Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! (23878 Views)

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
A god who creates hell for the torture of his creatures for all eternity is not worthy of WORSHIP.

Thankfully this god does not exist except in the minds of brainwashed religious folk.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
Where did you get your belief in the afterlife?

Are you a Christian?
kachi19:

Did i say anything about hell?? U was expressing disbelief and scepticism about the genuity of the story and i only profess that the story is true. he died (for almost a week) after a very gruesome accident (no one goes into a coma from such accident (speaking as a medical person) he was "confirmed" dead and when he came back he said he saw hell that's the story... I believe in the afterlife; a belief that had existed even before christianity - a place for the good and a place for the wicked.
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
And people go there and return after or before torment?

Would it not be unjust to torment someone and send him back to life?

Who judged and sentenced that person to hell(fiery torment which I do not believe in) in the first place?

Does that one judge right at all?

Can you define 'death'?
Ken4Christ:

Here are overwhelming evidence in the Bible that proves hell exist as a place of torment. But doubting Thomasses will still not believe.
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by kachi19: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
removetheturban:
Where did you get your belief in the afterlife?

Are you a Christian?

lol i did archaeology before dumping it and for medicine; It covers history, origins, myths. So we get to know stuffs. When witchcraft and sorcery was wildly practiced in the earlier times many claimed to have had a glimpse of what lies beyond the other side since they could conjure up spirit of dead loved ones (the mediums) so there must be a place where the souls are right?. And that line you highlighted, i don't get what you pointing out, like i said he is from my place and the story was made clear. I was a young boy then but wise enough to understand a story. I even met him in 2008

PS. I am a christian!

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
Haha I seem to be confused here, what branch of medicine is your specialty?

How come you sound more like someone specialized in telepathy or Thanatology?

Are you a Christian who believes in the Bible or scientific theories only?
kachi19:

lol i did archaeology before dumping it and for medicine; It covers history, origins, myths. So we get to know stuffs. When witchcraft and sorcery was wildly practiced in the earlier times many claimed to have had a glimpse of what lies beyond the other side since they could conjure up spirit of dead loved ones (the mediums) so there must be a place where the souls are right?. And that line you highlighted, i don't get what you pointing out, like i said he is from my place and the story was made clear. I was a young boy then but wise enough to understand a story. I even met him in 2008

PS. I am a christian!
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by kachi19: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
removetheturban:
Haha I seem to be confused here, what branch of medicine is your specialty?

How come you sound more like someone specialized in telepathy or Thanatology?

Are you a Christian who believes in the Bible or scientific theories only?

Lol i am an Anaesthetist: The surgeons might be the brains but we are the blood. We access patients, prep them before surgery if fit or not we are obliged to predict complications before it happens and ehm if there's an emergency in the operation room we are the only hope and if we panic well scream in prayers grin

Cos as i have explained i have encountered many near death and actual death live scenes and the concept of death always get me on cloud9. it seem to be much more complex than anything even the human mind cos you wonder, "why do we even die" ?!? what's The essence of being on top of the food chain and be much more mortal than being below. you hear them breathe back to life and you ponder on so many stuffs and forge a good reasoning. And also i tend to debunk reasoning like we were born into this world just to die off to eternal suffering like did we even ask to be here lol but i just wonder what about people like Hitler and Ghengis khan and Stalin and Nero and other evil people who did despicable things and died without paying for their sins or repenting. What's left to them?

I took my time as an archaeological student to get my hands on old knowledge like Apocryphal books of the bible. Find so many missing puzzles to what was left out of our current bible after being edited by our beloved Romans in such i try to blend my christian knowledge with science and psychology and trust me it makes so much sense. Most African christians are just pure daft cos what they tend to study is limited
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
I get that. Firstly, to answer your question about Hitler and Stalin etc, the Bible says that the wicked will be done away with. That is a just punishment as long as the righteous are given their entitlements. God said that the evil ones will be destroyed but man opts for harsher punishment for the evil. Doesn't that make man eviler than we thought? *Feeling that God's judgment is unjust *Feeling that we are in a place to judge and decide what is the right punishment for our fellow earthlings. That is an insult to God, isn't it?

