Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! (39713 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her / Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 26, 2018
The Taxify driver, Henry Nnaemeka, accused of abduction and attempted rape by Shuga actress, Dorcas Shola Fapson has finally responded to her allegations and told in his own words what he says was what acually transpired between him and the actress.

Read Henry Nnaemeka's story below:

You recall yesterday, Shuga actress, Dorcas Shola Fapson (DSF), said she narrowly escaped being abducted and raped by the Taxify driver last night.

According to the story she shared on social media, Henry Nnaemeka fully locked her in his car, drove to a random house, then tried to drag her into it.

She revealed she was saved by her pepper spray which she emptied on his face.

Taxify company responded yesterday saying they have suspended Henry Nnaemeka account and access to their Taxify platform. And that their lawyers have petitioned the Nigerian Police and State Intelligence Bureau to take up the matter.

https://lailasnews.com/taxify-driver-accused-attempted-rape-abduction-finally-responds/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 26, 2018
lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by bigtt76(f): 4:47am On Jan 26, 2018
Hmmmm! Interesting times ahead.

Have always wondered why all these hailing cabs do not display the passenger's destination to the drivers. Each they'll be asking me and I'm like don't you guys see it first before coming? I pity the guy though and knew the girl might be lying. It might be an after effect of a failed date angry

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by AK6464(m): 4:56am On Jan 26, 2018
You still wonder why some of this girls can't keep a marriage for one year?

253 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by chrisbaby24(m): 5:10am On Jan 26, 2018
Hmmm....if wetin dis guy talk NA true...
...I reserve my comment sha...

32 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by saheedbadmus(m): 5:23am On Jan 26, 2018
who we go believe now

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by ipobarecriminals: 5:39am On Jan 26, 2018
sad A taste of injustice.

4 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by odiereke(m): 5:44am On Jan 26, 2018
Its getting interesting.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by jdluv(f): 6:09am On Jan 26, 2018
he deserves a fair hearin.....she was tryin to destroy a reputation but instead she destroyd hers and made this man popular

163 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Kenzico(m): 6:19am On Jan 26, 2018
When women play the victim in this kinda cases....its so easy to believe Until you hear the two sides of the story

Might also be she's looking for quick fame

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by dokiOloye(m): 6:27am On Jan 26, 2018
Women will always be their own greatest undoing cos a time will come when if a woman shouts rape,ppl will hiss and walk away.
I always suspected d b!tch was up to mischief.
Ask yourself,why would a taxify driver whose identity is easily verifiable attempt to rape her?
If you were a driver and a passenger attempts to have you drive him/her to Ikorodu by that 12am-1am,will you go?
B!tch conveniently omitted d part where they disputed about destination.
SMH.
Same way d other olosho in Abuja shouted rape only for it to be examined and it was discovered it was just a dispute about price for her hoeing.

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by BruncleZuma: 8:12am On Jan 26, 2018
Jungle don mature...and Taxify with Pepper Spray don dey trend.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by dingbang(m): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2018
I don't believe this..

5 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by tosyne2much(m): 8:15am On Jan 26, 2018
Rape allegation is a very bad one. It is something that may not redeem your image even if everything turns out to be a blackmail

22 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by jibbish(m): 8:15am On Jan 26, 2018
Dude was apprehensive
Babe was apprehensive

Who do we blame now?

The baffling thing is ladies know how to play the blame game. The guy might have thought yes, she wants to call thieves to snatch his ride, he sharply drove somewhere safe in his estate. And told the lady to come down. Babe changed it and peppered spray the guy, apparently he didn't know it was peppered spray and thot it was jazz. He decided to drag the babe down by force before he loses consciousness.

To cut analysis, the girl is at fault. If she had alighted when the guy said come down all this won't have happened.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Fesomu(m): 8:16am On Jan 26, 2018
Upcoming actress that thinks she needs to destroy someone reputation just because of her pride and obsession for cheap fame. Now I know you sha but as a nitwit...

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 26, 2018
nawao Eve has always been troubling mankind

4 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by suyamasta(m): 8:17am On Jan 26, 2018
Who the lie now
Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Millz404(m): 8:17am On Jan 26, 2018
This sounds more believable....than that disjointed piece of sh.it she conjured

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Bossontop(m): 8:17am On Jan 26, 2018
undecided
Na wa oo dis una mata pass me aswear...who's lying who's telling d truth

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by fasho01(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2018
The story sounds believable..
Anyways I just saw a thread with a video of the event. Lemme go view it before I make a rational conclusion

I've heard both sides of the narrative. Now remains the truth cos both of them are twisting the narrative to suit them

18 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2018
Nairaland lawyers, come out and help us out with this o. You guys never disappoint!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2018
Nairaland lawyers, come out and help us out with this o. You guys never disappoint!
Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by lindashealthwat(f): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Slaye: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2018
Yeah Yeah I knew that actress was lying all along, her story didn't add up. She is only trying to punish him

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by helphelp: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2018
There are 3 sides to a story.

Side A, side B and the TRUTH

11 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by OlujobaSamuel: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2018
I never believed the girl tori before, it was too short with no details and unconvincing.
I dont know why this Taxify no dey give destination sef, that's I've never tried them out, I'm scared the Nigeria factor might give them an opportunity to rip me off with excess charge.
Danfo sef go call destination before you enter.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Mariangeles(f): 8:20am On Jan 26, 2018
The taxify driver's version of the story seems more consistent the version of that night crawler of an actress... Guys should be more alert because the way women easily claim rape these days...

38 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by kenyguy(m): 8:20am On Jan 26, 2018
One wonder what she is doing with pepper spray by that time.

17 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Failtech: 8:21am On Jan 26, 2018
I believe the man cos he has nothing to gain, Dorcas Shola Fapson is a liar and a heartless person, she just wants to ruin this young man's life. The lady sef is too rude
Edited. I don't know what to believe anymore

Also the guy saod he drove to where there is security light, in the video i watched where they were was very dark

The girl also said he jammed the car door on her leg, madam show us the injury or mark cos i know how car doors inflicts pain and injury

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! by Firefire(m): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2018
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onna Jetty In Akwa Ibom Is Near Completion (Photos) / Plane Couldn't Land At Benin Airport Due To Power Outage, Passengers Flown Back / Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.