Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Concerning The Ipob Bokoharam Kingpin Arrested In Germany - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concerning The Ipob Bokoharam Kingpin Arrested In Germany (2290 Views)

Two Policemen ‘Who Leaked Operation’ To Taraba Wadume Kidnap Kingpin Arrested / Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concerning The Ipob Bokoharam Kingpin Arrested In Germany by Guestlander: 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

You had rather not quote my post to expose your incongrous stupidity and debilitating illiteracy since its quite obvious you have a disability being able to read with your eyes.

Oyinbo.

1 Like

Re: Concerning The Ipob Bokoharam Kingpin Arrested In Germany by Malawian(m): 12:24am On Jan 27, 2018
Guestlander:

We only need to find out for sure if ibos are involved in these attacks. You will not be in control of what happens next.
very well, you might as well conclude that Igbos are behind it and come get us. after all, you are in charge of all investigative and security apparatuses. When you guys are ready, you can come.
Re: Concerning The Ipob Bokoharam Kingpin Arrested In Germany by Guestlander: 12:31am On Jan 27, 2018
Malawian:

very well, you might as well conclude that Igbos are behind it and come get us. after all, you are in charge of all investigative and security apparatuses. When you guys are ready, you can come.

You bet. Just stick with the terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Concerning The Ipob Bokoharam Kingpin Arrested In Germany by Malawian(m): 12:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Guestlander:

You bet. Just stick with the terrorism.
do not tarry.
Re: Concerning The Ipob Bokoharam Kingpin Arrested In Germany by enemybulldozer(m): 2:08am On Jan 27, 2018
Alariwo2:

I'm not bothered.. restored or not is your cup of tea.
Then stop panicking at the mention of Kanu and IPOB
Re: Concerning The Ipob Bokoharam Kingpin Arrested In Germany by GavelSlam: 3:01am On Jan 27, 2018
fiizznation:
The fulani hersdmen attacks are all horse_shit especially the ones that are "happening" in your region(SW). One of your idiotic leader(olu falae) even said 10 fulani herdsmen burn down his farm, and till today nobody have seen the pictures of the burnt farm. And i ask, is his farm invincible or what? The other time that old fool said fulani herdsmen attacked him and blah blah blah, and till date he couldnt show any proof that he was attacked by fulani herdsmen.

And One thing am even curious about is; with all the reports about fulani herdsmen atrocities as reported by Nigeria junky media houses, till date, I'm yet to see these fulani herdsmen been arrested by the appropriate authority.

People shouldnt misunderstand my comment. I'm not saying that farmers/herdsmen clashes dont happen in Nigeria, No. But what am saying here is that most of the recent attacks attributed to the fulani herdsmen by the media are ALL politically motivated. And why is this So? Oh it is so because the president is a fulani man.

The timing of the new year's eve incident is highly suspicious.

The prediction of its happening though prescient is also very dubious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concerning The Ipob Bokoharam Kingpin Arrested In Germany by limeta(f): 3:55am On Jan 27, 2018
The brain behind this igbo boko haram is not from the hausa fulani stock
This is a yoruba muslem brain , just to get the yoruba christians in line with them .
Dont believe this bull shit .
Re: Concerning The Ipob Bokoharam Kingpin Arrested In Germany by deji17: 4:07am On Jan 27, 2018
There is more to the Boko Haram and Herdsmen attacks. This is not the first time that an Igbo man will be arrested in connection with Boko Haram and Herdsmen attack.

Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/09/06/igbo-member-of-boko-haram-arrested-bomb-factory-found/

Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition to Boko Haram

http://www.osundefender.com/army-arrests-3-igbo-traders-supplying-ammunition-to-boko-haram/

S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G: Police raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ where kidnappers dump bodies of victims in Enugu, then blame it on Herdsmen

Each time they kidnapped their victims, they blamed the action on Fulani herdsmen but it is now clear that the allegations against the Fulani herdsmen were diversionary. “The forest is popularly known as Malaysia or Ugbo Ekwuru behind the Ugwuijoro Village in Nimbo

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/s-h-o-c-k-n-g-police-raid-malaysian-forest-kidnappers-dump-bodies-victims-enugu/

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/s-h-o-c-k-n-g-police-raid-malaysian-forest-kidnappers-dump-bodies-victims-enugu/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Threatens To Dump APC / Saraki Defeats Buhari In Online Poll / We Will Issue Nnamdi Kanu With Travel Documents, He's Our Citizen ~ British Gov'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.