If we are judged by our sins which is fair, you will be surprised that we also deserve the intense punishment that we wish others. We do not realize the depth of sins that we commit every day. In fact, we normalize some evil actions and act oblivious as if that is how we were created. We hide behind the veil of imperfection when it is our sin but the sins of our fellows we coruscate and call for harsher punishment.
Some people just believe in hell because of the thought of seeing someone they detest suffer eternally. Not that the Bible supports it but that idea appeals to them.

The children of Hitler believe that their father is forgiven as everyone else who died and is in heaven with God while many including families of his victims believe that he is in hell burning. Sadly, these same people might attend the same church and have the same faith. Then there is conflict in the faith.
kachi19:

Lol i am an Anaesthetist: The surgeons might be the brains but we are the blood. We access patients, prep them before surgery if fit or not we are obliged to predict complications before it happens and ehm if there's an emergency in the operation room we are the only hope and if we panic well scream in prayers grin

Cos as i have explained i have encountered many near death and actual death live scenes and the concept of death always get me on cloud9. it seem to be much more complex than anything even the human mind cos you wonder, "why do we even die" ?!? what's The essence of being on top of the food chain and be much more mortal than being below. you hear them breathe back to life and you ponder on so many stuffs and forge a good reasoning. And also i tend to debunk reasoning like we were born into this world just to die off to eternal suffering like did we even ask to be here lol but i just wonder what about people like Hitler and Ghengis khan and Stalin and Nero and other evil people who did despicable things and died without paying for their sins or repenting. What's left to them?

I took my time as an archaeological student to get my hands on old knowledge like Apocryphal books of the bible. Find so many missing puzzles to what was left out of our current bible after being edited by our beloved Romans in such i try to blend my christian knowledge with science and psychology and trust me it makes so much sense. Most African christians are just pure daft cos what they tend to study is limited

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
kachi19:

If we have to go by how many books were written then we would not have the Mosaic law, to begin with. It is your right and choice to read and assimilate whatever information that you desire. I do not find it distasteful at all but it is also nice to re-examine yourself to know what is truly helpful in building a stronger bond with God. Do you have to consume the entire writings of old to feel connected? Concerning the ones that you have read, how much have you applied so far? Would you be happier if you consumed the Apocryphal text? You can pray over it and decide what is truly beneficial to you.
As a Christian, I read and believe in the Bible. I would want to practice everything Jehovah has commanded if I could.

I have read some Apocryphal text and I find it deluding. Calling African Christian daft is not nice at all. They are intelligent humans seeking the truth about God. They give their time and make sacrifices to do this and you should at least applaud them for believing in God and seeking to find him. There are millions of Europeans, Asians, and Americans who discredit the Apocryphal texts. I respect your decision to honor it, but it is not a criteria for Christianity.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by cchiagom(f): 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Edelweiss44:
The last clip was a pastor who died in 2001. He was in the mortuary for 3 days before he was taken by his wife to Reinhard Bonnke's crusade in Onitsha where he came back to life during the crusade while he was being prayed for. If you doubt, the records are there. He was confirmed dead at Umezuruike Hospital in Owerri. You can lunch your own investigation, trace the hospital where he was confirmed dead, trace the mortuary where he was kept for 3days and trace the people who worked in that mortuary to confirm if the story is true or false, then afterwards come here with your proofs to dispute the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYuY7Cm4KuQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vj0qKthCgg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzx4nyZKc2U

God bless you real good, this is real evangelism

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Ken4Christ: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
removetheturban:
And people go there and return after or before torment?

Would it not be unjust to torment someone and send him back to life?

