Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Pastor Confesses To Using Black Magic To Grow His Church And Make Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Confesses To Using Black Magic To Grow His Church And Make Money (1513 Views)

Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / I Used Juju To Grow My Church - Popular Pastor Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Confesses To Using Black Magic To Grow His Church And Make Money by classicfrank4u(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2018
Pastor Makhado has revealed that he used muthi (magic) to grow his church
- He visited several West African countries to get the black power
- He said he also used to it to perform miracles and gain wealth
Pastor Makhado Sinthumule has confessed to using muthi grow his church and perform miracles.
NAIJ.com has learnt that after completing his four-year theology studies, Pastor Makhado travelled to several West African countries to get the supposed black power.
The 36-year-old pastor from Pretoria told Daily Sun that the muthi (black power) enabled him to gain a huge following and wealth.
He said:
I got the power to do prophecies and was able to see people’s secrets and do consultations. I used the bad powers I got to make people do things such as vomit snakes.
I was in a rush to make money and see my church grow. This was what made me do bad things. The best way to get more followers was to perform miracles.

Makhado added that although he achieved his objectives, he felt guilty and became unhappy. He subsequently changed his ways, confessed to his church and received prayers from its members.
Since then, he has been traveling around South Africa to testify about his changed ways and discourage others from the path of evil.
Makhado explained:
My mistake was to associate myself with pastors running big churches as they introduced me to these evil things.
Now that I am a changed man I preach the truth and nothing but the truth. I learnt that getting rich through muthi is bad.

Re: Pastor Confesses To Using Black Magic To Grow His Church And Make Money by greatnaija01: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2018
WOW PRAISE GOD.
Re: Pastor Confesses To Using Black Magic To Grow His Church And Make Money by ebujany(m): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Confesses To Using Black Magic To Grow His Church And Make Money by shortgun(m): 9:20am On Jan 26, 2018
He should mention names or keep shut
Re: Pastor Confesses To Using Black Magic To Grow His Church And Make Money by enilove(m): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2018
This is no confession.
What is or what was the name of his church ?

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Default Position? Atheism Or Theism / Was Celsus Right About Christianity? / Chai!!! Pastor Odumeje Aka The Lion Himself Displays Another Talent (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.