Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! (23882 Views)

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by nelsonoba: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
Peacefullove:
grin grin grin

if you ask the typical churchgoer on Nairaland that what goes to hell when a man dies ?

he will say " Soul " or " Spirit "

those guys are so brainwashed that they never think once to question if that is true or not.

according to Mat 10 vs 28 , its Body and soul that goes to hell , isn't it ?

QUESTION : Do you actually believe this ? how many bodies have descend to hell? If body doesn't go. how could Soul go since both need to be present ? is something wrong with your belief ?

cc: nelsonoba and others

If you want to be smart, study thoroughly before attacking; the bible clearly made it clear that there will be a last day of resurrection and judgement when everyone who died will have their bodies resurrected and those in hell will have hell itself and their bodies cast into the lake of fire. So it is clear that after the last day, hell and people in hell will all be cast into the lake of fire with the resurrected bodies of the people who were already dead and in hell
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by josielewa(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
nelsonoba:

Either you are an Anti-Christ who does not believe in the bible and has been sent by the devil to deceive more souls or you are just a grossly ignorant soul. If you don't believe in hell, then how come Jesus said this in

Matthew 5:29 "And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. "

It's either you or Jesus is lying to us about the existence of hell. But I would rather believe the words of Jesus than your personal opinions that are based on emotions and sentiments.
and who told u everything in the bible is real....it was compiled by different people...the book is much more than 66 books...read about the council of trent and nicea...and the kjv u all carry about was rewritten and compiled by king james who was gay....
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Peacefullove: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
nelsonoba:

If you want to be smart, study thoroughly before attacking;

Its all right . let's see

the bible clearly made it clear that there will be a last day of resurrection and judgement when everyone who died will have their bodies resurrected

The statement started with do not fear men who kill the body, but cannot kill the soul . linked to the second statement . Present body or resurrected one .

Which body is been talked about here ?

d those in hell will have hell itself and their bodies cast into the lake of fire.

Oh, you make a lot of sense you know ... Their bodies will be ressurected from dust and dissapear to meet each one in hell .

Right ?

So it is clear that after the last day, hell and people in hell will all be cast into the lake of fire with the resurrected bodies of the people who were already dead and in hell

I can see how you are dribbling to answer that, The body in Matthew 10:28 is which body, present one or ressurected one ?

don't forget there is a clean and clear statement that men can kill that particular body
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by burkutu: 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
Liard:

So if I'm not Christian and/or I don't believe in Christ, then I'm condemned to hell? Yet this is the same God that created everything on earth?

If you believe what you wrote then you don't know a thing about love my brother. See the way you are quick to tell us the meaning of Justice, bro reality check from your definition you deserve no better than he'll as well because you have darkness and bitterness in your heart.

My advice to you is to read the gospel of Christ again and again pray for understanding and May be love will find it's way to your heart, until then desist from talking about Christianity because you are quite ignorant and dangerous.

WORD!
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by nelsonoba: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Peacefullove:

Its all right . let's see

The statement started with do not fear men who kill the body, but cannot kill the soul . linked to the second statement . Present body or resurrected one .

Which body is been talked about here ?

Oh, you make a lot of sense you know ... Their bodies will be ressurected from dust and dissapear to meet each one in hell .

Right ?

I can see how you are dribbling to answer that, The body in Matthew 10:28 is which body, present one or ressurected one ?

don't forget there is a clean and clear statement that men can kill that particular body

Before you confuse yourself any further, open to Revelations 20: 11 - 15

"11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Secondly, you're asking me how their bodies will be resurrected from dust to meet their spirit in hell? Was i there when God created man out of the dust of the earth? Why don't you ask God to explain the process to you?

Lastly, I wonder what you mean when you refer to the scripture and ask which body is being talked about [quote][/quote]

The point is that God kills and can send the body to hell, whether it's immediately or on the last day of resurrection as stated in Revelations 20. Just make sure your spirit or body or both don't end up there.
Besides, you seem not to understand that man is a spirit! The real you is a spirit. You live in a body that gives you ability to live on this earth, and you also have a soul. Without your body, your spirit cannot live on earth, and it either has to return back to God (if you have a relationship with him through Christ), or go to hell (where lost people who have no relationship with God go).
If you understood this simple fact that man is a spirit, you will not struggle with the concept of hell, because you understand that the real man never dies! When you close your eyes in death here on earth, your eyes open in eternity.
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by nelsonoba: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
josielewa:
and who told u everything in the bible is real....it was compiled by different people...the book is much more than 66 books...read about the council of trent and nicea...and the kjv u all carry about was rewritten and compiled by king james who was gay....

