Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 (52563 Views)

Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon / We’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Nig Becomes A Food Exporting Country Again – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by 12submarine(m): 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
AnanseK:

And the Igbos think that insults on internet is the best way to win elections. They think that when they increase the insults then they will get an Igbo Presidency. How foolish! And I don’t mean to insult anybody, just wondering.
Go to the streets and meet Igbos. Some of these ones online are not Igbos. They are just trying to portray Igbo the way you are now viewing them.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by pagekollection2(m): 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
The guy was stating d obvious
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by 12submarine(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
aromaticmassage:
you are a big fool
Someone just said what Igbos do is insult and I just tried to explain to him only to see this again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Amarabae(f): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lol.
My happiness is that you will continue to serve us as shoe makers,gateman and nail cutters forever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Praktikals(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
fuckerstard:
Idiot and he went public with this, I don't know how these parasites reason at times.

Indeed he is cattle!
Sorry to tell you this but the dude is so right. The average Igbo man hates Hausas and see Yoruba as traitors. Politics is a game of numbers, where will the votes come from? Igbo leaders like Ken Nnamani, Uzor Kalu, Okorocha have shown great foresight but you guys call them names. But lets hope marginalization will reset your brains, otherwise, you will wail till thy kingdom comes and heaven will not fall

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by blackpanda: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
classicfrank4u:

so wen buhari won it was only the northerners dat voted him?

No. igbos hated and refused to vote him, yet he still won
Point is igbos elone can never install nor remove anybody. They must cooperate and collude with other tribes to make any impact
But unfortunately, hate, greed and shortsightedness will never let them do so. Politics is a game of numbers

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by blackpanda: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
anyimontana:
am pretty sure u r from d tribe that tie their preek on their waist..all of u reason like cattle,I just don't understand why

If you like insult me. Its all empty headed bigots know how to do
When u have nothing upstairs all u can turn to is insults and silly tantrums

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Enemyofpeace: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Buhari right now be like my brother take five

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Enemyofpeace: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Mynd4 rule 2
see as you dey call nairaland bulldog,you no fit fight for yourself? No be your mate?
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Amarabae(f): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Snow02:
sadly I think the whole one naija thing will never happen personally I don't care what tribe rules as long as the ruler can see us all as one and treat us equally sadly this will never happen cuz tribalism has eaten deep in to the fabric of Nigeria
So you believe in the crap called "One Nizooria" before?
Wake up.
Kanu is our leader and by God's grace, we will leave this entity.
I only pity the ohanaeze who are yet to flow with reality.
The average nwa Igbo on the street has lost faith in this useless entity.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by SWORD419(m): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
TBH the reason i voted buhari was gej's negligence towards insurgency
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Paretomaster(m): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
In as much as its a silky post, the guy is making a lot of sense.. ..

If the flattinoes dont change their way, nothing for them o... ...they keep committing political suicide daily.. .

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Amarabae(f): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
blackpanda:

How are they devil sent Igbos have been abusing them and calling them all manner of names since time immemorial. You call them almajiri, you call them backward, you call them illiterates and dullard...but u expect to ever enter asorock You must be a dreamer
they that have entered aso rock, have it reduce their number of shoe coblers, nail cutters, gate men etc in serving the Igbos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by sekxyqueen(f): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
Lol.
My happiness is that you will continue to serve us as shoe makers,gateman and nail cutters forever
cheesy abiiiooo
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by sanpipita(m): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
This kind of statements make me conclude Nigerians deserve to suffer, in midst of increased hardship, some mumus are bothered about igbos
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by sekxyqueen(f): 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
amarabae I can't stop laughing
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by pstjoga: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
His (their) death is hereby confirmed on or before 2019 since he (they) has wished for it.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
One silly man's post is making the social media space catch fire! Mscheeeeeeew!

Ignore the dumb man. No be just one vote? undecided
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by QuotaSystem: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
12submarine:

Someone just said what Igbos do is insult and I just tried to explain to him only to see this again.

Lmao they just can't help it. Research has actually shown that that spewing insults is their natural way of dealing with frustration.

Unfortunately they keep fuelling the engine of their frustration with the same insults.

How disastrous.

