Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Current Situation In South Korea! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Current Situation In South Korea! (26521 Views)

Lagosians Stranded At Bus Stops. What's The Situation In Your Area? / Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) / The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Situation In South Korea! by acadollar(m): 5:03am On Jan 26, 2018
Bikonu.

Koreans has mastered all the tricks and changed immigration laws and visa rules.

They stay in strategic positions like Train stations to check if foreigners dey legal or not, unlike before and if you run, they chase you untill they catch you and deport.
They recruited able bodied, 7pack men for the job.

They do stop and search and ask for ID quite unlike before.

Majority of people with visas issued are being deported without even seeing the promise land. Especially, those with visas not student.
They send people back, and if the person refuse to go back, they put the person in airport detention untill you're ready to go back.

There is no working visa for us here. Before they have but it's been abolished. It does not exist. Don't fall a victim to agents.

And to convert visa now inside Korea dey IMPOSSIBLE, you cannot come with conference/business and change to student. No visa is convertible now again even if you marry, they will lure you to go home and that they will process your marriage visa.
All the people that left since, never get their own visa to return, so why even wasting your time?

For people that use to come in and seek assylum.
Now if you seek assylum, they process your matter sharp sharp and carry you go court, next thing na exit order.

For work, they don sabi say people dey come their place come work. They have blocked everywhere, Most Korean men agents that give work before no dey give work again especially for people with certain visas .

And even if you get luck get job, immigration dey enter many companies now with able bodied 6pack men.
They disguise themselves like they work in the same company and blend in to catch people and if you run.
They go chase you tire until they catch you, they recruited men with 6packs.

Or they will raid the company canteen, and block all exits and doors during lunch/ dinner time and capture every one red handed. From there many dey go straight to naija.
People wey get luck they pay fine of $1000 if na first time and if you get mouth and get person or get correct sponsor or correct visa. For language visa, business or conference, if they catch You, na bye bye.

Please, the days of come today, find job tomorrow don end.

Even to get Korean visa now na like passing thread for needle. E hard.

Hundreds of people are loosing their money for visa and majority to agents.
Imagine giving agent 300 to 600k, And he finally get you the visa, so far no be student visa, you only have %20 chance of coming inside Korea.

And if you're an E boy, now anya ndi eke is in Ulo aku, they go carry you go better questioning or even detain you for one small money like that.
And before as foreigners, you can withdraw any amount you want from bank, even $500k
But Now, once you open acct, your acct is limited and configured to only $300 withdrawal.

Take note:
For now, if you have 300k And above and your plan is not to come here and study but to hussle, please do not waste it,
Please use it and invest in Agriculture, Uber/Taxify driver or something profitable.
The chances of making it is very low now. Except you're a good gambler.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by bigtt76(f): 5:10am On Jan 26, 2018
Once again unable don go show una sef for there eh? tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by opomulero101(m): 5:46am On Jan 26, 2018
OP as u dey type dis thing,naija boyz still dey apply. well EXPERIENCE is the best TEACHER
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by muhammed50(m): 5:56am On Jan 26, 2018
Mtcheew! Stubborn Nigerians will pass through Libya...

3 Likes

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by littlewonders: 6:14am On Jan 26, 2018
Creative and desperate Nigerians
muhammed50:
Mtcheew!
Stubborn Nigerians will pass through Libya...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by capatainrambo: 6:34am On Jan 26, 2018
them go pursue you, till they catch you. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by NONNYG: 6:53am On Jan 26, 2018
as South Korea don cast, next na to try North Koreagrin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by NONNYG: 6:54am On Jan 26, 2018
capatainrambo:
them go pursue you, till they catch you. grin
hahahaha for those that always like to take offgrin
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by Billyjim: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
with the help of regular fitness training one should be able to outsmart those 7 packs guys.

acadollar:
Bikonu.

Koreans has mastered all the tricks and changed immigration laws and visa rules.

They stay in strategic positions like Train stations to check if foreigners dey legal or not, unlike before and if you run, they chase you untill they catch you and deport.

Majority of people with visas issued are being deported without even seeing the promise land. Especially, those with visas not student.
They send people back, and if the person refuse to go back, they put the person in airport detention untill you're ready to go back.

