Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga (34512 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her / Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Makapedia: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
First of all, the guy can’t be a rappist or kidnapper because he is working/partner with a well known Taxi company. The company has his guarantors details, home address, etc.

Secondly, am sure he has been working with that company for along time now, you are not his first client and if he was to indulge in any negative business, you won’t be his first pray. Don’t worry cause is certain he would plan it well.

Thirdly, you had all the time to video this, stayed in the car and initially from your voice it never sound like you were been threatened, except @ the last minute of the video when you decide to step out from the car from the other door, made a life threatening shout, or acted like you were been threatened, and cut the video without showing us if the guy actually manhandled you, or he broke your phone or tried to snatch it (you would have complained about your phone but you didn’t to show you were not manhandled and that you phone was save).

Fourth, backing my point above, you termed him the aggressor! For every aggressor who wouldn’t want to be exposed, even when they can’t see properly, if they discovered you have a video of them in the act, the will prefer losing their life than allowing you go with the video. Thus, your phone was not damaged, seized or something, you never complained about it.

Fifth, you are a very smart girl. I like smart and corny types like you. You actually knew this will come out in the news, so all you did was to make a quick misheavous video to make you the video. And cut it without showing the slightest aggression from the guy, except the shout you made.

Sixth, the direction the car was parked never showed a car trying to enter a gate. It was parked like a car trying to drop a passenger. But you told us he wanted to enter the gate by parking facing it. And that he first of all went to open the gate before coming to you.

Seventh, one of the major reason I believed he came to drag you was because you were holding his key, for Christ sake, if you are not a trouble maker, why will you be holding a ‘kidnappers’ car key instead of running. It’s obvious you don’t want him to leave. And you actually made a call to some friends who you were expecting to come and beat him up. And the driver knowing this, and knowing you refused to come down from the car decided to go to where he will be more saver, and that was the front of his house.

Lastly, it’s obvious the guy terminated the journey showing he didn’t have bad intention, it’s obvious you booked a taxify without a journey plan, it is obvious you requested and booked another taxify, yet, you refused to come down from his car. For you to have that spray… won’t want to talk deep on that. But as a psychologist, we have a saying, anyone who has a weapon to defend him/herself has more tendency to use or even force situation to use it than someone who doesn’t.

Inclusion, not trying to just create empirical facts, but to judge that what the driver said, his own part of the story is the ‘truth’. And you, you are just trying to cover up your atrocities by playing the victim. You own side of the story is ‘false’.

Gerald
A Criminologist University of Abuja

Online Reactions …

http://www.viviangist.ng/nigerians-react-to-the-story-of-dorcas-shola-fapson-vs-taxify-driver/

Read Updates below.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-43EEP4i0UMM/WmtjTZRVJQI/AAAAAAAAAfo/s5C6khuO6uUyZhFySLBaJM9Y2CRXTNM3gCLcBGAs/s1600/0ax.png[/img]
[img]https://2.bp..com/-aLm_HWzZ0Qk/WmtjK0E_pLI/AAAAAAAAAfg/DDGQZGiARLoRs4fJBFiggJmjmmoL2ILcwCLcBGAs/s1600/00ah.png[/img]
[img]https://1.bp..com/-3BlmdEeGpkE/WmtjNsueVKI/AAAAAAAAAfk/1qBnuDzIXR4tisnGZZm55TBROdvWkeMBACLcBGAs/s1600/00ahvvv.png[/img]
[img]https://2.bp..com/-P6VOY-GNtow/WmtjD3TlKuI/AAAAAAAAAfY/Q7L_lGiUHlQKITueMdkzXDpJCnA4xEe9ACLcBGAs/s1600/000a222.png[/img]
[img]https://3.bp..com/-lB1D-otk_Es/WmtjID2l6AI/AAAAAAAAAfc/q0YKIlXdn48qwpSbFOWmqDTYrU2xi3V2QCLcBGAs/s1600/000aaa.png[/img]
[img]https://4.bp..com/-J8VQSJj0Zbc/WmtjDrF4MlI/AAAAAAAAAfU/JczdD2K0DjQOAvaPZDeED-QPGvFNczgGwCLcBGAs/s1600/00000aa.png[/img]
[img]https://2.bp..com/-jAk7vJA1f3o/WmtjVVU-_fI/AAAAAAAAAfs/3q2zZ2mBcD8X-Zl2GWV8wkRCkkuqDMS0QCLcBGAs/s1600/90ass.png[/img]
[img]https://4.bp..com/-mO1o72yEmbE/WmtjXo4OnKI/AAAAAAAAAfw/gwZHh4sAXdQjGUWTH6v2791wMy0d5eEXQCLcBGAs/s1600/99a99a9aa.png[/img]
[img]https://4.bp..com/-7-qppEIqfx8/WmtjBgY-eyI/AAAAAAAAAfQ/ZHTSovfj8YseTGhAp2rmuOQ62RAMoczOACLcBGAs/s1600/00000888a.png[/img]

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Bonapart(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
They still trying to distract us from the dullard impeachment by all possible means...