Who judged and sentenced that person to hell(fiery torment which I do not believe in) in the first place?

Can you define 'death'?

God doesn't want anyone to go to hell. That's why he sent Jesus to die for you. If you find yourself in hell, you decided to go by ignoring God's warning.

Hell was originally prepared for Satan and his angels. Devils have no redemption. But anyone who rejects God's plan of salvation has made himself a candidate for Hell. It's up to you. Whether you believe it or not doesn't change the fact. If you don't believe it now, you will when you get there. Then, it will be too late.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Not an atheist here, but Christians should know that this Bible we are using now has gone through several modifications. The Roman Empire and the Holy Roman Empire did some serious modifications to the book. According to scholars hell is one of the concept the church used to keep people I check those days.
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
I keep asking what about the almost 5 billion people on earth who are not Christians? Will they go to hell just because of a geographical location? You were born in Southern Nigeria and became a Christian. What about a billion people born in China? Billion in Indian and so on. It just doesn't make more sense.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by kachi19: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
removetheturban:
I get that. Firstly, to answer your question about Hitler and Stalin etc, the Bible says that the wicked will be done away with. That is a just punishment as long as the righteous are given their entitlements. God said that the evil ones will be destroyed but man opts for harsher punishment for the evil. Doesn't that make man eviler than we thought? *Feeling that God's judgment is unjust *Feeling that we are in a place to judge and decide what is the right punishment for our fellow earthlings. That is an insult to God, isn't it?

If we are judged by our sins which is fair, you will be surprised that we also deserve the intense punishment that we wish others. We do not realize the depth of sins that we commit every day. In fact, we normalize some evil actions and act oblivious as if that is how we were created. We hide behind the veil of imperfection when it is our sin but the sins of our fellows we coruscate and call for harsher punishment.
Some people just believe in hell because of the thought of seeing someone they detest suffer eternally. Not that the Bible supports it but that idea appeals to them.

The children of Hitler believe that their father is forgiven as everyone else who died and is in heaven with God while many including families of his victims believe that he is in hell burning. Sadly, these same people might attend the same church and have the same faith. Then there is conflict in the faith.

You have made it coherent that hell is bare at the moment and not that you don't believe there is or? This is the reason at least one of the major i took to old books and can't quote from the apocalyptic because it's discredited. Even at it you feel asking for greater punishment is being Cruel as them but from Rev 6:10 "And they cried out in a loud in a loud voice saying; How long, O Lord, Holy and True, dost thou not judge & Avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11- And white robes were given to them; and it was said unto them that they should rest for a little season until their fellow servants also & their brethren that should be killed as they were should be complete It's not wrong to ask for justice even the SAINTS did too afterall he is a God of Justice Psalm 37:28Verse ConceptsFor the LORD loves justice And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever, But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off And then the lord says in
Rev 21:8But the cowardly,the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.” Not me but the lord... As much as you don't believe hell is occupied i can tell you hell is occupied by the watchers and fallen and Nephilims but i don't know about humans
But what about the story of The Rich man & Lazarus

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by kachi19: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Arondizuogu:
Not an atheist here, but Christians should know that this Bible we are using now has gone through several modifications. The Roman Empire and the Holy Roman Empire did some serious modifications to the book. According to scholars hell is one of the concept the church used to keep people I check those days.

Finally someone who shares the insight... Pls help me make removetheturban understand this

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by dalaman: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
frosbel2:
A god who creates hell for the torture of his creatures for all eternity is not worthy of WORSHIP.

Thankfully this god does not exist except in the minds of brainwashed religious folk.

Not that I believe in hell. But assuming hell exist and there is a God that sends people there for unbelief and other things, then such a God doesn't deserve to be worshiped.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by PastorAIO: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
The same Pastors that cannot fly on commercial flights with you because they are full of demons like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdH2DGSXjss
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by StevieGee27: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
TribesNG:

Go to Hell. I hate arguing with an Anti-Christ.

