Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. (72369 Views)

Why I'll NEVER Ever Invite A Nigerian Man To My House / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by godofuck231: 9:18am On Jan 27, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
3 minutes read.

So a female romancelander opened a thread this evening, and as usual, the brokers started shouting and calling her ashawo etcetera.

Well imma be honest with you: I collect money after sex, and that ain't ending anytime soon.

I AM NOT A OLOSHO OR PROSTITUTE.

I work for my money, but you must still pay me.

Take note and read carefully before you start insulting all the females (gone, alive, and yet to be born) in your family

Reasons why I'll always collect money after sex

1. Sex is difficult :
Oh yeah, it is! But you wouldn't know, would you? When you're just dicking down and going, you take 90% pleasure and me takes 10%.
In my sexually active years, I can count with one hand the number of sex I actually really enjoyed.
If fellow females won't be honest,
You can ask bobrisky and other faqqots who take dicks up their orifice, the receiver passes through pains!!

2. I'm a woman with needs:
I mean, I need to take a hot bath, change into something Hanes and eat good food, so pay up.

3. I'll get slut shamed anyway :
How many of y'all can swear on your life that you haven't bragged to your guys how you nailed that 'hoe'
Why not be a complete slut when I know I will still be tagged one, whether I collect cash or not?

4. Did you expect to leave like that?
So if i didn't ask, you'll just go?
Smh!!!!

5. It's the right thing to do:
Before you type that trash, remember your Bible or quran condemns Fornication. If you can't pay my bills, find some cheap young naive bitch.

6. It's a man's world:
Women have no say or opinion, right?
Well, in bed, we do!

7. I'd never fück a fuckboy ever :
I'll soon open a thread on how to identify fvckboys, but in details, they want to eat without giving anything in return. I can smell their stench from miles and I activate my ignore button, so I don't need to argue for money like a prostitute after sex.

Real men pay up without you asking,

whether you decide to go au naturel or sans naturel, pls pay your woman and treat her with respect.

Thanks.
mummy see! W#ORE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Agy4sure(f): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2018
No problem go ahead and collect money
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by makydebbie(f): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2018
Tallesty1:
Life on earth will be impossible if everyone should mind their business.
Sweetheart, if only you know the health benefits of minding ones business, you won't be giving this excuse.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Tallesty1(m): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2018
makydebbie:

You didn't get my sarcasm?

Sweetheart, it's his opinion really. And the way this writeup was written, he didn't force it down our throat yunno?
I have no problem with what people do with their lives. Saying that you're not a prostitute but you collect money after sex and trying to make it appear reasonable is unacceptable. It is a threat to the truth and that is how and where he's not entitled to his opinion.
makydebbie:

What I won't appreciate is when he portrays his opinion as true and force it on us, but this writeup isn't that way.
It is. I didn't even bother to comment on the thread initially because Nairaland is becoming Arena for stupidity and foolishness but your comment got my attention. Don't always allow people to their opinion. It's dangerous.
makydebbie:

Truth is, we're too sanctimonious in Africa. Hypocrites will surely come to condemn whereas they're not saints either.
Have you seen a Saint before? No, will you know a saint when you see one obviously NO how then do you know that his attackers are hypocrites and unfit to correct him?

Debbie, sit back and imagine how the world will be if only saints are allowed to correct and reproof.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by makydebbie(f): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2018
Tozara:
The thing is, she has the right to do whatever she wants with her pussy. Afterall, she doesn't force her Johns to patronize her.

But she's a clown for describing herself as a PROSTITUTE, and then, in the same breath, saying she's NOT a prostitute. What kind of fückery is that? She should be proud of it. It's none of my business that she sells pussy. That's her life.

Oh, wait, you guys said it's a "HE".

Either way, a prostitute is a prostitute. The person described in the OP is a prostitute, and I don't think there's anything wrong in pointing that out.
Me I'm still saying it's his problem what he thinks, I'm not bothered. embarassed
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Daeylar(f): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2018
makydebbie:
r, I weak oh!

Let's imagine the op is female, what rights do these ones have to condemn and shame? See how all of a sudden, everyone is righteous. Even those that patronize prostitutes. Let the person live his life na. At least, his opinion wasn't forced on anyone if only everyone could mind their business..