There is no working visa for us here. Before they have but it's been abolished. It does not exist. Don't fall a victim to agents.

And to convert visa now inside Korea dey IMPOSSIBLE, you cannot come with conference/business and change to student. No visa is convertible now again even if you marry, they will lure you to go home and that they will process your marriage visa.
All the people that left since, never get their own visa to return, so why even wasting your time?

Now if you seek assylum, they process your matter sharp sharp and carry you go court, next thing na exit order.

For work, they don sabi say people dey come their place come work. They have blocked everywhere, Most Korean men agents that give work before no dey give work again especially for people with certain visas .

And even if you get luck get job, immigration dey enter many companies now with able bodied 6pack men.
They disguise themselves like they work in the same company and blend in to catch people and if you run.

Or they will raid the company canteen, and block all exits and doors during lunch/ dinner time and capture every one red handed. From there many dey go straight to naija.
People wey get luck they pay fine of $1000 if na first time and if you get mouth and get person or get correct sponsor or correct visa. For language visa, business or conference, if they catch You, na bye bye.

Imagine giving agent 300 to 600k, And he finally get you the visa, so far no be student visa, you only have %20 chance of coming inside Korea.

And if you're an E boy, now anya ndi eke is in Ulo aku, they go carry you go better questioning or even detain you for one small money like that.
And before as foreigners, you can withdraw any amount you want from bank, even $500k
But Now, once you open acct, your acct is limited and configured to only $300 withdrawal.

Take note:
For now, if you have 300k And above and your plan is not to come here and study but to hussle, please do not waste it,
Please use it and invest in Agriculture, Uber/Taxify driver or something profitable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by Lordwap(m): 10:56am On Jan 29, 2018
Lol, are you in south Korea? No be only 7 pack men. Stop and search ke grin?
I guess you are in US not South Korea
acadollar:
Bikonu.

Take note:

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by chukxie(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nice one, Op. Hard truth, you told! South Korea is a sweet country sha. I was there from 2004 to 2007. Back then it was very easy to land a factory job because there were jobs everywhere; and factories were eager to hire blacks. My first job was at a textile washing and dying factory sandwiched between Uijeongbu and Dongducheon. From there I moved on 6to a jeans making factory somewhere after Pucheon. Korean factory jobs no be moi-moi oo! Na twelve hours, Monday to Saturday. I recall one winter evening during dinner at the cafeteria the immigration raided the jeans factory I was working in. The factory had workers from 9ja, the Philippines, Nepal and Peru. Come see run! The 'ajuma' (elderly woman cook) hid me and some Filipinos inside her room. I was scared 'shitful' because I was carrying a student visa, and knew my visa would be cancelled if I was caught. The immigration team searched but didn't find us. A few workers were caught but no 9ja guy was caught. Back then 9ja guys used to put up a fight with the immigration police. After that experience, I returned to Itaewon where I was living and concentrated on my studies. It was during that period I landed my first part-time ESL job. I learnt how to teach English as a second language in Korea! The rich experience I gained in Korea followed me into China where I'm currently based. I feel very nostalgic talking about Korea. I dated my first Caucasian chic there. Shagged a good number of western, Filipina, Korean and even a Kiwi fanny there! For clubbing, I used to frequent Kings Club and X.O. For mellow evenings, I used to chill at Geckos,The Loft or Reggae Pub. For cheap clothes, I used to shop till I dropped at Dongdemun! For second hand electronics, Yongsan base was my go-to place because I had friends there. For a quick Korean rice and stew, Ajuma-half-chicken was my favourite spot. The tiny restaurant was situated right behind the building housing Burger King. Has Itaewon changed much? How long have you been in 'Koko' for? Is Haebangcheon still thriving and teeming with blacks? Are those 'ashewos' still on hooker hill? Take care, bro. May God bless your hustle.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by acadollar(m): 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lordwap:
Lol, are you in south Korea? No be only 7 pack men. Stop and search ke grin?
I guess you are in US not South Korea
You want to trade words with Me, police has stopped my car multiples times in Suwon station.

Likewise many people I know that own cars.
Even in stations, don't come and decieve anybody here.
Let them know the truth and what to expect.as for location. Na u go determine my location for me?

