Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Your Ex Is Getting Married, And You're The DJ What Song Would You Play First - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Ex Is Getting Married, And You're The DJ What Song Would You Play First (1260 Views)

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / Which Love Song Would You Dedicate To Your Present Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Ex Is Getting Married, And You're The DJ What Song Would You Play First by Chidexter(m): 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin grin

Mine: after the reggae play the blues, even your boo get a boo

Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married, And You're The DJ What Song Would You Play First by Iphone5: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Small Kolad Ft. S Brown - Obo Eeee Oooo N POooo She
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married, And You're The DJ What Song Would You Play First by onemmanuel(m): 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
I belong to comment readers association of nigeria (craon)our duty is to read,hit like,smile and pass. we no dey find trouble oo. Lol.. And pls try and be vry brief with ur comments so we can move quickly to the next comments thank u, also if you are a member of this association, # hitlikeandpass # no find trouble oo.

5 Likes

Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married, And You're The DJ What Song Would You Play First by onemmanuel(m): 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
I belong to comment readers association of nigeria (craon)our duty is to read,hit like,smile and pass. we no dey find trouble oo. Lol.. And pls try and be vry brief with ur comments so we can move quickly to the next comments thank u, also if you are a member of this association, # hitlikeandpass # no find trouble oo.

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married, And You're The DJ What Song Would You Play First by Papiikush: 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Aye le oh Ibosi oh...

Aye dorikodo koye mi mò

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married, And You're The DJ What Song Would You Play First by MichaelBukamzy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Move bitch...get out the way.... grin
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married, And You're The DJ What Song Would You Play First by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
"Emi na do, emi nado gringrin

Only a yoruba demon will understand d song wella.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married, And You're The DJ What Song Would You Play First by Kamelot77(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
democracy by dagrin
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married, And You're The DJ What Song Would You Play First by mekuso89(m): 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
happy day by patoranking
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married, And You're The DJ What Song Would You Play First by Epositive(m): 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
Big Sean >>> I.D.F.W.U
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married, And You're The DJ What Song Would You Play First by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
"Emi na do, emi nado gringrin

Only a yoruba demon will understand d song wella.
grin grin Guy u funny Abeg

Me I go play ....mobolowo won by dbanj

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married, And You're The DJ What Song Would You Play First by crismark(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
one corner.. so dat d wedding fo scatter
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married, And You're The DJ What Song Would You Play First by crismark(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
one corner.. so dat d wedding go scatter
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married, And You're The DJ What Song Would You Play First by HIPROFILE(m): 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Just see how lives are being wasted daily

NO MORE OPERATION PYTHON DANCE

NO MORE OPERATION CROCODILE TEARS

NO MORE OPERATION SHOOT AT SIGHT

NO MORE OPERATION IPOB MUST DIE

God always has his way of vindicating his people (the Igbo's) in this country.

During 2015 general elections they vehemently refused this man and even warned other ethnic groups not to bring this man ( BUHARI) Onboard the governance of this country but what did they get Insults and all manner of name tagging.

Igbo's did not support GEJ because he's from south south but because they knew that out of the two options presented to Nigerians Buhari can never be the president Nigerians clamoured for.

Unfortunately the west and southwest didn't see this perhaps they where blinded on the gift of vice president
Now just look at where we have found our dear country Nigeria.

Not even the fight against corruption as being the reason most voted buhari has been fought it has even waxed stronger..our understanding on fight against corruption is very different from buhari's view for him its a fight against anyone who opposes him and or his government.

Its unfortunate to note that upon all points used by buhari to campaign against the past government to the hopes of hungry Nigerians yearning for quality leadership has met dead point.

Not naira has regained strength over the green back ( dollar) or had equalled to a dollar as promised.

Not the oil subsidy has been stopped nor its proceeds used to improve infrastructure or has any refinery build or old ones revamped.

As dumb as the government is, in the fight against insurgency the insurgents themselves have just defaced into a new movement ( the herdsmen) and had continually carried out mayhem on innocent Nigerians and the government being overwhelmed by nepotism and ethnic bigotry has refused to see that boko haram which they fight had just metamorphosed into the killer herdsmen...this alone proved that our leaders in the present government are either unintelligent and clueless or just being naive and adamant. And rather they seek for land in each state across the nation so as to spread the massacre ....what a government.

Come to think of it why should the federal government seek land from states across the country when the land they seek for is not going to be used for government business purposes rather for the grazing of cattle's own by an insignificant fraction of Nigerians elites and their foot soldiers the Fulani's. Doesn't this act alone explains that there's more to this than we think??

Life of Nigerians had not improved in any way since the inception of this government.

National security has remained under a huge threat.

Even as oil price on international market continued gaining yet we keep buying oil products at exorbitant price that is if we don't get hit with scarcity of these products.

No capital project has been seen or carried out by this government so far. Poor infrastructural development.

The rate of international Borrowing has increased in buharis tenure.

Not even the restructuring which they also mentioned in their campaign points has been carried out but only to revisit that and setup a committee that would end up with unimplementable outcome and this is in a bid to deceive the people again.

Elder statesmen and even the wife of the president had noticed and also mentioned in several occasions that the government of Buhari has been hijacked by some cabals.

This government had always blamed the past administration for its failure to implement any good policy. And I ask my self if there has been no error in the system Nigerians wouldn't have voted in a new government they would rather continue with the flawless government then. So Buhari's government was only invited or rather employed by Nigerians to fix things rather than blame the past government which Nigerian already know are not good enough to fix Nigeria's problems.

Now we can all see how deceitful it is to say I BELONG TO EVERYBODY, I BELONG TO NO BODY.
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married, And You're The DJ What Song Would You Play First by Snow02: 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
I dont fvck with you by Big Sean or do you think about me by 50 cent
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married, And You're The DJ What Song Would You Play First by yarimo(m): 3:36am On Jan 27, 2018
TERRY G - apkako grin
Re: Your Ex Is Getting Married, And You're The DJ What Song Would You Play First by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 27, 2018
Tupac: Hit them up especially the first verse. grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Raining Here Ooh,decided To Chill Myself With This Ice-cream That Worth 2000 / Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? / Help Me Remove Her From My Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.