Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

C++ In Enugu. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / C++ In Enugu. (1432 Views)

How Relevant Is C++ In Programming / I'm Going To Learn C++ In 2 Weeks. / I Need A Tutor For C# In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C++ In Enugu. by Biafraqueen(f): 11:46am On Jan 26, 2018
I want to learn c++ in enugu....
Re: C++ In Enugu. by osarenomaspecial: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2018
Biafraqueen:
that's great. Nigerian ladies now embracing tech. wish you all the best.
Re: C++ In Enugu. by MrDandy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Biafraqueen:
Are you a CS student?
Re: C++ In Enugu. by themonk(m): 12:56am On Feb 05, 2018
Biafraqueen:
You can use aptech at ziks avenue. I did my ccna there in 2015 while i was still in enugu, they do programming courses too but then make sure you look at all programming courses and know which one would really be beneficial. You can email me if you have concerns.
Re: C++ In Enugu. by emmyvet(m): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
Biafraqueen:

Check Aptech before HRC or digital dreams at otigba junction by 8hrs.
Re: C++ In Enugu. by Greeninho: 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
Yea you can learn. You need a personal tutor or guidance on how to get started?
Re: C++ In Enugu. by drvalency: 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Biafraqueen:

i am in Enugu,can we meet?

i am Learning C already
Re: C++ In Enugu. by Ejiod(m): 7:15am On Feb 06, 2018
I wouldn't advice any1 to move to any NIIT or ApTech when it comes to programming. In fact they just need ur money. Programming is more of logical reasoning & thinking.If someone thinks he can grab a single language by just doing 6months training I just laugh in Swahili.
I would advice any person to go straight to UDEMY or TREEHOUSE or UDACITY to get full programming skills rather than wasting resources. I remembered when I used to think that its only institute that takes programming serious of which I lost a huge sum of money due to my naive nature then.
Re: C++ In Enugu. by drvalency: 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ejiod:
I wouldn't advice any1 to move to any NIIT or ApTech when it comes to programming. In fact they just need ur money. Programming is more of logical reasoning & thinking.If someone thinks he can grab a single language by just doing 6months training I just laugh in Swahili.
I would advice any person to go straight to UDEMY or TREEHOUSE or UDACITY to get full programming skills rather than wasting resources. I remembered when I used to think that its only institute that takes programming serious of which I lost a huge sum of money due to my naive nature then.

Learning programming yourself is the best bet,an added advantage is getting someone who is into it already to guide you,this has helped me lot.

Although mine is Strictly C

(1) (Reply)

Football Predictions Site Script Needed / Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background / Creating My Own Programming Language (msc Project)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.