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Xisnin(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
Makapedia:
First of all, the guy can’t be a rappist or kidnapper because he is working/partner with a well known Taxi company. The company has his guarantors details, home address, etc.
Wrong, Rapist are not always jobless nobodies hiding in the dark to perpetrate evil, many rapists are bankers, professionals and politicians that can be traced. It is a shame that a criminologist don't know this.

Secondly, am sure he has been working with that company for along time now, you are not his first client and if he was to indulge in any negative business, you won’t be his first pray. Don’t worry cause is certain he would plan it well.
This is a meaningless argument, people working for reputable companies have been convicted of worst crimes.

Thirdly, you had all the time to video this, stayed in the car and initially from your voice it never sound like you were been threatened, except @ the last minute of the video when you decide to step out from the car from the other door, made a life threatening shout, or acted like you were been threatened, and cut the video without showing us if the guy actually manhandled you, or he broke your phone or tried to snatch it (you would have complained about your phone but you didn’t to show you were not manhandled and that you phone was save).
You made some sense with this, not with the too nonsense points you posted above.

Fourth, backing my point above, you termed him the aggressor! For every aggressor who wouldn’t want to be exposed, even when they can’t see properly, if they discovered you have a video of them in the act, the will prefer losing their life than allowing you go with the video. Thus, your phone was not damaged, seized or something, you never complained about it.
As a self-styled criminologist, you should understand that not all criminals behave the same way, it might
be a jittery first time criminal.

Fifth, you are a very smart girl. I like smart and corny types like you. You actually knew this will come out in the news, so all you did was to make a quick misheavous video to make you the video. And cut it without showing the slightest aggression from the guy, except the shout you made.
She didn't know it will come out in the news, she made it come out in the news.

Seventh, one of the major reason I believed he came to drag you was because you were holding his key, for Christ sake, if you are not a trouble maker, why will you be holding a ‘kidnappers’ car key instead of running. It’s obvious you don’t want him to leave. And you actually made a call to some friends who you were expecting to come and beat him up. And the driver knowing this, and knowing you refused to come down from the car decided to go to where he will be more saver, and that was the front of his house.
You are right with this

Lastly, it’s obvious the guy terminated the journey showing he didn’t have bad intention, it’s obvious you booked a taxify without a journey plan, it is obvious you requested and booked another taxify, yet, you refused to come down from his car. For you to have that spray… won’t want to talk deep on that. But as a psychologist, we have a saying, anyone who has a weapon to defend him/herself has more tendency to use or even force situation to use it than someone who doesn’t.
Again, your "criminologist" tag is undeserved, carrying a defensive weapon such as spray does not
mean one is looking for trouble. In the US, where gun is legal, many people carry guns around and
it does not mean they are looking for who to kill. As a "psychologist", you should also know that tendency
does not equal certainty. If you are attacked and you have no weapons, you have the tendency to fight
with your fist, that doesn't make you an aggressor and it is not certain that you will be able to defend yourself.

Inclusion, not trying to just create empirical facts, but to judge that what the driver said, his own part of the story is the ‘truth’. And you, you are just trying to cover up your atrocities by playing the victim. You own side of the story is ‘false’.
There is no the "truth" here, but there are lies.

Gerald
A Criminologist University of Abuja
Unfortunately, your writeup does not justify your professional tag because you included
arguments that is unbefitting of a "psychologist".

[/quote]

My Verdict
The driver is not a rapist.
This is not because he works for taxify, heck there are many hideous criminals who works
for reputable companies.

The reason he is not a rapist is that there was no rape. Then why did
the "actress" come up with such a baseless claim?

Here is the most likely scenario.
The actress hailed a cab as she has always done but this one was quite different, the driver is
not obeying her every command as other before him have done. He even had the audacity to
cancel the trip. This bruised her ego and she decided to teach him a lesson by wasting his time.
The driver got angry and might have said nasty things in the process and since he couldn't get her
out of his car he threatened her and decided to drive her to his home,
now she got scared that she might have overplayed her luck and.
On getting to the driver's street and she noticed that she is safe, she decided to continue her foolish
games of forming a boss but the driver has had enough and would not continue with the journey.
Since the matter wasn't going her way, she desperately wanted a way to destroy the "ordinary" driver who "disrespected"
the "mighty" her and wouldn't obey her instructions, hence the recording and editing of videos and reporting to taxify.

Instead of the dumb girl to state that she had a fight with a taxify driver, she embellished the story with
kidnap and attempted rape.
The attempted kidnap story might have been seen as plausible(it isn't) because she was driven to a place
she didn't want to go but the rape story is completely unjustified.

To all the rapist and rapist supporters out there, this case does not justify your behaviour or beliefs
nor does it make all accused rapists innocent.

The taxify driver is not a rapist because a rape never took place.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Aieboocaar(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
chai!!!! .... God bless this Gerald guy(The author of this post) your mama born u on sunday!! DuDE KIILLED IT!!