18 Likes

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
But where is Justwise sef grin grin grin
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by NONNYG: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
acadollar:

You want to trade words with Me, police has stopped my car multiples times in Suwon station.

Likewise many people I know that own cars.
Even in stations, don't come and recieve anybody here.
Let them know the truth and what to expect.as for location. Na u go determine my location for me?
what category of visa covers your residency
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by kenevision(m): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
chukxie:
Nice one, Op. Hard truth, you told! South Korea is a sweet country sha. I was there from 2004 to 2007. Back then it was very easy to land a factory job because there were jobs everywhere; and factories were eager to hire blacks. My first job was at a textile washing and dying factory sandwiched between Uijeongbu and Dongducheon. From there I moved on 6to a jeans making factory somewhere after Pucheon. Korean factory jobs no be moi-moi oo! Na twelve hours, Monday to Saturday. I recall one winter evening during dinner at the cafeteria the immigration raided the jeans factory I was working in. The factory had workers from 9ja, the Philippines, Nepal and Peru. Come see run! The 'ajuma' (elderly woman cook) hid me and some Filipinos inside her room. I was scared 'shitful' because I was carrying a student visa, and knew my visa would be cancelled if I was caught. The immigration team searched but didn't find us. A few workers were caught but no 9ja guy was caught. Back then 9ja guys used to put up a fight with the immigration police. After that experience, I returned to Itaewon where I was living and concentrated on my studies. It was during that period I landed my first part-time ESL job. I learnt how to teach English as a second language in Korea! The rich experience I gained in Korea followed me into China where I'm currently based. I feel very nostalgic talking about Korea. I dated my first Caucasian chic there. Shagged a good number of western, Filipina, Korean and even a Kiwi fanny there! For clubbing, I used to frequent Kings Club and X.O. For mellow evenings, I used to chill at Geckos,The Loft and Reggae Pub. For cheap clothes, I used to shop till I dropped at Dongdemun! For second hand electronics, Yongsan base was my go-to place because I had friends there. For a quick Korean rice and stew, Ajuma-half-chicken was my favourite spot. The tiny restaurant was situated right behind the building housing Burger King. Has Itaewon changed much? How long have you been in 'Koko' for? Is Haebangcheon still thriving and teeming with blacks? Are those 'ashewos' still on hooker hill? Take care, bro. May God bless your hustle.

@the bolded, eazit sweet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by chukxie(m): 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
kenevision:

@the bolded, eazit sweet?

How would I put it? Imagine eating your favourite steak with a different sauce each time you ate it.

3 Likes

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by kenevision(m): 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
chukxie:

How would I put it? Imagine eating your favourite steak with a different sauce each time you eat it.

Sounds great... grin

2 Likes

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by chukxie(m): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
kenevision:

Sounds great... grin

Hahaha! I've retired from that life, and hung my boots. grin
Good night from here.

1 Like

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by kenevision(m): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
chukxie:

Hahaha! I've retired from that life, and hung my boots. grin
Good night from here.

They are all adventures of life and the interesting stories of a man. Good that you have tasted every bit of it and willing to move on grin

Such is life bro, Good evening from Naija. cool

1 Like

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by chukxie(m): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
kenevision:

They are all adventures of life and the interesting stories of a man. Good that you have tasted every bit of it and willing to move on grin

Such is life bro, Good evening from Naija. cool

Well said. Good morning !

1 Like

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by onatisi(m): 3:46am On Feb 10, 2018
Every where is tight now ,I won't be surprised if China too starts her own immigration rules
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by okcharles7(m): 12:21am On Feb 11, 2018
So no black can survive in south Korea now? Ewooo... Even when your visa is intact?
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by sholajigga(m): 7:34am On Feb 11, 2018
onatisi:
Every where is tight now ,I won't be surprised if China too starts her own immigration rules

China has started already.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by onatisi(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
sholajigga:

China has started already.
Really?
Please what new measures have they recently introduced ?
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by sholajigga(m): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
onatisi:

Really?
Please what new measures have they recently introduced ?

A lot has been changed, many Nigerians are sent home.