Goodmoney dear. kiss

I can see your mentioñs have started LMAO grin how dare you go against them and support op angry you should know better angry angry LMAO grin

Good morning sweet. kiss hope you had a nice night smiley
Money to all of us grin

I just dey look them, undecided
See the way they are preaching,

I knew the thread will make them to start vibrating anyhow.

they have turned to pastors,
Is it right, is it good, we shouldn't promote indecency, blah blah blah,
If it was a topic promoting how sex dolls are better than women now or any topic insulting women, no one will remember decency and indecency, no one will say the topic is bad, they won't remember such things, they will even join in
Mtchewww,
The hypocrites of nairaland,
Leave them to be forming pastors and priests grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by makydebbie(f): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2018
Tallesty1:
I have no problem with what people do with their lives. Saying that you're not a prostitute but you collect money after sex and trying to make it appear reasonable is unacceptable. It is a threat to the truth and that is how and where he's not entitled to his opinion.
You know, that's still her opinion and what she thinks about her profession dear. Everyone with their definition of 'sane' doesn't mean they're all right or wrong. It's the way they've classified what she does. Let's call it euphemism.

It is. I didn't even bother to comment on the thread initially because Nairaland is becoming Arena for stupidity and foolishness but your comment got my attention. Don't always allow people to their opinion. It's dangerous.
Have you seen a Saint before? No, will you know a saint when you see one obviously NO how then do you know that his attackers are hypocrites and unfit to correct him?

Debbie, sit back and imagine how the world will be if only saints are allowed to correct and reproof.

I'm not saying we all have to be saints before we can correct someone, but aren't we hypocrites if we do ours behind closed doors only to come condemn a bold person?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Reeberry: 9:35am On Jan 27, 2018
You are daft. I blamed the mods for moving this trash to fp.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by ihediohama(m): 9:35am On Jan 27, 2018
small god punish your generation and that your stinky Pussy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Reeberry: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
3 minutes read.

So a female romancelander opened a thread this evening, and as usual, the brokers started shouting and calling her ashawo etcetera.

Well imma be honest with you: I collect money after sex, and that ain't ending anytime soon.

Take note and read carefully before you start insulting all the females (gone, alive, and yet to be born) in your family

1. Sex is difficult :
Oh yeah, it is! But you wouldn't know, would you? When you're just dicking down and going, you take 90% pleasure and me takes 10%.
In my sexually active years, I can count with one hand the number of sex I actually really enjoyed.
You can ask bobrisky and other faqqots who take dicks up their orifice, the receiver passes through pains!!

I mean, I need to take a hot bath, change into something Hanes and eat good food, so pay up.

How many of y'all can swear on your life that you haven't bragged to your guys how you nailed that 'hoe'
Why not be a complete slut when I know I will still be tagged one, whether I collect cash or not?

Smh!!!!

Before you type that trash, remember your Bible or quran condemns Fornication. If you can't pay my bills, find some cheap young naive bitch.

6. It's a man's world:
Well, in bed, we do!

I'll soon open a thread on how to identify fvckboys, but in details, they want to eat without giving anything in return. I can smell their stench from miles and I activate my ignore button, so I don't need to argue for money like a prostitute after sex.

whether you decide to go au naturel or sans naturel, pls pay your woman and treat her with respect.

Thanks.
Over 70+ of your fellow prostitutes liked your crappy post.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Fitbillionairep: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2018
Patiently waiting for a front page topic that describes how u where used for rituals, I swear I will jerk my cock to it
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by BluntBoy(m): 9:46am On Jan 27, 2018
makydebbie:
Sweetheart, if only you know the health benefits of minding ones business, you won't be giving this excuse.

I think he is right, Maky. If we all were minding our business, no one would comment on this thread. Nairaland would have no members since it is Seun's business and not ours. There won't be anything like opinions or trade or even education, since education comes from interacting with the environment. In short, life would not exist as we know it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Tozara(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2018
makydebbie:
Me I'm still saying it's his problem what he thinks, I'm not bothered. embarassed
Perfect for you. But I hate it when a person deliberately peddles falsehood. And if "she" didn't want our opinions, "she" would have written it in her diary---so "she" can't tell us not to comment, since nairaland is a public forum.

