Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Who Do My People? Nigerian Youths Arise!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do My People? Nigerian Youths Arise!!! (310 Views)

If China Can Control 1.3bn People Nigerian Can Control 180m- Aisha Buhari / Aac 2019: Nor Be Only Two Bad Choices Dey The Contest; Youths Arise / Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do My People? Nigerian Youths Arise!!! by StarUp: 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
*MISSING THE BUS - the SAD TRAGEDY OF NIGERIA'S UNFULFILLED YOUTHS. *

The Youths of Nigeria are like kids that missed the bus!

They rally only on SnapChat, FB, WhatsApp etc

Majority DONT KNOW THE NAMES OF 90% of the Governors.
They care less about who their reps are, neither do they Know the Senator representing their districts!

They don't know the basic linear history of their country!

They only care about who's pix is trending on Instagram, who's liking Wizkid's latest lewd video, who Tonto is dating and what's up with the Kardashians!

They need an 80-year old OBJ to help them tell a 78 (or 76) year old General Buhari that he does not deserve to seek a 2nd term in office. (Not minding that OBJ and Buhari were once Heads of State (Presidents) at their age! OBJ @38; PMB @40; Murtala Muhammed @37; Gowon @28!)

They have to wait for #RedCard wave from Madam Oby who deceived us and Championed Buhari once-upon-just-3years-ago! Haba!!

LaffOutLoud (LOL) and LaffingMyAssOff (LMAO) are recurrent words in their truncated lexicon!

They are massive and active on Whatsapp Groups but they don't join political parties (except there is a wayward politician to "dash" them a N1,000 ($3) to buy the next few bottles of Alomo.

They didn't Register to vote nor possess a PVC. And on Election Day, they stay indoors to watch Arsenal/ManU/Chelsea or are employed for 5k as thugs by siren-crazy politicians who won't pick their calls a day after the election results are declared!

The parade the streets like beggared urchins with Sagged Trousers: symptomatic of a Sagging mentality.

Many abuse their partners/spouses who become victims of their frustrations and transferred aggression. For millions of them, Life revolves around the unedifying axis of *Baes & Boos!*

Wetin they do Una? Who do Una dis juju?

Guy.
Babe.
The 2019 Bus don start. The Bus don even dey leave the Busstop. I beg una to FILL THAT BUS! Take it over.

Power is a Trickster!
*Power is Not GIVEN*
*POWER IS TAKEN!* Seize the reins of Power with your almighty PVC!

Join a Political Party.

O ye Youths of my beloved Country
*#WakeUp!*

Make you *#DoSOMETHING* Now
*#BeforeSomethingDoYou!*.

-Don Pedro Obaseki, MBA, PhD.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Issues NNPC 7-day Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria / When Borno Banned Alcohol, How Many People Were Killed? / Have You Been Moulded By Rochas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.