Idk what the new measures are, but if you need to know, log on to www.visaforchina.org
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by kazhk: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
That's the problem with Nigerians dem must show dem self

3 Likes

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by dunk2011: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2018
chukxie:
Nice one, Op. Hard truth, you told! South Korea is a sweet country sha. I was there from 2004 to 2007. Back then it was very easy to land a factory job because there were jobs everywhere; and factories were eager to hire blacks. My first job was at a textile washing and dying factory sandwiched between Uijeongbu and Dongducheon. From there I moved on 6to a jeans making factory somewhere after Pucheon. Korean factory jobs no be moi-moi oo! Na twelve hours, Monday to Saturday. I recall one winter evening during dinner at the cafeteria the immigration raided the jeans factory I was working in. The factory had workers from 9ja, the Philippines, Nepal and Peru. Come see run! The 'ajuma' (elderly woman cook) hid me and some Filipinos inside her room. I was scared 'shitful' because I was carrying a student visa, and knew my visa would be cancelled if I was caught. The immigration team searched but didn't find us. A few workers were caught but no 9ja guy was caught. Back then 9ja guys used to put up a fight with the immigration police. After that experience, I returned to Itaewon where I was living and concentrated on my studies. It was during that period I landed my first part-time ESL job. I learnt how to teach English as a second language in Korea! The rich experience I gained in Korea followed me into China where I'm currently based. I feel very nostalgic talking about Korea. I dated my first Caucasian chic there. Shagged a good number of western, Filipina, Korean and even a Kiwi fanny there! For clubbing, I used to frequent Kings Club and X.O. For mellow evenings, I used to chill at Geckos,The Loft and Reggae Pub. For cheap clothes, I used to shop till I dropped at Dongdemun! For second hand electronics, Yongsan base was my go-to place because I had friends there. For a quick Korean rice and stew, Ajuma-half-chicken was my favourite spot. The tiny restaurant was situated right behind the building housing Burger King. Has Itaewon changed much? How long have you been in 'Koko' for? Is Haebangcheon still thriving and teeming with blacks? Are those 'ashewos' still on hooker hill? Take care, bro. May God bless your hustle.

Chairman e be like say we get history for that south Korea. I was there from 2009 to 2012, loved every minute of South Korea, the food, women and the culture. My guy I dated all kinds of women, you name it, Korean, Japanese, American, Canadian and one Malaysia lady wan one kill with sex. Make I start with my Korean girl, I met her at Suwon train station at the club, she was crazy about me and took me all over Korea to enjoy the culture. I remembered the night she saw my anaconda, she shoutoooooo ..chineke, I don die today , I told her don’t worry I be gentle gaint, the rest was history …don’t mind them ..they like am dieeeee..and once their men see them with u ..they will never date them again…
Japanese Girl I met her on a dating site, she flew from japan to see me, and we started at Hamilton in iteawon, she was 45... but had the body of a 25yr. chairman ,my American girl (u fit know am or don even test am) was a popular girl at kings club and reggae pub( full of Africans).. .. we dated for 3 weeks ,she was an English teacher ….but due to my crazy ways ,I refused to settle to one girl ….last I saw or heard she married a Yoruba boy and the had twins…but she was a freak lol….you can’t trust our 9ja brothers.. One South African girl wan be my friend. I introduce to my 9ja friend. Last I heard they got married…good for him…she was not my type at all…
So I returned back to Korea, in 2013 for few months …it was not the same again. Boys don leave. Either they marry akata enter us or Canada. Or relocate to another place.. I had fun in south Korea….yesooooo “ashewos” still dey hooker hill.. You remember that short Korean girl wan get yansh like aunty nkechi…. We called her “ baby G”…. those us soldiers always going in and out of her room …..
I will go back to korea again in a heart beat… great place to live...Cheap food ….cheap rent ….low crime rate ..and most important all kinds of women ..lol…..most foreigners from Ireland or America ..Never leave Korea due to the easy life .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by chukxie(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
dunk2011:

