Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys (1770 Views)

What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced / Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! / I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by UyiIredia(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Because I know they must say it's girls that gold dig as if we don't know runs guys and those ones wey dey beg their ban for recharge cards exist. Whi suggar mummies dey pay for?
Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by sekxyqueen(f): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
nothing concern me

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
I know a lady who travelled to Nigeria and met a guy and they started dating. Dude is a graduate, searching for job and looked serious minded or so she told me.

They started serious online date and the girl started supporting him financially. According to her, she paid all his bills even gave him money for his younger ones' school fees. Dude woke up one morning, tried US embassy for visa and was lucky. She no hear of him again.

Next thing she saw was Facebook updates. Dude landed safely and started sharing pictures from Atlanta and the lady stays in Cali.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by MhizzAJ(f): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
It's not wise for any lady to invest her money on a man...Men of this generation are so lazy and they want to live off women

Most young men these days are nothing but gold diggers but what's my business i've always mingled with wealthy guys
Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by Mup4life: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
MhizzAJ:
It's not wise for any lady to invest her money on a man...Men of this generation are so lazy and they want to live off women

Most young men these days are nothing but gold diggers but what's my business i've always mingled with wealthy guys
Nigera lady invest in MAN? She must be 30yrs and above.

Naija gals are the most STINGY gals you would meet anywhere in the world today.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by Mup4life: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
MhizzAJ:
It's not wise for any lady to invest her money on a man[b]...Men of this generation are so lazy and they want to live off women [/b]

Hmmmm the girls used for rituals everyday are trying to live of goat?

All the oloshos in lagos are very hard working and live of the money of GOATS.

Women literally depends on men for EVERYTHING to even use your pussy to make money you need a MAN.
Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by ThePallidMan(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
MhizzAJ:
It's not wise for any man to invest his money on a woman...women of this generation are so lazy and they want to live off men

Most young women these days are nothing but gold diggers but what's my business i've always mingled with wealthy guys

Life's about perspective. added some "WO"rds of wisdom to your unwise ramblings.
Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by MiaB(f): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
CaptainJefry:
I know a lady who travelled to Nigeria and met a guy and they started dating. Dude is a graduate, searching for job and looked serious minded or so she told me.

They started serious online date and the girl started supporting him financially. According to her, she paid all his bills even gave him money for his younger ones' school fees. Dude woke up one morning, tried US embassy for visa and was lucky. She no hear of him again.

Next thing she saw was Facebook updates. Dude landed safely and started sharing pictures from Atlanta and the lady stays in Cali.
Dang that's brutal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by UyiIredia(m): 8:34am On Feb 07, 2018
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 07, 2018
Futo guys are so stingy.
Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by donstan18: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Futo guys are so stingy.
undecided undecided
I use to hear this only from imsu ladies, then
Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2018
donstan18:

undecided undecided

I use to hear this only from imsu ladies, then
You guys are so stingy, I can't even date you in my dream, all you can offer is good looks.
Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by prodiG(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2018
Mtcheew.Rubbish thread
Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by donstan18: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:
You guys are so stingy, I can't even date you in my dream, all you can offer is good looks.

And brain cheesy

Lol, so imsu ladies didn't change their orientation about Futo students till now cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 07, 2018
donstan18:

And brain cheesy

Lol, so imsu ladies didn't change their orientation about Futo students till now cheesy
Imsu students no dey reason una matter these days, you guys should manage poly girls, una fit.

If you no get money, hide your face make another man pikin run your race cheesy.
Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by donstan18: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Imsu students no dey reason una matter these days, you guys should manage poly girls, una fit.

If you no get money, hide your face make another man pikin run your race cheesy.

Lol grin ,just recalled some flashbacks encounter with imsu ladies, then cheesy, can't stop laughing. cheesy

They trip whenever they see Futo guyz, whether rich or broke, you can testify that cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 07, 2018
donstan18:

Lol grin ,just recalled some flashbacks encounter with imsu ladies, then cheesy, can't stop laughing. cheesy

They trip whenever they see Futo guyz, whether rich or broke, you can testify that cheesy

That was then not now, who una cuteness don help?
Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by donstan18: 9:33am On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:
That was then not now, who una cuteness don help?

Lol, Imsu babes shaa cheesy dem make wella cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, Imsu babes shaa cheesy dem make wella cheesy
Yes Na, dem dey make sense. Fine fine babes wey God create for Sunday cheesy like sekxyqueen.
Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by donstan18: 9:55am On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Yes Na, dem dey make sense. Fine fine babes wey God create for Sunday cheesy like sekxyqueen.

Lol, cheesy sekxyqueen na my frienemy nh cheesy i neva see am before cheesy

No, if na fine, imsu babes fine, I node argue am cheesy cheesy i'll visit them one of these days cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, cheesy sekxyqueen na my frienemy nh cheesy i neva see am before cheesy

No, if na fine, imsu babes fine, I node argue am cheesy cheesy i'll visit them one of these days cheesy
No problem.
Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by sekxyqueen(f): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:
lool..same as you bae winkkiss
Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by TeeFriz: 11:03am On Feb 07, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Why do you mingle with only wealthy guys... Your intention(S) speaks volume.. Smh
Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:
good look and good sex.
Re: Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys by mikejj(m): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2018
grin well i came to read commentz..when gold digger guy meets a gold digger lady!the people scatter.

(1) (Reply)

My Two Girlfriends Slept With My Best Friends, And How I Later Had My Revenge / My Ex Husband Left Me For Rich And Old Woman / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.