Anti-Christ’s don’t exist you slowpoke.
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by TribesNG: 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
StevieGee27:

Anti-Christ’s don’t exist you slowpoke.
If only you know the meaning, you'll know you're a fool

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by raindrop99: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
nelsonoba:

I understand your genuineness brother, I have been in your shoes at a point in my life until I started studying deep into the scriptures for myself. One thing you need to know is that we are in the end times when the devil is using false religions to confuse people. so he makes it look as if there are too many choices and options that people now start getting distracted from the real God.

Jehovah's witnesses do not believe the scriptures. They have a form of godliness but deny the power thereof. Pls read Matthew 5:29 - 30 and other places Jesus talked about hell. If Hell was just grave, pls how would Jesus talk about its fire that never quenches?

Read Matthew 25: 31 - 46

JWITNESSES do not even believe that Jesus is the son of God and that he died, resurrected on the 3rd day and paid for our sins with his blood. Quote this thing I just said to them, and they will start arguing. Now tell me, how else can man deal with sin if there is no blood of Jesus to wash our sins? The only reason we can come before God is because we believe in Jesus and his blood wipes away our sins. So my brother, the whole idea is for the devil to deceive people to think there is no hell so that people can live anyhow they want and end up in hell, because if you don't think Hell exists, you will not make efforts to avoid it
Well said bro. thanks the enlightenment
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
Okay! I believe in hell but which are you referring, hell or hellfire? And, you seem to have skipped my questions. The people in the video on this thread, Who judged and sentenced them to hell in the first place?

Can you define 'death'?

Did Jesus go to hell?
Ken4Christ:

God doesn't want anyone to go to hell. That's why he sent Jesus to die for you. If you find yourself in hell, you decided to go by ignoring God's warning.

Hell was originally prepared for Satan and his angels. Devils have no redemption. But anyone who rejects God's plan of salvation has made himself a candidate for Hell. It's up to you. Whether you believe it or not doesn't change the fact. If you don't believe it now, you will when you get there. Then, it will be too late.
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Okay. What is death? Define it in your own term.

kachi19:

You have made it coherent that hell is bare at the moment and not that you don't believe there is or? This is the reason at least one of the major i took to old books and can't quote from the apocalyptic because it's discredited. Even at it you feel asking for greater punishment is being Cruel as them but from Rev 6:10 "And they cried out in a loud in a loud voice saying; How long, O Lord, Holy and True, dost thou not judge & Avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11- And white robes were given to them; and it was said unto them that they should rest for a little season until their fellow servants also & their brethren that should be killed as they were should be complete It's not wrong to ask for justice even the SAINTS did too afterall he is a God of Justice Psalm 37:28Verse ConceptsFor the LORD loves justice And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever, But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off And then the lord says in
Rev 21:8But the cowardly,the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.” Not me but the lord... As much as you don't believe hell is occupied i can tell you hell is occupied by the watchers and fallen and Nephilims but i don't know about humans
But what about the story of The Rich man & Lazarus
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
I really want to understand it if you can provide the answers that I am seeking.
kachi19:

Finally someone who shares the insight... Pls help me make removetheturban understand this
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
He just told a lie and you are egging him on
raindrop99:

Well said bro. thanks the enlightenment
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
Is lying a form of godliness? You do not need to lie to prove that you are a true Christian. Why did you say that JW do not believe in the scriptures and in Jesus? You should not go that low to feel good about yourself. It is not Christ-like at all.
nelsonoba:

JWITNESSES do not even believe that Jesus is the son of God and that he died, resurrected on the 3rd day and paid for our sins with his blood. Quote this thing I just said to them, and they will start arguing.
Now get it from a JW. We believe that Jesus is the son of God, that he died and was resurrected on the third day. His blood was given as a ransom for our sins.