Where did this man come out from? So king James is now gay? What have you been reading young man?

Let's even say King James was gay, it still doesn't change anything cos he did not write or "rewrite" the bible as you claimed. He merely TRANSLATED the bible into English. The original scriptures are still there and they did not change, and that is why several people have translated the bible into other versions apart from king james, but the message has not changed.

2Timothy 3:16
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Peacefullove: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
nelsonoba:

Before you confuse yourself any further, open to Revelations 20: 11 - 15

"11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

I know you will end up putting ropes in your own leg as you explain.

Verse 13 - The SEA gave up the dead in it .

Hell also gave up the dead in it .

bravo! Since both are delivered separately , Gentleman, So then not everybody goes to hell , right ?

Those who died in the SEA are not in hell , are they ?

No matter how wicked a person is. so far they died in the sea, they will never go to hell

This mentions nothing about ressurected bodies joining the dead in hell as you firstly opined , Infact according to this verse hell isn't a place of punishment since not everyone goes there

So I still remain on the point, Which Body is been talked about in Matthew 10:28 which MeN can Kill ?

Secondly, you're asking me how their bodies will be resurrected from dust to meet their spirit in hell? Was i there when God created man out of the dust of the earth? Why don't you ask God to explain the process to you?

Lastly, I wonder what you mean when you refer to the scripture and ask which body is being talked about

Am asking if the body in Matthew 10:28 is this present fleshly body OR the ressurected one .

if you say its the ressurected one, Please answer : Can men kill the ressurected body ? Matt 10:28

The point is that God kills and can send the body to hell, whether it's immediately or on the last day of resurrection as stated in Revelations 20. Just make sure your spirit or body or both don't end up there.

Which Body will God send to hell ? the one men can kill ?

Besides, you seem not to understand that man is a spirit! The real you is a spirit. You live in a body that gives you ability to live on this earth, and you also have a soul. Without your body, your spirit cannot live on earth, and it either has to return back to God (if you have a relationship with him through Christ), or go to hell (where lost people who have no relationship with God go).
If you understood this simple fact that man is a spirit, you will not struggle with the concept of hell, because you understand that the real man never dies! When you close your eyes in death here on earth, your eyes open in eternity.

Oh, the man Jesus never died for anyone ?

cc: nelsonoba
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by 0temSapien: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
imustsaymymindo:

What book is this?
The Doctufos of Truth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by josielewa(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
nelsonoba:

Where did this man come out from? So king James is now gay? What have you been reading young man?

Let's even say King James was gay, it still doesn't change anything cos he did not write or "rewrite" the bible as you claimed. He merely TRANSLATED the bible into English. The original scriptures are still there and they did not change, and that is why several people have translated the bible into other versions apart from king james, but the message has not changed.

2Timothy 3:16
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
firstly, i came out of my mums ass...now u saying it was only just translated to english..do you know why it was translated...i guess you know not...the same reason queen Elizabeth 1 exiled herself...now it was translated and tampered with becos of the leadership hierarchy..the puritans, protestant and others never wanted to be subjective to the bishop becos of the secular ways the office was going which was annoying the anglicans.so even it was translated by and in the corpus christi college..a secular one at DAT...guy read your history b4 u come here to argue
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by kachi19: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
removetheturban:
These testimonies cannot be proven or held as authentic. Any drunk can come out to say anything and people will buy it. You better prove your doctrine using the Bible and not YouTube videos. These men are incredible.

The man is from my place. he actually was DEAD!!!

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by kachi19: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Obalende:
Pls note I'm not trying to discourage ppl from repenting and accepting Christ. It's just that I for one don't want to live in terror and horror of hell.... It's just not a way to live. I believe he'll is for d glory of God....

Also only pentecostalism has all these visions of hell. Why are Anglicans not emphasizing that?

