Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,571 members, 7,801,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? (1579 Views)

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. / I Caught My Husband Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by 080jbabe: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dear Admin,

I am engaged to be married in a few weeks. February 10th precisely. However,I just made a very disturbing discovery.

I found my best Friend’s nude pictures on my fiance’s phone and I have no idea who is telling the truth!

This happened when we were shopping in Balogun market last Saturday. My fiance had taken me and my sister to pick up a few items needed for the wedding. We were actually sampling out materials that we would use for our traditional wedding. I couldnt really make up my mind so I asked my fiance to come and meet us in the shop to help make the decisions. While we were in the shop,his phone rang and he answered a call. After the call,he sent an sms. He explained that someone needed the wedding IV so he forwarded a digital copy from his phone.

Just about the time he dropped his phone,we were talking about cost of how much twelve yards this material we loved would cost,seeing that Wole’s phone was just by me,the security lock had not set in,I picked to phone to make a quick calculation.

For some odd reason,I was trying to navigate to the calculator but I clicked on his gallery. I almost clicked back but I had just seen a nude photo. I looked carefully and it was a photo of Yemisi,my best friend and maid of honor!…I was like,what?..At that point,Wole wanted to retrieve the phone but I wouldn’t let him. I got up and scanned through the phone gallery and there were more than ten nude photos of my friend.

All I could do was fall on my knees and started to cry. I was like Wole why…why..why..why me..why do this to me…what did I do to deserve this?

Wole just kept quiet and said it was a mistake. That Yemisi sent the photos to him by mistake. My sister was not having it,so she called Yemisi,put her on speaker phone and asked her why Wole has over ten of her nude photos on his phone….all Yemisi could say was…yeee!…and the line went dead!

My sister and myself left the market immediately in a cab and went home without Wole. I cried and cried all through until I got home. My sister and Mom called Wole and rained all kinds of insults on him. My mom also called Yemisi who still claimed it was a mistake from her. That she mistakenly sent them to Wole. But my mom threatened to place a curse on her,that was when she said that actually.....

http://livelystones.com.ng/catch-red-handed-maybe-sign-god/
Re: Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by brownsugar23: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Madam it a sign ooo or were you expecting some angel to come and tell you.
Re: Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by HeyCorleone(m): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lol. Yoruba movie..

Let the fiance be Odunlade Adekola, while Yemisi would be Mercy Aigbe. The Fiancee can be Toyin Aimakhu.

1 Like

Re: Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by tstx(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Choi.... Stories that touches the kidney
Re: Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by dan9ice(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Its a malady for one to jeopardize his own happy. There are different types of mistakes but not to your own detriment.
Bob marley had said it "ur best friend can be ur worst enemy while ur worst enemy can be ur best friend" this is what we call unity of betrayer... Guys, pls who is to be blamed, the husband to be or the the best friend...? Aint judging on..
Re: Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by Richy4(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
The man loves you but don't respect you and your feelings..

Put the wedding onhold till you figure out what to do next.. I am sorry this happened most men are not all like this smiley
Re: Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 27, 2018
Haunti, never wave away warning signals. This I one never wave it away.
Re: Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by Tyche(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Lol. Yoruba movie..

Let the fiance be Odunlade Adekola, while Yemisi would be Mercy Aigbe. The Fiancee can be Toyin Aimakhu.

grin

Let us see the nude pictures before we jump I'm to conclusions
Re: Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by yvesboss(m): 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
Eyi gaa oo
Re: Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? by Beke2020: 3:54am On Mar 31, 2018
Tyche:

grin

Let us see the nude pictures before we jump I'm to conclusions
hmnnnnnn, I hope ur other name no be Thomas

(1) (Reply)

What I Did That Stopped My Husband From Patronising Prostitutes (ashewo) / 20 Golden Rules For Visitation / Anikulapo Movie: What Are Your Thoughts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.