But this one's just some bored nigga whose MO is to steer mischief.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Thanks.

I'm sorry to say dis- u r still a prostitute anyway. Ur moniker should read jamaribitch
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by ochukoprosper(m): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2018
Dis is why most naija girls r worthless bcus money can easily devour dier womanhood. ..
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by TribesNG: 10:11am On Jan 27, 2018
You talk like someone that is being threatened by a SEX DOLL
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by TheKingIsHere: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
3 minutes read.

1. Sex is difficult :

Smh!!!!

6. It's a man's world:
Well, in bed, we do!

Thanks.

From what you wrote, when compared to this definition of prostitute, the only thing I can say is that you are a "WHOR'E".

Remember, it is the dictionary that is calling you a who're. grin

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by salmonkas178(m): 10:23am On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=dingbang post=64540605]So this is what your mother taught you ? You should be ashamed of yourself [/quote

The mother should be ashamed too...waste of sperm...I'm Sure her body count us above 50
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by TheKingIsHere: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
madam holier than thou. I have cautioned you severally to avoid my threads.

What is wrong in a female expressing her sexual desires as guys here do everyday?

Stick to family section madam, where you can learn how to take care of your family.

Since you collect money for sex, how much will you collect for a night? I am interested.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Martinez19(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2018
johnydon22:

You clearly have no idea the definition of those words

Why?

because sex is what a man does to a woman or what two consenting adults decide to do to each other?

You have a very gross absurd and convoluted view of life, it is no surprise how you came up with this nonsensical opinion or reasons as you call them.

Nope this is all on you.

If this is your experience with sex then please do one of these:

*Change your partners
*Medical check up
*Lubes
*Try to key into the whole thing and not see it as doing the man a favour. be part of it and you might just enjoy it as you should

Then work for your needs or are you going to pay him for his needs? or he doesnt or isnt allowed to have any?

Oh please...

if you don't have a job and this is how you carter for you needs then it still nullifies your plea to be exempted from the P word class

Again define prostitute?

Yeah like girls don't discuss their sexual encounters and even dick size amongst peers. WTF is wrong with these entitled girls?

At this point i am already battling hard to hold my peace and not use an M word

No. i expect you'd pay me

The bible and Quran condemns fornication and then you recommend they pay after it? condemned both biblically and oloshilically by demanding payment for a mutual act that is not a business agreement.

Mother of God!!!

Which planet is this girl from?

Obviously not earth

This is not a reason, this is more like a statement of choice.. I wonder what it is doing on the list. you ran out of reasons and then went like "i'd never do this"

how is this even important to the premise of your argument?

Nope far from it. There is no such a thing as real men and only sex starved men or men without much options patronize sex workers.

Pay her and treat her with respect in one sentence.

at this point i cannot hold it anymore, you are Mor_on....

1. respect is earned not installed by default in a vagina
2. Paying for a service entitles the seller to no further requirements (If you receive payment for your service, what other thing do you think you deserve from the buyer?)
3. You are a catastrophe to men and women relationship..
4. bag of contradiction.

That girl is a wh_ore, a stupid wh_ore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Tallesty1(m): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2018
makydebbie:

You know, that's still her opinion and what she thinks about her profession dear. Everyone with their definition of 'sane' doesn't mean they're all right or wrong. It's the way they've classified what she does. Let's call it euphemism.

Her opinion is injurious to the society, that is why we fight it. What do you think is the reason we attacked Lai Mohammed when he said that Fulani herdsmen are just criminals and not a threat to national unity even though it's his opinion?

It's because his opinion is an insult to every reasonable person, a threat to our lives and the society in general.

makydebbie:

I'm not saying we all have to be saints before we can correct someone, but aren't we hypocrites if we do ours behind closed doors only to come condemn a bold person?
Sometimes in 2005, my friend and a lady were fighting over something in the front yard of the guy's house. It was a text book actually.

We were returning from school that day and stopped over at his place to drink water because his house is first before mine, then mine before the lady's so we normally stop there to drink water. Why drag a book you might ask?

Well, the girl wanted to take it home and the guy wanted to study it at night, the reason he didn't leave it at school so he said no to lady's request and she opted to obtain it with force.

