Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Start Exporting Nigeria Foods Abroad With Zero Naira. Comfortexport Shows You Ho - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start Exporting Nigeria Foods Abroad With Zero Naira. Comfortexport Shows You Ho (515 Views)

Working For 1 Hour Shows You Are Employed, NBS Tells Nigerians / Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance / Organization Of The Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) New Vacancy – Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Exporting Nigeria Foods Abroad With Zero Naira. Comfortexport Shows You Ho by fxid10(m): 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
The are over 20million Nigerian and over 400 owned nigerian restuarants in Uk, America, Canada and Netherlands. We have been in the business of exporting Nigeria food stuffs to some of these Nigerians for about 2years now.

It is not possible for only my company to service all Nigerians that might need Nigeria foods abroad.

I am giving the opportunity to only 25 persons to be trained this year, 2018 on the following.
10 persons have been trained already by the way.

What to sell

How to sell

Where to sell

How to package

How to export

How and where to get buyers

How to advertise and

And many more

Let me shock you with this; I started Export business with zero naira. I will show you how you too can start with no money.

The training will be on whatsapp please.
Like I said, 10 persons have been trained already.

So I have space for only 15 people now. I will be charging not much. In fact, I will give you the privilege to say what you can afford to pay for the training. Those that will mention what i can consider will be picked and trained. The 15 persons will be gathered in a group on WhatsApp and will be trained at once.

If you misse this training, you can join next year when the opportunity will come again.
You can reach ComfortExport on +2347039173910. You can begin to tell me what you can afford to pay using using that number. Remember, only 15 people are needed. I will tell you why when the training starts

1 Like

Re: Start Exporting Nigeria Foods Abroad With Zero Naira. Comfortexport Shows You Ho by alterego17: 12:48am On Jan 27, 2018
Hunger don rewind Ur brain settings to flight mode abi sotey u r asking d intending clients to choose any amount to pay u...

If u r really praticing wot u preach...u won't even have d tym to be on nairaland

U Berra find Ur true calling oga n stop looking for gullible ppl to teach Wat u claim u do

1 Like

Re: Start Exporting Nigeria Foods Abroad With Zero Naira. Comfortexport Shows You Ho by mymoneygrows(f): 6:56am On Jan 27, 2018
we don't even have enough food for us here in nigeria and you are talking about exporting.

(1) (Reply)

Interview / Entry Level Vacancies At Action Against Hunger – Nigeria | January / Job Vacancy For Ssce / Ond Holder With Accomodation Provision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.