Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) (38802 Views)

Toke Makinwa As A Village Girl On Set (Photos) / Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by TunezMediaTV: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nigerian actress, Rita Dominic shared a shot of her getting prepped up just before she hit the red carpet, with over 4ladies on the movie star, powdering and style and fitting the movie star into her gown.

The multiple award winning filmmaker who is known for her stylish look to A-list events, revealed how tasking it gets to stay fabulous. Talking about what it takes for her glamorous looks on the red carpet, Riri wrote; "To be honest, it takes a village sometimes"

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/sometimes-it-takes-village-to-style-me.html

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by dan9ice(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Village peole really at work.. She agreed.. If it takes village to style you, how many continent will it take to style lady gaga

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Threebear(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin
And after all the styling still no husband at almost 50 .Instead of begging them to style you, ask them instead to release you, I'm sure your husband was locked inside the bottle of some village witch and placed securely at a shrine some thirty years ago.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Annnonymous: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
and you still wowor after everything

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by philfearon(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Whatever rocks your boat nne...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by DjAduba(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by osemoses1234(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ffff
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Louiscutedude(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin village people at it again

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by bluelaptop: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
lame
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by senchris(m): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Ivimilly: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
Go and get married so your village people will eat rice lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Lanruze: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
Go and marry......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by blessedmeme: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
For wetin nah mtcheeew
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Ambitionsway: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
dan9ice:
Village peole really at work.. She agreed.. If it takes village to style you, how many continent will it take to style lady gaga

abeg help me ask her?
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Inferno23(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lolzz... Funny woman!!!

View my profile, read and check carefully, thank me later...
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by sirugos(m): 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
These village people re really wicked.. not only styling u, they re on top ur matter

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by kobzul(m): 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Money n fame speaking.
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by GbovoLee(m): 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
And the senseless ones would come here and say she should go and marry.. just watch.

8 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by LAFO: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by davodyguy: 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
After that nko? Suitor don come?
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Troublemaker007(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Her village people right now...

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by KaBabs1: 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:
grin
And after all the styling still no husband at almost 50 .Instead of begging them to style you, ask them instead to release you, I'm sure your husband was locked inside a the bottle of some village witch and placed securely inside a bottle some thirty years ago.

Wicked!! grin grin grin cry
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by pol23: 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
That's her selling point..
Me just want to be rich..so I can fvck you,not just you.
Ini Edo.
Sheyi Shay.
Dj cuppy.
Yemi Alade..
And I also pray to be super rich..
So I can fvck
Rihanna.
Nicki.
Cardi B.
All the Kim family except their father and Rob.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by davodyguy: 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
dan9ice:

Entire Human race

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by GbovoLee(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
The senseless ones would come here and tell her to go and marry.. Just watch

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Joshuamilarge(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
it will even take the more than village. monkey when wear cloth ;Dit will even take the more than village. monkey when wear cloth

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by herdekunley9ja(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
Slay mama nowgrin

7 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by aguiyi2: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Grand ma,what are you feeling like now?.Age is a yeyebrities worst enemy.
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Cool83(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
beautiful, beautiful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike, Ebuka, Banky W, Toolz & Husband, Tunde Demerun, Pose With Oba Elegushi / Regina Daniels Meets Kenneth Okonkwo, Gentle Jack, Charles Inojie / Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.