After all the evil that peeps like Adolph Hitler, Stalin, Gengis Khan and Other did in their life time. I think there should be punishment for them...
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by ablemachine(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
Edelweiss44:
The last clip was a pastor who died in 2001. He was in the mortuary for 3 days before he was taken by his wife to Reinhard Bonnke's crusade in Onitsha where he came back to life during the crusade while he was being prayed for. If you doubt, the records are there. He was confirmed dead at Umezuruike Hospital in Owerri. You can lunch your own investigation, trace the hospital where he was confirmed dead, trace the mortuary where he was kept for 3days and trace the people who worked in that mortuary to confirm if the story is true or false, then afterwards come here with your proofs to dispute the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYuY7Cm4KuQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vj0qKthCgg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzx4nyZKc2U

@op... So what mesaage are you pasaing to the world with all your references .... In Laisisi Elenu's voice. grin
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by sweetilicious(f): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Edelweiss44:

For your information, I don't worship God "because he will torture me for all eternity if I don't ", I worship him because HE IS GOD AND THE ONLY REASON WHY WE HUMANS WERE CREATED IS TO WORSHIP HIM. I worship him because he has shown me too much love and compassion through Christ even when I was born and living in sin. I worship him because it is the height of foolishness to not acknowledge and worship my maker who created me for that reason.

Your question sounds very intelligible to you, but I can't see any iota of brilliance in it cos it's just like a 2 year-old asking me if the reason I haven't killed my parents and all family members is because I don't want to go to jail and suffer there. Even if there was no prison, I would still love my family because they are where I came from. Even if there was no law against murder, I still would not kill my parents simply because I love them and they are where I came from. Even if there was no hell, I would still worship God. But just as there is a prison for people who break the laws here on earth, there is also a "prison" called hell for people who decide to willingly break God's laws. The difference is when you get into prison here on earth, there is hope you may come out someday after some years, but when you get into God's prison called hell, there is no hope for eternity.

Lastly, GOD DOESN'T THROW PEOPLE INTO HELL. IT IS PEOPLE'S DECISION TO REJECT GOD'S SOLUTION TO SIN (Which is Christ) THAT CONDEMNS THEM TO HELL. John 3:18 "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. "

It is the same way judges do not throw people into prison, but rather people's crimes are what sends them to prison because justice must have its way. God is a God of love and mercy, but also a God of justice. Justice means REWARD "RIGHTEOUSNESS " AND PUNISH "EVIL". If God decides not to allow sinners go to hell, then he has contradicted his nature of justice. The Good news we preach is that THE DEMANDS OF JUSTICE HAVE BEEN MET FOR ANY WHO IS IN CHRIST, BECAUSE JESUS HAS PAID THE PRICE FOR SIN OF EVERYONE WHO COMES TO HIM!
Cool

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Maximus85(m): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
enilove:
Op , thank you very much may God continue to bless you , in the name of Jesus.

I think @frosbel2 need to play the videos , may be it would change his unbelief .

A sensible person won't even play this your useless film at all. Hellfire is a teaching from the demons to make humans fear God in a morbid way and to see him as cruel. Hell and fire has nothing in common until some demon directed pastors infused the lie into Christianity. Islam later adopted it. Useless lie.

What is the original definition of Hell?
before 900; Middle English, Old English hel(l); cognate with Old High German hell(i)a (German Hölle), Old Norse hel, Gothic halja; akin to Old English helan to cover, hide, and to hull

In Hebrew and Greek Hell means grave.

If the original meaning of hell is to cover, hide or hull, we can now see when the Bible said Jesus went to hell I.e, he died and he was covered, hidden in the Cave before he was resurrected on the 3day.

We all remember Job, the faithful man. When he was going through so much pains, he prayed to go to hell. If hell was a place of torment, why would a suffering man in pains pray to go there? Of course Job knew that hell is grave for the dead.

Your Bible in Revelations said "and hell was thrown into the lake of fire" so God take fire destroy fire? Don't let any man interpret the Bible to you. Study the Bible yourself and it will interpret itself to you.

God is Love. He can never burn anyone not even a sinner for eternity in fire. He's not a wicked God.

