Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:54 AM

Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany (52266 Views)

Taraba Kidnap Kingpin, Wadume, Arrested / Two Policemen ‘Who Leaked Operation’ To Taraba Wadume Kidnap Kingpin Arrested / How SSS Released Hussaini Maitangaran, Boko Haram Kingpin Who Coordinated Kano M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany by Guestlander: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
ShootToKill:

My fellow muslim monsurudeen, with our ustaz beards pointing southward we shall look eastward to the kabba and pray more to Allahrudeen that Christians and Ibos be tainted as Boko haram. So that our muslim skulls shall rejoice and be glad. Insha Allah! Amin kufayakun!

Ibo-ko haram will have no place to hide. When we look eastward it will be to monitor the pythons and the anacondas that will be dancing in that region.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany by galaxee: 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
if I advice Nigeria to allow igbos go people would start citizen my opinion, they are bunch of CRIMINALS anywhere you see them they can never mean good for you or the nation.
Re: Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany by ShootToKill: 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Guestlander:

Ibo-ko haram will have no place to hide. When we look eastward it will to monitor the pythons and the anacondas that will be dancing in that region.

I agree with your muslim skull, muslim zombierudeens parading themselves as christian 'Amaechis' who love Buhari and hate Biafrans must be dealt with. Insha Allah

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany by jrusky(m): 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
What a rubbish Is this to dent the igbo or what Is this a game of distraction or what Amaechi Fred. O. Nonsense news not only Fred. O. why not Fred .P
Re: Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany by Illitrate3(m): 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
MiaB:
Fabricated.
boko haram are the party of igbo,we know it long ago bkos the leader of boko haram mohammed yusuf (before he died) was in several occasion being bailed by igbos and jerry gana who was a christian. An igbo man was caught in bauchi trying to commit suicide in the same church he patronized,but most of u are accusing north for it,tell me what bring igbo in to boko haram fight ? They are indeed the planners but God is very far ahead of them. Am illitrate so even if u reply me i quit reading replies on nairaland since 2012

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany by johngroo(m): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Marxist001:
I am an Igbo man and I am not suprised, I know what my people can do....as long as he is being paid handsomely and doesn't carry out a sucide attack on himself!!!!!

you traitor! grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany by Solumtoonna(m): 12:55am On Jan 27, 2018
mandarin:
I saw this story on Jerusalem Post and was amazed. If this story is true then the issue of Boko Haram may transcend religion. Please read details here or the post below:

Source: https://af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFKBN1FF1X0
I was formally known and addressed as Abubakar Shekau, I now wish to be known as Amechi Fred O, Nigeria govt, Boko Haram take note
Re: Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany by Shinery0123(m): 2:24am On Jan 27, 2018
Now the truth is coming out

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany by okenta2017: 4:09am On Jan 27, 2018
mandarin:
I saw this story on Jerusalem Post and was amazed. If this story is true then the issue of Boko Haram may transcend religion. Please read details here or the post below:

Source: https://af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFKBN1FF1X0
FAKE NEWS no such thing here
Re: Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany by olmoRoc: 4:55am On Jan 27, 2018
probably used the wrong story to apply for aduro
Re: Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:50am On Jan 27, 2018
Look at them in denial, dismissing the issue out-rightly as false without a shard of evidence; unfortunately for them the story has now also been confirmed by the BBC - lets see how they will continue to deny their own.
Re: Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany by Notmyproblem: 7:39am On Jan 27, 2018
galaxee:
if I advice Nigeria to allow igbos go people would start citizen my opinion, they are bunch of CRIMINALS anywhere you see them they can never mean good for you or the nation.

Did you even consider that the said guy may have taken up that name to avoid suspicion?
Re: Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany by EmekaBlue(m): 7:41am On Jan 27, 2018
Even d foot ragged boko soldiers are chukwudi,ifeanyi,chijioke and co na.

Mumu
Re: Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany by godofuck231: 9:37am On Jan 27, 2018
lilfreezy:
See propaganda grin grin

Amaechi no see methamphetamine push or him no see containers import, Na to go join terrorist. Incompetent govt and lie lie. Hahahahahahahahahahahah
kai ure so horrible, lol
Re: Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany by Stingman: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
congorasta:

I pity your brain

so amaechi is not igbo name

guy u need sense surgery

Tell that to the "we SS crew"

You are new here...
Re: Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany by DedeNkem: 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Boko Haram (BH) kill Igbos. I've not seen an Igbo muslim all my life and I've traveled quite a lot. I mostly see Northerners who were born in Igboland who speak Igbo.

There's no way this guy is a member of BH if he's a real Igbo man. He probably got a new ID with an Igbo name in order to escape. That's what I think happened.

He chose a popular Igbo name - Amaechi. Buhari's govt. has a popular Amaechi as a minister, so it won't be unusual for that name to be the first Igbo name to pop up in a northerner's mind.

"Fred" is also a popular English name. Most Igbos may be called "Fred" in short but they use its long form name "Frederick" on their IDs. Other examples: "Emma" is short form of Emmanuel. "Stan" = Stanley.

Igbos are no terrorists. Of course, there may be Igbo muslims but they are very rare compared to Yoruba muslims. In fact, half of Yorubas are muslims.

And one last thing, Igbo muslims will have Arabic names!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Sends Tinubu Hand-Signed Boxing Glove To APC. Photo / Amaechi, Aregbesola, Others Named In Buhari’s Ministerial List / Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.