Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:17 PM

if you were warned an hour before your death, what would you do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / if you were warned an hour before your death, what would you do? (611 Views)

Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? / Reflecting On Pastor Dare Adeboye's Death. What If It Was Daddy Freeze? / Death? What Benefit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

if you were warned an hour before your death, what would you do? by mrintegrity30(m): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
if God warns you 1 hour before your death, what would you do before your last breath?
cc: OAM4J
Re: if you were warned an hour before your death, what would you do? by mrintegrity30(m): 12:05am On Jan 28, 2018
Re: if you were warned an hour before your death, what would you do? by Desyner: 2:12am On Jan 28, 2018
mrintegrity30:
if God warns you 1 hour before your death, what would you do before you die?
Repent
Make peace with men around
Eat the last chicken in my soup,
Transfer as much of my saving as I can to the needy,
Create a NL thread for it and tag lalasticlala so I can trend without committing suicide.
Advice fellow men to import cheap good anytime they here rumour about rapture
Re: if you were warned an hour before your death, what would you do? by mrintegrity30(m): 2:18am On Jan 28, 2018
....na wa ooo! bros, all these in 1hour?
Re: if you were warned an hour before your death, what would you do? by mrintegrity30(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2018
Re: if you were warned an hour before your death, what would you do? by OtemAtum: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2018
I will make sure I complete the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH as fast as possible. Then I will say goodbye to the earth. wink
Re: if you were warned an hour before your death, what would you do? by OKUCHI11(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
I won't comment here then
Re: if you were warned an hour before your death, what would you do? by budaatum: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
I'd most likely say, "Prove it!"
Re: if you were warned an hour before your death, what would you do? by DeSepiero(m): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
I'd stop dreaming and wake up.
If I wasn't sleeping already, I'd go to bed.

1 Like

Re: if you were warned an hour before your death, what would you do? by MuttleyLaff: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2018

Put things in order
Re: if you were warned an hour before your death, what would you do? by hardeycute(m): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
mrintegrity30:
if God warns you 1 hour before your death, what would you do before your last breath?
cc: OAM4J
I don't believe there is a God but let's assume one exists;

1.I will write my will
2.Creditors and Debtors on paper
3.De activate all social media accounts
Re: if you were warned an hour before your death, what would you do? by Seun(m): 10:57am On Jan 30, 2018
mrintegrity30:
1 hour before your death, what would you do before your last breath?
Most people would spend he time calling or texting friends and family members to say "goodbye" to them.
Re: if you were warned an hour before your death, what would you do? by supernet4(f): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Kamari I can't even tink of what I will do

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Longest Name In The Bible? Dont Use Google / What Is Good About The Bible? / The Absurd Biblical Counsel On Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.