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Kay25(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
A revival is coming to the land who is set for the move of God..
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by MikeBetty(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
blackpanda:
Very good. we warned those silly ipob miscreants and their supporters to stop this foolishness, but the refused to listened

Igbos can never rule Nigeria,. Period.
you Are The Miscreant, One Thing You Should Know Is That You Are Not Better Than Igbos In All Ramifications. Igbos Are Not Worst Hit By This Administration. Of What Use Is Being A President Of Northern Extraction To You If Hunger Will First Strike The Northers? Didnt You Read In This Forum That A Norther Exchange His Son For A Bag Of Rice In Kano State? I Wish To See Buhari Trekking Squard To Ask The How Journey?

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
You don't want Igbo to share in ruling Nigeria. You don't also want them to leave Nigeria, in peace. My question to you is: what do you want the Igbos to do? You want them to keep quiet and allow you people to subjugate them?

What bothers me with the black mind is the thirst for injustice; the need to enslave others; the need to deny others happiness because you are miserable; the need to force your ethnic group on others.... What is wrong with the black mind? Your ethnic group is barbaric and so 13th century. But you think more intelligent ethnic groups should allow your dumb aboki-ass to subjugate them.

You don't want me to live in the same house with you. But you don't also want me to leave the house and go my way. Which means you want me to suffer under you. In the end, we will all lose because your actions and behaviors will always result in war, the type that you see in Somalia.

Mark my words: I am not even Igbo but I hate, hate, hate your "One Nigeria." When the Igbo elite get around to their senses, the Igbos will go and so will other ethnics groups that equally distastes Nigeria and there's no force on earth that can stop it.

The only reason Nigeria remains one, today, is corruption. People don't want to lose their houses in Kano, Abuja, Lagos.....They don't want to lose their current position as governor or national assembly member and so on. But a generation of Igbos will emerge soon and it won't matter if a fellow Igbo man will lose his house in Abuja or you want "one Nigeria" because you are currently a governor and don't want to lose that position.

Tik tok Tik tok the end for "aboki one Nigeria" is fast approaching...

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Abogwara: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
The guy made his conviction based on the attitude of most vocal Igbos. They think superior of themselves and detest fellow Igbos that mingle with other tribes as traitors. Until Igbos understand that nobody in this world is an island but rather it takes working with others to attain political success, we shall continue to dream of leading Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hirsed:
embarassed I'm not surprised at all.
I love graphics designs wanna learn it
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by QuotaSystem: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
Lol.

This one is pained grin. Yet you complain of being under excessive northern rule for decades? Lmao.

I'm very sure you've not been ruled by gatemen and shoemakers since 1960 because if so, that would be a shame to your entire ethnic group filled with rocket and nano scientists.

Praktikals:

Sorry to tell you this but the dude is so right. The average Igbo man hates Hausas and see Yoruba as traitors. Politics is a game of numbers, where will the votes come from? Igbo leaders like Ken Nnamani, Uzor Kalu, Okorocha have shown great foresight but you guys call them names. But lets hope marginalization will reset your brains, otherwise, you will wail till thy kingdom comes and heaven will not fall

Abogwara:
The guy made his conviction based on the attitude of most vocal Igbos. They think superior of themselves and detest fellow Igbos that mingle with other tribes as traitors. Until Igbos understand that nobody in this world is an island but rather it takes working with others to attain political success, we shall continue to dream of leading Nigeria

Can someone give these^^ guys some dolls please?

100% on point.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by federal9: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
He should be arrested. Where dem sars.

Him fellow brother don dey commit now,no one is talking but when it's kanu now dem go carry am for paper.

Let us keep watching
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by blackpanda: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
[s]
MikeBetty:
you Are The Miscreant, One Thing You Should Know Is That You Are Not Better Than Igbos In All Ramifications. Igbos Are Not Worst Hit By This Administration. Of What Use Is Being A President Of Northern Extraction To You If Hunger Will First Strike The Northers? Didnt You Read In This Forum That A Norther Exchange His Son For A Bag Of Rice In Kano State? I Wish To See Buhari Trekking Squard To Ask The How Journey?
[/s]

Empty noisemakers.. All i know is igbos can NEVER make presidency shocked grin
You are doomed to wail forever grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" / Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.