Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Let's Help You Get A Job!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let's Help You Get A Job!! (1096 Views)

If You Are Tired Of Being Jobless. Let's Help You. / If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You / Let Help You Write That CV With The Best Of Layout And Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Help You Get A Job!! by pukena(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
We have gotten over 2000 applications from some of the smartest people who genuinely wants to work with us since the last 6 months.

But the painful truth is that we can't take more than we need per time....Honestly I wish I can..

It breaks my heart to see a young and enteprising man or woman not gainfully employed.

The stories of multiple applications with no success abound and it's worrisome....

Does it mean there are no jobs? I don't think so..

I think its an issue with non-employability than non-employment....there are jobs, believe me.

Most people seeking for jobs are yet to understand the little things that matter..

There are little details employers look out for that can make or mar your chances of landing the job.

You might be smart, but that's not enough...

My career brings me close to top recruiters and managers and I have come to understand these little things that matter.

So I want to help you increase your chances of getting your dream job...

I will work with your from point zero till you get a call for interview...

Part of what I will do will be to:

--Review and edit your Cv, to make it standard
--Review and edit your linkedin profile to help you connect with the right people
--Then I search for new job openings and positions according to your specifications and apply to them online and send your resume to each employer

Most of my few clients have high success rates in getting interviews from all the positions I apply for.Please note that my job is to make sure you get that all important call back for interview; whatever happens after then is up to you and the discretion of the hiring organization.

It's not a free service but I will charge you for my time, internet and guaranteed job contacts depending on your details. No fixed price. I must go through your demands before I send you a personalized quote.

Let me be your job seeker! Tell me about your yourself here..

http://pukena.ng/job-application

Re: Let's Help You Get A Job!! by Rubbiish(m): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Why not first use your search skills to secure a job for yourself before helping others?
Because someone that is gainfully employed will obviously not have time to do the above...

2 Likes

Re: Let's Help You Get A Job!! by Rubbiish(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
MzChee d latest corper in Abuja... kiss
We wan be like u...

1 Like

Re: Let's Help You Get A Job!! by teledola(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
LASACO Assurance Plc is a composite insurance and financial services company incorporated on 20th of December 1979 under the Companies Decree of 1968. The Company, then known as Lagos State Assurance Company Limited obtained License as an Insurer on 7th July 1980 and commenced business operations on 1st of August 1980.

With the vast opportunities presented by increased capitalization for business expansion and growth, LASACO became a Public Liability Company in 1991 when its Shares were admitted for the first time to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) through listing by Introduction. Now in its third decade, LASACO has grown considerably in size, business coverage, profits, capital base and assets with its operations spanning all classes of the Insurance and Special Risks business, high impact financial services and Real Estate. The Company’s businesses are conducted through a network of thirteen regional and branch offices spread across Nigeria, administered by well qualified, experienced and dedicated personnel.

Following our successful recapitalization in 2007, the Company’s total assets increased to N9, 897,073,000 with a combined authorized Group Share Capital in excess of N 6.5 billion and a paid-up share capital of N3.6 billion.

Marketing Job has gone beyond walking up and down on the road. Especially with the help of social media. ICT /Marketing. This is a top class Insurance marketing Job.

Job Title: LIFE/NON LIFE INSURANCE Marketers

Industry / Sector: Insurance

Detailed Job Description

The Qualified candidate will be given World-class Training on Insurance, Product Knowledge and Prospecting Skills/Presentation.

Requirements: OND, NCE, BSC/HND

Experience in Client Relationship/Sales will be an advantage.

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should Send their CV's to lasacosamunit@gmail.com

PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT IN LAGOS STATE.
Re: Let's Help You Get A Job!! by pukena(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Rubbiish:
Why not first use your search skills to secure a job for yourself before helping others?
Because someone that is gainfully employed will obviously not have time to do the above...

Hello Mr Rubbiish, helping you get a job is my job.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Help You Get A Job!! by Rubbiish(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
pukena:

Hello Mr Rubbiish, helping you get a job is my job.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Then u will need to post some real job openings on here to convince us sir.
Because helping someone to get a job in today Nigeria is huge task...
Re: Let's Help You Get A Job!! by pukena(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Rubbiish:

Then u will need to post some real job openings on here to convince us sir.
Because helping someone to get a job in today Nigeria is huge task...

Hey! don't get yourself unduly worked up for nothing....I'm simply helping people submit their resumes to employers in line with my business model as a concierge services. The service is under our digital services category of Pukena. People delegate their task to us and we fulfill them. This service is for those who might need some form of professional help to get their resume across to companies. We ain't responsible for giving them jobs...we simply help them submit their cvs and probably edit or create a better cv....its a popular service on fiverr, upwork and other freRlancing platforms...so be informed instead of talking RUBBIISH.....LOL

1 Like

Re: Let's Help You Get A Job!! by Rubbiish(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
pukena:

Hey! don't get yourself unduly worked up for nothing....I'm simply helping people submit their resumes to employers in line with my business model as a concierge services. The service is under our digital services category of Pukena. People delegate their task to us and we fulfill them. This service is for those who might need some form of professional help to get their resume across to companies. We ain't responsible for giving them jobs...we simply help them submit their cvs and probably edit or create a better cv....its a popular service on fiverr, upwork and other freRlancing platforms...so be informed instead of talking RUBBIISH.....LOL
I am not getting worked up
I just hate it when people try to milk the unemployed...& it is becoming a trend on here...
Pay 2k to get CV, 3K to get cover letter...What is that??

1 Like

Re: Let's Help You Get A Job!! by pukena(m): 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Rubbiish:

I am not getting worked up
I just hate it when people try to milk the unemployed...& it is becoming a trend on here...
Pay 2k to get CV, 3K to get cover letter...What is that??

Pause and take a look at my business profile. Google my name Emmanuel Udeagha. Check it on Facebook. Then you will be informed

I've got no time for that..Am only here to help...I have been doing this for years, as a Cybe Cafe operator...it just became more organized in recent times under Pukena.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!! / What are the Best Career Paths in Nigeria? / Feed Back To Teachers Needed Urgently, N10,000 PERM MONTH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.