Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

God Is There In The Mirror - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is There In The Mirror (265 Views)

The Mirror / Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror / The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is There In The Mirror by Badirukehinde(m): 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
I was at a barbing salon yesternight to have my hair cut. Mintues before I was attended to, I saw a young couple walk in with their son (he should be about 3 years old). Obviosuly, the mother wouldn't want to have her hair cut, she only came with her son and hubby.

The little boy was ushered to the arm-chair by the barber. He was little and collapsed in the chair which was about 6 times bigger than he was (how small). He stared at the clipper intermittently not knowing if he should cry or laugh. The barber, like the ones I had experienced growing with gave the boy a rhetoric smile as he held his head to start.

At the sound of the clipper, the boy began to cry. What amazed me was this: as he prepared to cry, he looked forward at the wide sized mirror before him. He looked again and saw his father's face filled with a big smile, so, he stopped crying. As the clipper sound rose to a crescendo, the sound of his cry would almost rise too, but seeing his father smiled from behind as reflected in the mirror gave him the relief he ever wanted.

This is a lesson to us. In every situation, God is there in the mirror, reflecting but we can't see him because our heads are down and our eyes are in tears. Whatever, the case, God is in it. He is there to comfort you. He just wants you to trust HIS bold smile from behind, also trusting him that every situation trying to cut you out of life will be handled by Him. Trust Him.

Okay, I'm out...
Share if you were blessed

#BadiruKehinde
(Writer,Author,Poet,Designer,Essayist)
Find me on all social Media platforms,google: Badiru Kehinde

Badirukehinde@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Curse / How To Fast / What Is Your Pastor Ordained To Do? [isaiah 32:2, Psalms 23:1-6]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.