So, why did you blaspheme against the JW?
nelsonoba:

I understand your genuineness brother, I have been in your shoes at a point in my life until I started studying deep into the scriptures for myself. One thing you need to know is that we are in the end times when the devil is using false religions to confuse people. so he makes it look as if there are too many choices and options that people now start getting distracted from the real God.

Jehovah's witnesses do not believe the scriptures. They have a form of godliness but deny the power thereof. Pls read Matthew 5:29 - 30 and other places Jesus talked about hell. If Hell was just grave, pls how would Jesus talk about its fire that never quenches?

Read Matthew 25: 31 - 46

JWITNESSES do not even believe that Jesus is the son of God and that he died, resurrected on the 3rd day and paid for our sins with his blood. Quote this thing I just said to them, and they will start arguing. Now tell me, how else can man deal with sin if there is no blood of Jesus to wash our sins? The only reason we can come before God is because we believe in Jesus and his blood wipes away our sins. So my brother, the whole idea is for the devil to deceive people to think there is no hell so that people can live anyhow they want and end up in hell, because if you don't think Hell exists, you will not make efforts to avoid it

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by kachi19: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
removetheturban:
I really want to understand it if you can provide the answers that I am seeking.

The bible is our christian holy book! but at the time the bible was written; the paper used was made of papyrus and amate papers and they were stored in vases that can't withstand the harsh temperate and time and they melt gradually & yea it was written in greek so these words were transcribed intellectually (middle age technology) and there's the "fill in" words and sentences they predicted to fill the spaces they couldn't match from the old scroll that had been eaten out or faded. Under emperor constantine the bible was compiled in texts. But in 1684 the Vatican decided that "Inspirational" books only to be made in the holy books. Many others that deemed "dangerous" or "unholy" where removed from the canon, kept in the Vatican libraries. The Authorized King James Version called these books ‘Apocrypha’. It separated them, because the Bible said so in 2 Esdras 14:46... there were 75 books removed and out of it just 14 i can tell you are unjustified exclusion the others are arrant hoax. They complete the bible widens your scope to why certain things happened at certain events in the bible. Some other disciples of christ had their own gospels, it just unfair they're deemed unworthy (like the gospel of Thomas). Did you know the book of Enoch actually described Hell in full details?!?
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 01, 2018
Wow! You are full of intelligence and I appreciate that. Nevertheless, there are a few questions that I will need you to answer.
kachi19:

The bible is our christian holy book! but at the time the bible was written; the paper used was made of papyrus and amate papers
When was the Bible written?
kachi19:

and they were stored in vases that can't withstand the harsh temperate and time and they melt gradually
is papyrus made of ice?
kachi19:
& yea it was written in greek so these words were transcribed intellectually (middle age technology) and there's the "fill in" words and sentences they predicted to fill the spaces they couldn't match from the old scroll that had been eaten out or faded.
Was the Bible transcribed or translated? If If you say the words in the Holy Bible were transcribed, how about the apocryphal text, were they also transcribed? Is it apposite for a transcription to be called holy?
kachi19:
Under emperor constantine the bible was compiled in texts.
Wow! Is there any evidence to this?
kachi19:
But in 1684 the Vatican decided that "Inspirational" books only to be made in the holy books.
I am confused here. Can you tell me exactly when the Bible was written?
kachi19:
Many others that deemed "dangerous" or "unholy" where removed from the canon, kept in the Vatican libraries.
Are they still there in the library today? Can one have access to them?
kachi19:
The Authorized King James Version called these books ‘Apocrypha’.
Why is the KJV called authorized? Do you accept the term authorized?
kachi19:
It separated them, because the Bible said so in 2 Esdras 14:46...
What is Esdras and what does it mean in English?
kachi19:
there were 75 books removed and out of it just 14 i can tell you are unjustified exclusion the others are arrant hoax.
You mean, YOU CAN TELL ME. I am amazed at the depth of your knowledge. What gives you that credo to decide which is justifiable and unjustifiable?
kachi19:
They complete the bible widens your scope to why certain things happened at certain events in the bible. Some other disciples of christ had their own gospels, it just unfair they're deemed unworthy (like the gospel of Thomas). Did you know the book of Enoch actually described Hell in full details?!?
I had no idea. What did Thomas say about it? How about Judas Iscariot, did he also pen down the real reason why he betrayed Jesus? I would like to read his conversation with the Scribes.