Quick question to Aunty actress: so if evans and em boys dey try kidnap u the 1st thing wey go come your mind na to comot brother Evans key from ignition baa grin

And you came prepared, applied all the make up in the world, and was even using snapchat filter to narrate a sensitive case such as this to the world angry

Yet again #IStandWithTaxifyDriver

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Johnpsite: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
This reactions on this issue is getting much,give us rest abeg
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by bluelaptop: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
No body should disturb me am not happy today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Papiikush: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nigerians... grin

First if all, the video was meant to be a blackmail because she was sure if she screamed enough, the dumb feminists will think she was being assaulted.

* If the driver had a Sketchy plan, he wouldn't have dropped from the car, left the ignition active and doors unlocked (This act alone vindicates him from all crimes)

*She kept blabbing about how the guy "Grabbed her by the waist" (another trick to make dumb feminists raise alarms and nail the poor guy)

* She had the doors opened. She was smart enough to record the experience but she couldn't run or scream for help?

* When The guy was "assaulting" her (even choking her by the throat) but she was using her pepper spray and still went on recording? How

*She muted some parts of the video. Especially when the driver went out to call his sister/Wife. (Tampering with evidence). This dissolves all her accusations as they are filled with loopholes.

*She had to tell her own side of the story on snapchat. Thereby using filters and exposing her cleavage (a gimmick to slide dumb perverted men to her canopy) Shey if Na boko Haram kidnap you, you go get time talk stories with fake accents and filters?

keyword: WOMAN POWER

Lol... She isn't as intelligent as she thinks...Just another "One hit movie" actress looking for attention.

Apparently, the video that was suppose to be an evidence to prosecute the accused is the same evidence that vindicated him. This is what happens when you serve a living God grin

By the way....
If we gave this much attention to the previous presidential election, we wouldn't Have voted a dummy for president.

274 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by dontbothermuch: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
When did Nairaland become supreme court or abi court of appeal?

Ok, i see you have passed the verdict, so can we now go over to the next topic.

Buhari

20 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by vosquare: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
Watching the video she dropped as evidence, it's obvious she's biased.

Why did she mute the part where the man was speaking?

She claimed the man was closing the door on her legs but the door was opened

If I want to kidnap you or rape you, I won't allow you record me with flashlight on

The way the man stood doesn't show he's trying to rape or something

She was almost raped or kidnap and the next thing is snapchat, she even used filter... Lol

I'm not in support of both of them but that video is not it... Not enough

23 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by herdekunley9ja(m): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dorcas right now .....say no to lieing

17 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by sheguy(m): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
I knew she was lying. St*pid olosho girls we call celeb

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by alfred007(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
my anger with my follow youth of this nation is that they don't care about their future! if they do, by now there would have been a coalition to take up the mantle of leadership of this nation

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by tdayof(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
I watched the girl's video. The door wasn't locked so she could have escaped even if it was a rape case.

Secondly her only claim is that the guy dragged her and then also pulled her by her 'waist "

She might be a criminologist but then she knows nothing about the law.

The guy can sue her for defamation of character. Everyone now wants to claim rape case because you're a lady.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by BruncleZuma: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2018

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by okerekeikpo: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
As if the olosho no dey nyash for free, the only thing here is that they could not agree on a fee

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by kokakola: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Today wey I say make I call the girl wey I jam for Faculty Library on Monday, Her number come dey switched off. And I be don rehearse wetin I wan yan her ooo.
Which kin thing be dis self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Doctorfitz: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Where are the idiots that are always quick to type rape.??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by oshe11: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
SHE WANTED TO RAPE THE DRIVER

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by sunkanmihassan1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
This is quite disheartening. I am happy he lived to tell his own side of the story. The young man could have been lynched if it was broad day light. The word RAPE shouldn't be used indiscriminately.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Pangea: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
That name?
FAPSON?

That name alone has concluded the matter!
To Fap means to masturbate

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Basiljoe: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Henry Nnaemeka should sue shola for defamation.

26 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by ipobarecriminals: 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
angry forget that useless. girl.Only goats go believe her Arabian nite tale. ..She want to ruin his career.Bastard

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by onosprince(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
If she see rapist she no go fit bring her phone out.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by ochuciano(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
We should be careful how we play with people life, imagine if there is no evidence, she wud have condemned the poor driver to prison or probably make him lose his means of livelihood.

If u are in d business of dealing or interacting with people, u will know women are d most difficult species on Earth.

45 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Kimtahee: 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
Papiikush:
Nigerians... grin

If we gave this much attention to the previous presidential election, we wouldn't Have voted a dummy for president.
That dummy is still more intelligent than you and every member of your family . grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
I'm sure Lai Mohammed will be laughing at this Dorcas for lying stupidly and without honor. grin

21 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by xxolisexx(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
a typical Nigerian girl now goes out with a pepper spray, as if she knew someone was going to assault her....sha may the best lier loosse

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by lonelydora: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
Three sides to this story....her side, his side, and the truth.

Only time will tell

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No AC On The Plane Arik Air Put Us - Man Laments / Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight / Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.