Even the lake of fire mentioned in the Bible is symbolic. The Bible says it means "the second death" abi, how can you throw grave inside fire? Fire symbolizes either destruction or refinement in the Bible.

Pls ask questions. We will answer with your Bible.
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Maximus85(m): 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
Peacefullove:

I know you will end up putting ropes in your own leg as you explain.

Verse 13 - The SEA gave up the dead in it .

Hell also gave up the dead in it .

bravo! Since both are delivered separately , Gentleman, So then not everybody goes to hell , right ?

Those who died in the SEA are not in hell , are they ?

No matter how wicked a person is. so far they died in the sea, they will never go to hell

This mentions nothing about ressurected bodies joining the dead in hell as you firstly opined , Infact according to this verse hell isn't a place of punishment since not everyone goes there

So I still remain on the point, Which Body is been talked about in Matthew 10:28 which MeN can Kill ?

Am asking if the body in Matthew 10:28 is this present fleshly body OR the ressurected one .

if you say its the ressurected one, Please answer : Can men kill the ressurected body ? Matt 10:28

Which Body will God send to hell ? the one men can kill ?

Oh, the man Jesus never died for anyone ?

cc: nelsonoba

Be it someone died in the sea o or fish chop am ooo it was all summed up as GRAVE/Hell which is to be destroyed in the lake of fire. Meaning death will be no more and the dead will resurrect. Shikenah
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
Maximus85:

A sensible person won't even play this your useless film at all. Hellfire is a teaching from the demons to make humans fear God in a morbid way and to see him as cruel. Hell and fire has nothing in common until some demon directed pastors infused the lie into Christianity. Islam later adopted it. Useless lie.

What is the original definition of Hell?
before 900; Middle English, Old English hel(l); cognate with Old High German hell(i)a (German Hölle), Old Norse hel, Gothic halja; akin to Old English helan to cover, hide, and to hull

In Hebrew and Greek Hell means grave.

If the original meaning of hell is to cover, hide or hull, we can now see when the Bible said Jesus went to hell I.e, he died and he was covered, hidden in the Cave before he was resurrected on the 3day.

We all remember Job, the faithful man. When he was going through so much pains, he prayed to go to hell. If hell was a place of torment, why would a suffering man in pains pray to go there? Of course Job knew that hell is grave for the dead.

Your Bible in Revelations said "and hell was thrown into the lake of fire" so God take fire destroy fire? Don't let any man interpret the Bible to you. Study the Bible yourself and it will interpret itself to you.

God is Love. He can never burn anyone not even a sinner for eternity in fire. He's not a wicked God.

Even the lake of fire mentioned in the Bible is symbolic. The Bible says it means "the second death" abi, how can you throw grave inside fire? Fire symbolizes either destruction or refinement in the Bible.

Pls ask questions. We will answer with your Bible.

Thank you so very much for your sound exegesis of scripture !

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by TribesNG: 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
frosbel2:

"... Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell " - Matthew 5:22

See you in the fire of Hell grin
After you bro.
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by TribesNG: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
StevieGee27:

Who gives a shyte what the bible says?
The bible was written by men just like me and you. Don’t understand this blind faith in a book.
Religion needs to be wiped out especially in Africa as it’s just a tool for brainwashing people and extorting their hard earned money.
Time to wake up people.
Go to Hell. I hate arguing with an Anti-Christ.
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by nelsonoba: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
josielewa:
firstly, i came out of my mums ass...now u saying it was only just translated to english..do you know why it was translated...i guess you know not...the same reason queen Elizabeth 1 exiled herself...now it was translated and tampered with becos of the leadership hierarchy..the puritans, protestant and others never wanted to be subjective to the bishop becos of the secular ways the office was going which was annoying the anglicans.so even it was translated by and in the corpus christi college..a secular one at DAT...guy read your history b4 u come here to argue

You have missed my point! I was letting you know that even if we assumed king James was gay and he changed many things in his translation, since that time there have been many other translations of the Bible by other people/groups and that is why today you have king James version, Amplified version, New King James version, New Living Translation, Revised Standard Version, etc. So king James is not the only bible translation
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Analog95(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
bingbagbo:
God bless you Op

