Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

"I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (105850 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / I Am Tired Of My Wife / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Mediachef: 4:33am On Jan 27, 2018
Contact us for your professional websites, logos and general graphics designs. #mediachef

Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Afrocentric: 4:37am On Jan 27, 2018
Oluhills007:
But the lady is funny sha....morning erection is just a normal phenomenon..... It does not mean you want to have sex...most times bois get erect because they are holding back a bladder full of urine not cos he is in the mood
are you a Doctor?
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 27, 2018
That just means the man is healthy, any dude getting otherwise then he got problem somewhere
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by DedeNkem: 4:48am On Jan 27, 2018
Two reasons why it stands in the morning while a man is asleep.

1. Most of the time it rises to stop the guy from peeing.

2. He had a dream that involved sex.

So whenever you wake up and notice your man's thing is rock hard while he's asleep, be assured it may not sexual.

95% of the time, it is not sexual. But Ladies, it shouldn't stop you though, from sitting on it if you feel h*orny. wink

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by sulakishop(m): 5:23am On Jan 27, 2018
Swinging pendulum
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Omoikarekimire(m): 5:30am On Jan 27, 2018
Your life your choice
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Tonytonic(m): 5:48am On Jan 27, 2018
Chikita66:
People just come online and talk about their private life.
I tire for some people oo.she thinks by talking about it .it makes her smart.all I see by her statement is foolishness.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by NovusHomo(m): 5:56am On Jan 27, 2018
PastorandMentor:
According to the lady, she is tired of seeing hard penis every morning. You know that feeling when a guy wakes up with some hard dick? grin shocked Read what she wrote

''Apart from me,who else gets tired of seeing an erect D every morning?

Being married is hardAyam not doing again
Good morning''

"L'owuro kutukutu
B'omo okunrin b'aji
Ti nkan o le
Ko ya le nkan t'ori l'ojo ale"

"When morning comes
And the man's d**k is not erect
He needs to go after
What/who he saw
Before going to bed
The previous night"

-Ayinla Omowura.

Its natural, lady. A living d**k must be erect when the man wakes up early in the morning. It is a married woman's destiny grin. Be careful what you wish for.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by thunderbabs: 6:05am On Jan 27, 2018
Dz gals re sick. But they r most excited and in a hurry to get married shocked

If u tell dem u not ready for marriage, dey will be saying all type of nonsense. Dz one marrry nw, na her hubby functioning hot dog tire am but she wldnt want d hubby to start cheating or bring anoda wife in abi?

Confused ladies everywia undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 27, 2018
Like seriously??

Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Daddybright1986(m): 6:16am On Jan 27, 2018
Urgently Needed!!!
5 people who can Coordinate in a large Event in Nigeria on the 29th, 30th and 31st February 2018.
8hours per day
80k daily, 240,000 for the 3days.
Please only serious people should chat me up
Thanks.
Daddygoodluck
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 27, 2018
nothernstar:
you will be very secretive and too personal. A problem shared is half solved. Your type no dey visitors in their ous
O di egwu cheesy.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Walexybobo(m): 6:43am On Jan 27, 2018
Kari ur cross.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by veraiyke(m): 6:44am On Jan 27, 2018
So this is an issue too? Imagine nonsense. Your hubby get erect for morning u are shouting. Him no get nko u go cry fowl. Go sidon
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by AvailableCofOLa(m): 6:45am On Jan 27, 2018
Lol
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by HotIce90(f): 6:49am On Jan 27, 2018
She is not married. I doubt it. No married sane woman will say that in public, her husband will definitely decend on her when he sees it.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by toprealman: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2018
cucumber crew
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2018
MiaB:

How come you've only spent one hour online since 2015

Probably enjoys Nairaland more as a GUEST than a MEMBER especially with some " indomie chaps" running amok spewing invectives at the slightest comment just to draw traffic to their post.

Might consider going "incognito" myself instead of deactivating my account and coming back with a new USER NAME.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by highchief1: 7:01am On Jan 27, 2018
dollytino4real:
sori take heart, prick dont kill u hear
sayinly what u no ifu fucck u u go die
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by keyrider(m): 7:07am On Jan 27, 2018
12submarine:
And another lady was complaining that her husband cant go 3 rounds again. One man food is another man poison.
swap things...
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by adamlawal(m): 7:14am On Jan 27, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

because you never campaign finish undecided
lolx ...bia this man....dat man na igbo man.....him R na L... him L na R...
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by talk2emma: 7:15am On Jan 27, 2018
This woman needs a letter from OBJ
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by arrestdarrester: 7:27am On Jan 27, 2018
This lady is confused. May be her village people don envy her marriage and dem wan begin attack am, beginning from making her tired of 'good thing' by making her see it as bad thing
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 27, 2018
that girl is not even married....... if she's she won't be saying such rubbish.
if ur man dick is standing every morning it shows how hot u are as a lady and it means the man is into u only. I have to stay away from my side chick for like 2 weeks if main bae is coming to town so that I can be fit for her.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by talk2percy(m): 7:48am On Jan 27, 2018
Check am well she's probably a lesbian. She's not used to live dick
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by bussy2020(m): 7:52am On Jan 27, 2018
Tired of seeing morning glory? You need see TB Josh!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Troublemaker007(m): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2018
DanielsParker:

I had to check her Facebook after reading this your comment. she is really mouthed. I can't settle with such a lady. She is displaying some acts of promiscuity.

You saw it too lolz. cheesy

Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by HSE2018: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2018
The man should get another wife so they can share the stress.
This is the reason for getting your sex match as your spouse.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by HSE2018: 7:59am On Jan 27, 2018
This is the reason for getting your sex match as your spouse.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by HSE2018: 8:08am On Jan 27, 2018
This is the reason one needs to get your sex match as your spouse/partner.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady by Henycymama(f): 8:09am On Jan 27, 2018
This particular lady is my friend on facebook and she's always hilarious about her post ,whoever brings this here and misinterpret her statement is stupid. Don't just twist post all in the name of getting attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.