Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 (52556 Views)

Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon / We’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Nig Becomes A Food Exporting Country Again – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by profmallor: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
I understand you fully well

Timoleon:

you seem to be misunderstanding the situation on ground...when Jonathan was there and we thought he was an ineffectual buffoon, we decided to give Buhari a try even if he presented NEPA bill as certificate. He has tried and he has not passed. we will keep trying a different person until we get it right even if na bet9ja ticket the person present as certificate.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by JastSiryin(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
deji17:
You know this because you are a mind reader? Dont be prejudice.
I'm not being prejudiced, or at least wasn't trying to sound that way...But one would have to be blind not see that in this country it's ethnicity before nationality...even in the political sphere...Stop being in denial
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by deji17: 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
JastSiryin:
I'm not being prejudiced, or at least wasn't trying to sound that way...But one would have to be blind not see that in this country it's ethnicity before nationality...even in the political sphere...Stop being in denial
My brother, an average Nigerian does not so care much about the ethncity in as much as he get garri to wack. The problem is the Politician who will want to play tribal politics in order to win elections or get position in Govt. Be the change you want to see.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by johnaruson(m): 12:21am On Jan 27, 2018
Buhari is a Fulani not hausa, id*iots. Abokki. hausa was conquered by Fulani in 17th century.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by InfiniteLoopx: 12:28am On Jan 27, 2018
That blackpanda of a moniker is an ignorant idiot for equating Igbos to only five states.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by daviesmania(m): 1:22am On Jan 27, 2018
fuckerstard:
Idiot and he went public with this, I don't know how these parasites reason at times.

Indeed he is cattle!
Guy u catcham

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by okenta2017: 3:21am On Jan 27, 2018
Snow02:
sadly I think the whole one naija thing will never happen personally I don't care what tribe rules as long as the ruler can see us all as one and treat us equally sadly this will never happen cuz tribalism has eaten deep in to the fabric of Nigeria

I think it is high time the Igbo people start taken politics serious, politics is a game of number.
and these number can only be secured by voters card.
fulanies dont have the number they are claiming they have, because if trully they have those number
Buhari couldnt have used under aged voters to win election.

They were equally lucky GEJ handed over power, the last time they touched the IBO's in the
North during Obasonjo regime they saw what happened. the reprisal was colossal
They let them understand that nobody has monopoly of violence
The fulanies always plan ahead, they know that this present Inec as it is presently constituted will make
sure the IBO's no longer get voters card.
Imagine Fulani a minority and a foreigner in Nigeria telling the lagest tribe in Nigeria that
they will never rule Nigeria.
The igbos should take this as an advise, and act now. go an sensities your people on the
need to get their voters card first
Let start from there.
If inec is not conducting voters registration in your zone raise an alarm
Never Never you fall for the trick that Fulani will not establish Fulani colony in your
Zone. The trick is that you will feel uncocern since they have told you that they will
not establish colony in your zone you will go to sleep.
While they deal with other zone after haven established the colony in other zones
and sharia taken off. They will now face the SE knowing fully well that on their own
they cannot confront the SE.
Enermy in the house and arround will be too willing to take part in bringing
down the Igbo's into the Fulani colony they were tricked into.
If Hitler had half the sense of the fulanies he could have suceeded in colonising Europe.
Never again shall the Igbo's stay on the side line on anything that concern the Yoruba's
or the Benue people an attack on one is an attack on all. I have not advice that you raise arm
but give support.
The present agenda of this administration is colonisation and sharia only and also those thing
that will further enhance the lives of the fulanies and their cattle.

They will be waving the carrot to the Yoruba's now" osibanjo will take over.after colonization"
Go and check the relationship over the years.and the promises.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by omonnakoda: 3:46am On Jan 27, 2018
Eboes have bad mouth.
They can give but cannot take.
90 % of the hatred of Eboes is because of bad mouth.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by naijamerican: 5:09am On Jan 27, 2018
Nigeria should divide already so these mumus wont bother us again.

And for the record no Igbo has every led nigeria. This mumus continue to show how braindead they are
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by chngebeginwthme: 5:51am On Jan 27, 2018
harmbhrosz:
Buhari and his media police will not see this hate speech now o

How is expressing his mind now turn hate speech?
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Masterclass32: 6:26am On Jan 27, 2018
Blind man's talk. cheesy cheesy

An Igbo President is just around the corner. And he will rule a united Nigeria.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by python1: 6:46am On Jan 27, 2018
[s]
Masterclass32:
Blind man's talk. cheesy cheesy

An Igbo President is just around the corner. And he will rule a united Nigeria.

[/s]
igbo go rule nigeria for nairaland. Just the way dem get 98% of the world property inside nairaland. Who go even vote igbo sef? Na the almajiri or afonja? Abi na by force you go take rule the zoo?

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Awoo88: 7:24am On Jan 27, 2018
Die he will by the grace of Allah
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by harmbhrosz(m): 7:26am On Jan 27, 2018
chngebeginwthme:

How is expressing his mind now turn hate speech?
to declare that a full tribe/region will never be on the seat of power is a love speech now mumu.

