Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Soldiers Brutalize Me For Buying Bread. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Brutalize Me For Buying Bread. (546 Views)

Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri / Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More / SARS Brutalize MC Chikaraw In Ozoro, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Brutalize Me For Buying Bread. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pls pardon my typo. The after effects of my experience tonight is yet to wear out.

We live in a shiithole of a country where lunatics are given uniforms and arms to protect lives and properties of unwary n innocent civilians .yes, I said so. Till now I'm still wondering why I freely received multiple slaps and kicks and tagged a cultist simply because I crossed a busy road to get baked bread?

And so today on my way home after an un fulfilling day at work today, I dropped by to get some bread against tomorrow morning at a newly established bakery beside John Kennedy Intl. School at Aguda. I bought two loaves quite alright n made haste to board an empty keke tricycle. As I mounted the keke, I heard 'hey! You don mad. I will deal with you. Shebi you tall abi? Na. Here you go die".

As I looked back to see the unfortunate fellow dat was to b bleeped up, the slap that met me threw my glasses n lollipop and my loaves of bread into d ditch. Well to cut the story short, after doing frog jumps in the ditch for 15 minutes, I ended up having more slaps, a lost wallet containing #6,050 n getting some knife wounds.

On getting home, my old woman saw me n developed BP.

Please, what kind of training do our armed personnels undergo during their training

The ones I met today are just animals. And they are Hausas! I just thank God for giving me d fortitude to do that frog jump. Only God knows what would have ensued.

Pls help me push to the promised land.
Cc: mynd44 , lalasticlala, papiikush, bishopkay
Re: Soldiers Brutalize Me For Buying Bread. by Papiikush: 12:02am On Jan 27, 2018
Back up your thread with pictures bro.

Pictures of your wounds and details about the military camp. You might be fortunate enough to get justice
Re: Soldiers Brutalize Me For Buying Bread. by marooh: 1:38am On Jan 27, 2018
Where is d bruise

Re: Soldiers Brutalize Me For Buying Bread. by bishopkay: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2018
macbede:
Pls pardon my typo. The after effects of my experience tonight is yet to wear out.

We live in a shiithole of a country where lunatics are given uniforms and arms to protect lives and properties of unwary n innocent civilians .yes, I said so. Till now I'm still wondering why I freely received multiple slaps and kicks and tagged a cultist simply because I crossed a busy road to get baked bread?

And so today on my way home after an un fulfilling day at work today, I dropped by to get some bread against tomorrow morning at a newly established bakery beside John Kennedy Intl. School at Aguda. I bought two loaves quite alright n made haste to board an empty keke tricycle. As I mounted the keke, I heard 'hey! You don mad. I will deal with you. Shebi you tall abi? Na. Here you go die".

As I looked back to see the unfortunate fellow dat was to b bleeped up, the slap that met me threw my glasses n lollipop and my loaves of bread into d ditch. Well to cut the story short, after doing frog jumps in the ditch for 15 minutes, I ended up having more slaps, a lost wallet containing #6,050 n getting some knife wounds.

On getting home, my old woman saw me n developed BP.

Please, what kind of training do our armed personnels undergo during their training

The ones I met today are just animals. And they are Hausas! I just thank God for giving me d fortitude to do that frog jump. Only God knows what would have ensued.

Pls help me push to the promised land.
Cc: mynd44 , lalasticlala, papiikush, bishopkay

Bro bas.tards fill up the ranks of our Armed Forces! Gutless spineless bas.tards.

All they know how to do is intimidate innocent hapless civilians yet when they die, someone expects us to sympathize with them and their families.

Lalasticlala , mynd44 please put this out there. This should be out there for people to see

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lady Killed By Stray Bullet During Robbery In Lagos / Youths Nabbed Alleged Madman who Hacked 2 Children to Death / Mob Beat Suspected Cultists To Death In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.