Also, is there any record of the writing of the Scribes and Pharisees? I will also like to read how they twisted the scriptures.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by bmaks: 11:38am On Feb 01, 2018
Liard:

So you are saved from the wrath of God because, you have managed to find the way to living right? Or your sins are less than others? God has seen your heart and your heart has no evil in it? Dude is there love in vengeance? Is there love in wrath and anger? Do you think you will successfully covert people by preaching fear and hell fire? I pray the Holy spirit find it's way to you and leads you in the right path only then will you be saved.

No Love in vengeance o jare and no love in wrath either, there's no need to preach fear and the holy spirit will definitely guide us to the word of truth if we CHOOSE TO LISTEN TO HIM. Hell is not about fear, same way Heaven is not about fear or enticement both are just reality of the choice we make. Remember the Bible said in Proverbs that "He who the father loves he chastises" so dont think living our lives anyhow will get us pampered because of Grace. God is not mocked WE SOW, WE REAP. SOW RIGHTEOUSNESS REAP HEAVEN, SOW IRANU REAP HELL. shikena!!!
Guy its not a personal thing ooo, WHAT I AM SAYING HERE ALSO APPLIES TO ME SAYING IT.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by kachi19: 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
removetheturban:
Wow! You are full of intelligence and I appreciate that. Nevertheless, there are a few questions that I will need you to answer. When was the Bible written? is papyrus made of ice? Was the Bible transcribed or translated? If If you say the words in the Holy Bible were transcribed, how about the apocryphal text, were they also transcribed? Is it apposite for a transcription to be called holy?
Wow! Is there any evidence to this? I am confused here. Can you tell me exactly when the Bible was written? Are they still there in the library today? Can one have access to them? Why is the KJV called authorized? Do you accept the term authorized? What is Esdras and what does it mean in English? You mean, YOU CAN TELL ME. I am amazed at the depth of your knowledge. What gives you that credo to decide which is justifiable and unjustifiable? I had no idea. What did Thomas say about it? How about Judas Iscariot, did he also pen down the real reason why he betrayed Jesus? I would like to read his conversation with the Scribes.

Also, is there any record of the writing of the Scirbes and Pharisees? I will also like to read how they twisted the scriptures.

Sorry for replying late but i tried writing you but my browser been crashing. Can i DM you??
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 02, 2018
kachi19:

Sorry for replying late but i tried writing you but my browser been crashing. Can i DM you??
Sure, you can.
Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by Liard(m): 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
bmaks:

No Love in vengeance o jare and no love in wrath either, there's no need to preach fear and the holy spirit will definitely guide us to the word of truth if we CHOOSE TO LISTEN TO HIM. Hell is not about fear, same way Heaven is not about fear or enticement both are just reality of the choice we make. Remember the Bible said in Proverbs that "He who the father loves he chastises" so dont think living our lives anyhow will get us pampered because of Grace. God is not mocked WE SOW, WE REAP. SOW RIGHTEOUSNESS REAP HEAVEN, SOW IRANU REAP HELL. shikena!!!
Guy its not a personal thing ooo, WHAT I AM SAYING HERE ALSO APPLIES TO ME SAYING IT.

Thank you for your response. This is a beautiful way to interprete the scriptures and I like how humble and sensible you sound. #respect

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! by kachi19: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2018
removetheturban:
Sure, you can.

I did already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) / Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. / Can We Pay Tithes From Money Gotten From MMM???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.