying so hard to replace God . Why it in another uterus? They should also make a uterus of their own,power the machine how ever they want , and produce a living fly first mugus trying to play God
don't be stupid this early

2 Likes

Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 27, 2018
The future is upon us
Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by okk4sure: 7:36am On Jan 27, 2018
TrendTopStries:
For the first time, a team of Chinese researchers has managed to clone two monkeys. Unveiled Wednesday, January 24 in the scientific journal Cell, this success is promising for medical research because it could allow laboratories to work with genetically uniform primate populations. But if this feat was performed with a therapeutic intent, it is not without asking many ethical questions.

In 1996 was born the sheep Dolly, the first cloned animal. Since then, mice, cats, and dogs have been born in the same way. But never our closest cousins, the monkeys, could have been cloned. It is now done. Macaques Zhong Zhong and Hua Hua share the same genetic code as their parents, so to speak.

To achieve this, we must take a cell of the individual that we want to clone and keep only its nucleus, which contains the genetic information. On the other side, on a female, researchers take a reproductive cell: an oocyte and remove the nucleus. The idea is to insert the genetic information of the first individual into the oocyte.

After a few days, an embryo appears and is transferred to the uterus of a surrogate mother.......

http://www.trendtopstories.com/2018/01/china-birth-of-first-cloned-primates.html
Cloned monkey my foot!They are just announcing ds 1 fr ethical reasons.Scientist all around the world av bn doing more advanced genetic research & cloning in their secret laboratory especially USA in their Nevada base with aliens.Iran has succesfuly clone a perfect human bin fr organ harvesting,to advanced In their medical field&to cater fr rear genetic disorder.They av also recreate extinct plants frm the frozen seed they gathered frm the polar area that av bn existing their fr a millions of years.

1 Like

Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by EddieCAD(m): 7:37am On Jan 27, 2018
ngwababe:
I no understand

U can't understand because u re not a #science student lipsrsealed
Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by talk2percy(m): 7:38am On Jan 27, 2018
Nna eh...Oyibo eh
Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by lovingyouhun: 7:38am On Jan 27, 2018
hardwerk:
don't be stupid this early

I hear you cow brain, everything that makes Nigeria a shithole country is crawling in your brain , olodo ! Shithole head, mad cow
Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by Omudia11: 7:48am On Jan 27, 2018
You're even going too far. They have not been able to create a cell.
lovingyouhun:
Na so, people trying so hard to replace God . Why it in another uterus? They should also make a uterus of their own,power the machine how ever they want , and produce a living fly first mugus trying to play God

1 Like

Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by Omudia11: 7:51am On Jan 27, 2018
Your opinion is invalid. Even a scientist has been able to prove the human soul exists.
yeyerolling:
there is nothing like soul. If a sheep and monkey can be cloned man can be cloned too. If they allow it may pple wud bone religion
Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by lovingyouhun: 7:51am On Jan 27, 2018
Omudia11:
You're even going too far. They have not been able to create a cell.

God bless you
And one mugu (cow) above had the guts to insult me this early morning , whats his moniker again hardwerk , poor reasoning i pity him /her
Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2018
Macaques... very interesting creatures. Macaques are the only free-living primates(if you aren't counting humans) that can be found in any part of continental Europe. Infact,an article once called them "Europe's only wild monkeys".
Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by omojeesu(m): 7:59am On Jan 27, 2018
Humans most probably have been cloned but not made manifest to humanity YET.

1 Like

Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by IMASTEX: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2018
Cruset:
God will always be the greatest.
No one is contesting God's position. This same God gave the scientists the wisdom to achieve the success. Is it obvious that God careless of most things we have been religiously believing to be important. Africa is under limitations of been a master of their own game because of religion. Yet they enjoy & crave for what other "unreligious" nations/individuals produces. Its time we define between what God should do for us & what we can do for ourselves via His wisdom.
Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by theo1477(m): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2018
Tonason:
Producing people has been done long ago,but ethical laws wouldn't allow that
Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 27, 2018
lovingyouhun:

God bless you
And one mugu (cow) above had the guts to insult me this early morning , whats his moniker again hardwerk , poor reasoning i pity him /her
sharrap again .....turd Blackman with his fairy pony
Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 27, 2018
lovingyouhun:

I hear you cow brain, everything that makes Nigeria a shithole country is crawling in your brain , olodo ! Shithole head, mad cow
piffle ...what else have you to display if not your inherent madness and stupidity
Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by Follygunners: 8:09am On Jan 27, 2018
This is absolutely wrong from all ramifications.... angry angry angry especially from a moral perspective. This isn't technological advancement, it's simply a case of human complacency and mis-placed priorities. It's just a matter of time before human cloning is being accepted among our crazy human society! Total BS !!! undecided
Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by Diso60090(m): 8:22am On Jan 27, 2018
ngwababe:
I no understand

Very soon you will understand
Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by lovingyouhun: 8:25am On Jan 27, 2018
hardwerk:
piffle ...what else have you to display if not your inherent madness and stupidity

I see you are just a frustrated fellow, your solution is not here on NL sorry grin grin grin

Anyone who wakes up to insult someone in the moring were there is no strive is mentally unstable, trust me you need a quick examination cause you are loosing it
Venting your anger on me will not make you feel any better, i pray for you in advance to receive sense in Jesus name, Amen, have a blessed day and may you find who will cure you of this your madness pretty soon else you will repeat it tomorrow morning
Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 27, 2018
lovingyouhun:

I see you are just a frustrated fellow, your solution is not here on NL sorry grin grin grin

Anyone who wakes up to insult someone in the moring were there is no strive is mentally unstable, trust me you need a quick examination cause you are loosing it
Venting your anger on me will not make you feel any better, i pray for you in advance to receive sense in Jesus name, Amen, have a blessed day and may you find who will cure you of this your madness pretty soon else you will repeat it tomorrow morning
emmm,tell me ,what were you trying to make ? A point ?
Re: China: Birth Of The First Cloned Primates by lovingyouhun: 8:30am On Jan 27, 2018
hardwerk:
sharrap again .....turd Blackman with his fairy pony

E dey pain you oooo gan gan
Damage control
A fellow NL said they havent even been able to creat a cell what do you have to say about that? You see your life
I know not everyone is stable but i didnt know your kind is here on NL too. You bought you data sef? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought / 9 Tech Companies Building Nigeria’s Future / Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.