Chairman e be like say we get history for that south Korea. I was there from 2009 to 2012, loved every minute of South Korea, the food, women and the culture. My guy I dated all kinds of women, you name it, Korean, Japanese, American, Canadian and one Malaysia lady wan one kill with sex. Make I start with my Korean girl, I met her at Suwon train station at the club, she was crazy about me and took me all over Korea to enjoy the culture. I remembered the night she saw my anaconda, she shoutoooooo ..chineke, I don die today , I told her don’t worry I be gentle gaint, the rest was history …don’t mind them ..they like am dieeeee..and once their men see them with u ..they will never date them again…
Japanese Girl I met her on a dating site, she flew from japan to see me, and we started at Hamilton in iteawon, she was 45... but had the body of a 25yr. chairman ,my American girl (u fit know am or don even test am) was a popular girl at kings club and reggae pub( full of Africans).. .. we dated for 3 weeks ,she was an English teacher ….but due to my crazy ways ,I refused to settle to one girl ….last I saw or heard she married a Yoruba boy and the had twins…but she was a freak lol….you can’t trust our 9ja brothers.. One South African girl wan be my friend. I introduce to my 9ja friend. Last I heard they got married…good for him…she was not my type at all…
So I returned back to Korea, in 2013 for few months …it was not the same again. Boys don leave. Either they marry akata enter us or Canada. Or relocate to another place.. I had fun in south Korea….yesooooo “ashewos” still dey hooker hill.. You remember that short Korean girl wan get yansh like aunty nkechi…. We called her “ baby G”…. those us soldiers always going in and out of her room …..
I will go back to korea again in a heart beat… great place to live...Cheap food ….cheap rent ….low crime rate ..and most important all kinds of women ..lol…..most foreigners from Ireland or America ..Never leave Korea due to the easy life .

Baddest! Baddest! Baddest!!! You know every every my brother from the land of Koko! I just dey visualize your exploits. Kinda nostalgic right now. I crest that place die! E bin get two twin sisters for hooker hill. One day after much grooves for that club wey dey on the top of that hill, all men don kpeff die omo na so me and one of my Benin friend land for those twins door mouth. Those twins lick man yansh oooo! Real licking I want run mad. I no go forget that experience. True talk. The best country to try yankee, Canadian, Aussie, Kiwi all western, Russian, Filipino kpekus na Korea particularly Seoul (Itaewon). I lived in Itaewon Dong, 2-Ga, Yongsan Gu. E dey near that welcome to Itaewon sign before Macdonald's. I made some pretty good money teaching English at several 'hagwon' English learning centres in Seoul. I had friends in Suwon, Ansan and Dongducheon. I miss koko I no lie. I dey China now. Which zone you dey now?

3 Likes

Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by dunk2011: 4:04am On Feb 14, 2018
chukxie:

Baddest! Baddest! Baddest!!! You know every every my brother from the land of Koko! I just dey visualize your exploits. Kinda nostalgic right now. I crest that place die! E bin get two twin sisters for hooker hill. One day after much grooves for that club wey dey on the top of that hill, all men don kpeff die omo na so me and one of my Benin friend land for those twins door mouth. Those twins lick man yansh oooo! Real licking I want run mad. I no go forget that experience. True talk. The best country to try yankee, Canadian, Aussie, Kiwi all western, Russian, Filipino kpekus na Korea particularly Seoul (Itaewon). I lived in Itaewon Dong, 2-Ga, Yongsan Gu. E dey near that welcome to Itaewon sign before Macdonald's. I made some pretty good money teaching English at several 'hagwon' English learning centres in Seoul. I had friends in Suwon, Ansan and Dongducheon. I miss koko I no lie. I dey China now. Which zone you dey now?

Baddest guy ..lol..korea was fun i no go lie.i lived in deagu last time i came ..now am in sweden via poland ...how u like chico..which side u dey..am looking at visiting chengdu soon
Re: Current Situation In South Korea! by chukxie(m): 5:25am On Feb 14, 2018
dunk2011:

Baddest guy ..lol..korea was fun i no go lie.i lived in deagu last time i came ..now am in sweden via poland ...how u like chico..which side u dey..am looking at visiting chengdu soon

Nice. Deagu fine, too. I bin get one German-American sugar mommy for that side. Great to know you've moved on to Sweden. How's life there? I'm in Hunan Province which is in the South of China.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo State's Sunshine Travels: 8 Things You Should Know (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Nigerian, Timothy Adeoye, Is Missing In London (Photos) / 13 Things To Know About The Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.