Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Bm Services. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bm Services. (2515 Views)

Ongoing Recruitment At Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM) / BM Services Ltd Invite....how True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bm Services. by dazzle37(f): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
Good Day All,

Please who knows about Bm Services and how Genuine are they please. i just got this email from them and want to know so that i don't waste my time.

Following your application on our online Human Resource Management Portal. We are impressed with your qualifications which makes you an excellent candidate for this role.

We would like to invite you for an Interview/Assessment at our office to tell you more about this role, our company's mode of operations and of course, get to know you better.

Date: Saturday 27th January, 2018

Time: 9 am

Address: No 4, Ogungbeye Street, Off Amaraolu, by Zenith bank Junction, Agidingbi Opposite Mega Chicken Bus stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

Kindly come along with your updated CV and acknowledge this mail with reply .

For more Inquiries: Call 09091443783

We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,

EMERALD

HR ADMINISTRATOR

B.M.SERVICES LTD
Re: Bm Services. by kingsley3218(m): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Scam! GNLD...run!!
Re: Bm Services. by Nkc22: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2018
dazzle37:
Good Day All,

Please who knows about Bm Services and how Genuine are they please. i just got this email from them and want to know so that i don't waste my time.

Following your application on our online Human Resource Management Portal. We are impressed with your qualifications which makes you an excellent candidate for this role.

We would like to invite you for an Interview/Assessment at our office to tell you more about this role, our company's mode of operations and of course, get to know you better.

Date: Saturday 27th January, 2018

Time: 9 am

Address: No 4, Ogungbeye Street, Off Amaraolu, by Zenith bank Junction, Agidingbi Opposite Mega Chicken Bus stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

Kindly come along with your updated CV and acknowledge this mail with reply .

For more Inquiries: Call 09091443783

We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,

EMERALD

HR ADMINISTRATOR

B.M.SERVICES LTD

Please did you later check them out?

A friend of mine just got invited

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Apptitude Test / Make money while in school or anywhere, How.? / I'm TOO FIT To Work! Gym Enthusiast Who Spends Four Hours A Day Working Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.