Fighting over something with a lady as beautiful and endowed as Ify is in fact an amazing experience for school boys. Especially when she hugs the object of contention close to her heart. An opportunity to xplore y'know. Nobody separates such fight because they both enjoy it or so we assumed. So I stood there and cheered them on jealously.

But what the three of us didn’t know was that the guy's father was watching the whole thing from his window. I bet he enjoyed it too. So later that night, he called his son to himself and said "Amos, you see that which you did with that lady in the afternoon, it's not a bad thing at all and I am not saying that you should stop doing it but it's not meant to be done outside. All men do it behind closed doors"

So dearie, rebuking someone for doing openly that which you do behind closed doors doesn't always make you a hypocrite.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by SycophanticGoat: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2018
Fine, you no fine..

Height, you no get..

Shape, you no get..

Shame, you no get..

Sense, you still no get?? shocked

Something must be wrong with you and I think it's probably ancestral. As if no be your mates dey hustle with skills or doing paid jobs to take care of their needs as women while you prefer hoeing around. Your parents sure raised you "well"..
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by makydebbie(f): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2018
Daeylar:

I can see your mentioñs have started LMAO grin how dare you go against them and support op angry you should know better angry angry LMAO grin

AntiBrutus has warned me severally, Poco I think it's best you open my head and put it inside. embarassed

Money to all of us grin

If it was a topic promoting how sex dolls are better than women now or any topic insulting women, no one will remember decency and indecency, no one will say the topic is bad, they won't remember such things, they will even join in
Mtchewww,

How can you say what's on my mind effortlessly? shocked
That's the thing, it's when it suits them we'll see their real colors.

If this op used (m) and created a thread on "Why I feel every woman should collect money after having sex" comments will be different.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2018
If she like let her collect money ,or even collect disease after sex, why does she have to tell us about it, your life, ur stress ur body..
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Liard(m): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
3 minutes read.

1. Sex is difficult :

Smh!!!!

6. It's a man's world:
Well, in bed, we do!

Thanks.

How much do you collect on average?

Does this mean that if I can afford you, I can have you?
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by makydebbie(f): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Daeylar:

AntiBrutus has warned me severally, Poco I think it's best you open my head and put it inside. embarassed

Money to all of us grin

Mtchewww,

How can you say what's on my mind effortlessly? shocked
That's the thing, it's when it suits them we'll see their real colors.

If this op used (m) and created a thread on "Why I feel every woman should collect money after having sex" comments will be different.

Don't be surprised some guys have sent pms already.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by SycophanticGoat: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Tozara:
Lol. Fool. You never get free sex because you're an unappealing disgusting bastard that suffers from the malady of grotesque ugliness. So no girl will desire you enough to have you pierce her hooha with your dirty instrument, without having you compensate her for the torture.

Over my dead body will I pay for sex. It's because your father was a sex-starved reptile that couldn't afford the love of desirable women that he settled for a subhuman that would end up giving birth to a baboon like you. He paid a drooling triton who foolishly took in his semen to manufacture a retård-----you're only following in his footsteps. That's what DNA can do.

I've got better things to do with my money. You can waste yours on prostitutes for all I care. Sex is what defines your existence so enjoy it while your meaningless life lasts, brainless bastard.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Which kind wickedness be this?? Choi!! shocked
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Sparkle777(f): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2018
DaddyKross:

In other news, you can do the same or you do it already ?

#TeamCelibate
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Tallesty1(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2018
makydebbie:
I have tried minding my business at all times once, it was a horrible experience. Dangerous enough to cause harm to myself and people around me, I am honestly not going back there again.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Tallesty1(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2018
Tozara:
This is absolutely true. Because we AFFECT one another, since we share the same world.

The thing is, if what the person is doing won't affect us or society in general, then we shouldn't care what they do with their lives.

No rule in nature says we should mind our business, though. It's human invention, like every idea that exists within the confines of our skulls.
People don't know that you can be arrested for minding your business when you shouldn't.

Anyways, I am not interested in the OP and his trade, my problem with his post is trying to redefine prostitute to satisfy his conscience. It is unacceptable and that's what I want Makydebbie to understand but a teacher will be always a teacher.

Come beat me if you can.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos From Strippers Club In Sapele, Delta State / My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.