Don't mind those fooolish atheists

It's a matter of time

EEvery knee will bow at the name Jesus Christ

you are the only one being foolish here. for the fact that someone doesn't believe the fallacies you believed doesn't make them foolish. you stupid son of a thousand father.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lol, so someone's testimony is now the test for Truth? Lol

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Emmanystone: 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Smony:
Op u hav done ur part. u dnt need to go dat xtra mile to prove dat hell z real. any1 dat dnt bliv u should wait n xperience it first b4 blivin. may God bless u
Exactly.
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Emmanystone: 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
Obalende:
Even if there was hell wat does your God want us to do? The Bible already predicted most ppl including christians would go to hell so wats d fuss about?

Either way we cannot control it.

Hahahahahahaha. So you have opened your arms and accepted it?

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 29, 2018
Did you follow him to the supposed hell? Is there anyone to verify the hell experience? Hundreds of people are in a coma all around the world right now. Some stay in such state for years. Such ones can wake up and tell you stories to gain fame and money. But the Bible already says that no one is active in hell. No knowledge and thought there, so how come? You can only vouch for yourself and not someone else.
kachi19:

The man is from my place. he actually was DEAD!!!
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 29, 2018
Is there a reasonable man with his 5 senses that would command an idiot to go somewhere?
I urge you to go to your Bible not anywhere else. Learn to culture your tongue.
wizod:
idiot, go 2 d said hospital 4 confirmation
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 29, 2018
I do not know Mr. Freeze and I do not know you either. What I know is the truth found in the Bible. Choose the word of God above man's, bro
bmaks:

Continue oooooo omo Daddy Freeze. Na after the rain you go know say umbrella na heavy load
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 29, 2018
crystal38:
what's the truth...
It is the word of God found in the Bible.
crystal38:
without proper finding??
YouTube personalities are not the go-to that Christians consult for the truth about God. True Christians go to the Bible to learn the truth about God. The Bible says that there is no knowledge and no work in hell but someone is testifying to something that the Bible does not approve of and you bought into it with full assurance of having done your own finding. Isn't that disproportionate to the word of God?
crystal38:
you type flawlessly but your reasoning is full of flaws.
What a judge! On what do you base your supposition?
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 29, 2018
Peacefullove:

did Lazarus of Bethany know this at death ? why would Jesus said he was sleeping ? why didn't the fellow bring up stories of heaven or hell ?

if you can't answer that, continue to swim in your delusion .. I just gave you a scenario of someone who actually died and come to life

Why are you upset that I said that you will know the truth when you die?

Your examples or stories can never change what is in existence.

Hey, I repeat, you will know if there is heaven and hell by the time you see yourself in eternity. There is no need flaring up over it.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by kachi19: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
removetheturban:
Did you follow him to the supposed hell? Is there anyone to verify the hell experience? Hundreds of people are in a coma all around the world right now. Some stay in such state for years. Such ones can wake up and tell you stories to gain fame and money. But the Bible already says that no one is active in hell. No knowledge and thought there, so how come? You can only vouch for yourself and not someone else.

Did i say anything about hell?? U was expressing disbelief and scepticism about the genuity of the story and i only profess that the story is true. he died (for almost a week) after a very gruesome accident (no one goes into a coma from such accident (speaking as a medical person) he was "confirmed" dead and when he came back he said he saw hell that's the story... I believe in the afterlife; a belief that had existed even before christianity - a place for the good and a place for the wicked.
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Peacefullove: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
jusRadical:

Why are you upset that I said that you will know the truth when you die?

Your examples or stories can never change what is in existence.

Hey, I repeat, you will know if there is heaven and hell by the time you see yourself in eternity. There is no need flaring up over it.

Yeah, of cos it can't change the fact that you cease to exist when you die, exactly as you don't exist before you were born
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Ken4Christ: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
removetheturban:
These testimonies cannot be proven or held as authentic. Any drunk can come out to say anything and people will buy it. You better prove your doctrine using the Bible and not YouTube videos. These men are incredible.

Here are overwhelming evidence in the Bible that proves hell exist as a place of torment. But doubting Thomasses will still not believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) / Can We Pay Tithes From Money Gotten From MMM??? / Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.