You Northern cows have no single shame at all I swear

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Masterclass32: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2018
python1:
[s][/s]
igbo go rule nigeria for nairaland. Just the way dem get 98% of the world property inside nairaland. Who go even vote igbo sef? Na the almajiri or afonja? Abi na by force you go take rule the zoo?

People don't only get to power through elections.

A revolution is one way. A military intervention is yet another, especially during very critical times in a nation's history. Nigeria is fast approaching that 'make or break' moment.

Quite frankly, we must pass through that stage for there to be a complete overhaul of the current structure. The country will blossom after that.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by omonnakoda: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2018
Remember what happened the last time Eboes tried that?
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Brightglory77: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2018
blackpanda:
Very good. we warned those silly ipob miscreants and their supporters to stop this foolishness, but the refused to listened

Igbos can never rule Nigeria,. Period.
I am a Yoruba guy but who are you to say somebody can not rule Nigeria. Let stop playing God

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by nku5: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2018
"Presidency or death" as usual. That is why that region is one of the poorest places on earth.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by blackpanda: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2018
kernel504:

Hahahahah... What's the essence of leadership when your people are poor, ill, under educated and fundamentalist?

We're riches, strong in every modern day indices, why the cry?

By 2040, you will not make any anything of crude, then... Let's see what will become of Nigeria.

Ok noted. But still u wont make president grin
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by python1: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2018
[s]
Masterclass32:

People don't only get to power through elections.

A revolution is one way. A military intervention is yet another, especially during very critical times in a nation's history. Nigeria is fast nearing that 'make or break' moment.

Quite frankly, we must pass through that stage for there to be a complete overhaul of the current structure. The country will blossom after that.
[/s]
That is to say igbos are so unpopular that getting to aso rock through elections is not possible. So na coup una dey plan through the Nigerian military or bss? Which igbo go plan the coup? I thought the military is made of only abokii grin grin. Try any rubbish and see people dangled on their balls. grin grin. So revolution by igbos only or supported by almajiri and afonja?
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by Masterclass32: 10:02am On Jan 27, 2018
python1:
[s][/s]
That is to say igbos are so unpopular that getting to aso rock through elections is not possible. So na coup una dey plan through the Nigerian military or bss? Which igbo go plan the coup? I thought the military is made of only abokii grin grin. Try any rubbish and see people dangled on their balls. grin grin. So revolution by igbos only or supported by almajiri and afonja?

Ok.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by DedeNkem: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2018
The north think they were born to "rule", and they're very bad at it!!

See the terrible situation these clueless thieves left this country!
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by nku5: 10:53am On Jan 27, 2018
Middlebelt except kogi will not vote Buhari in 2019. Igbos are mobilising seriously for him. Operation python dance alone will make up to 10 million Igbos get a pvc. Eye go clear una

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by kernel504(m): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
blackpanda:

Ok noted. But still u wont make president grin

If power doesn't transform, is not power. After many years of Northern leadership, they have the highest number of poor, illiterates and infant mortality then, I don't wish to be like them.

Every man can impregnate a woman, but not everyman has what it takes to be a man.
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by ycat: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
What's the brouhaha about?

The first part of the statement is true, Buhari didn't need Igbos to win in 2015 and won't need Igbos votes to win in 2019. The second part "Buhari till 2080" is a comment we have heard from Igbos a lot on this nairaland even as recently as 3 days ago on RESTRUCTURE OR WE LEAVE thread. So why can't we shed hypocrisy and just live a normal life? Some people are just too funny oo! I dey laugh oo!
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by blackpanda: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
kernel504:

If power doesn't transform, is not power. After many years of Northern leadership, they have the highest number of poor, illiterates and infant mortality then, I don't wish to be like them.

Every man can impregnate a woman, but not everyman has what it takes to be a man.

Ok thanks. But u still wont rule the country grin
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by omonnakoda: 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen please visit historical thread
[https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by bobby86(m): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Dont worry 2019 is almost here,when your life will end with your pharaohic buhari regime
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by chngebeginwthme: 8:38am On Jan 28, 2018
harmbhrosz:
to declare that a full tribe/region will never be on the seat of power is a love speech now mumu.

You Northern cows have no single shame at all I swear

LOL but your likes calling hausa cows, Instulting President Buhari and Yoruba is love speech?

I am a Yoruba man and i repeat i will never vote an IGBO man for President..
Re: "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 by harmbhrosz(m): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2018
chngebeginwthme:

LOL but your likes calling hausa cows, Instulting President Buhari and Yoruba is love speech?

I am a Yoruba man and i repeat i will never vote an IGBO man for President..
yes my name calling is a hate speech but is that the discussion we were having? The context here is about the post from Facebook you don't have to change the topic, only northern cow can reason that way.

I have Northerners as friends from my childhood till date and they will never reason like you do about a whole region.

And please don't call yourself a Yoruba, there's no shame in denying your cow identity

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.