Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. (1305 Views)

See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care / 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women / My Vaseline Comrades.....where At Thou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by GenAnsahCinC: 12:50am On Jan 27, 2018
I guess the only moment a woman would be useful in a man's life in today's generation is during child bearing (making babies) as sex dolls have taken over their role in a man's life. Below is a picture of a sex doll cooking for her owner.

Re: Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by braine(m): 12:52am On Jan 27, 2018
You'll be shocked how soon the woman womb will be simulated to accommodate surrogacy.
Re: Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by squarelead(m): 1:00am On Jan 27, 2018
If I hear, cook my foot. Do you mean pounded yam and egusi soup as well.? Not referring to poundo flour o
Re: Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by kenir(m): 3:09am On Jan 27, 2018
make i secure dis land
Re: Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 27, 2018
#Faclacy
Re: Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by ubunja(m): 5:05am On Jan 27, 2018
Dimples129:
#Faclacy
#butthurt
Re: Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by MissWrite(f): 6:48am On Jan 27, 2018
shocked

grin

If men decide to eat the contents of that pot, they won't survive for much longer either. You guys should just learn how to cook and clean after yourselves. That's the way to replace women in your lives if you're so determined to do that. Just as women have learned to be financially independent. It's not rocket science. This whole doll-baby business is becoming really pathetic. Just hurry up and figure this out; the feminist woman is already waiting for you at the finish line, so that we can negotiate the terms of a modern relationship between two equally independent adults.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by BabbanBura(m): 7:04am On Jan 27, 2018
MissWrite:
shocked

grin

If men decide to eat the contents of that pot, they won't survive for much longer either. You guys should just learn how to cook and clean after yourselves. That's the way to replace women in your lives if you're so determined to do that. Just as women have learned to be financially independent. It's not rocket science. This whole doll-baby business is becoming really pathetic. Just hurry up and figure this out; the feminist woman is already waiting for you at the finish line, so that we can negotiate the terms of a modern relationship between two equally independent adults.

No my dear we can employ dem to cook and wash and at dawn, they leave and we face our baby dolls till day break - how about that?
And on pay day, 30k - 50k is all we part with to our cook - no stories that touch, no am flowing, no need to do hair, no need to buy asheobi, most importantly no toying with our emotions and some funny emotional blackmails to get us back to loving ways after they bleeep up.
Re: Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by Tozara(m): 7:18am On Jan 27, 2018
Stupidity. This pathetic circus show by you fools is now way past the point of embarassment, honestly.

Are you saying you can't cook by yourselves or you can't cook better than these lifeless shiit?

What's the noise all about? What's the idea about "replacing women"? Can't you be complete on your own? Can't you be self-sufficient? You're so lonely and hollow inside you need a women to fill it for you, that if they do not meet up to your expectations, you'll gladly opt for sex dolls? You guys are a very sorry lot.

Marriage to a human being itself is overrated bullshiit anyways, so seeking the companionship of a lifeless piece of shiit if the real thing doesn't work out is even dumber and shows how extraordinary your loneliness and emptiness is.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by MissWrite(f): 7:37am On Jan 27, 2018
Tozara:
Stupidity. This pathetic circus show by you fools is now way past the point of embarassment, honestly.

Are you saying you can't cook by yourselves or you can't cook better than these lifeless shiit?

What's the noise all about? What's the idea about "replacing women"? Can't you be complete on your own? Can't you be self-sufficient? You're so lonely and hollow inside you need a women to fill it for you, that if they do not meet up to your expectations, you'll gladly opt for sex dolls? You guys are a very sorry lot.

Marriage to human being itself is overrated bullshiit anyways, so seeking the companionship of a lifeless piece of shiit if the real thing doesn't work out is even dumber and shows how extraordinary your loneliness and emptiness is.

kiss
Re: Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by MissWrite(f): 7:39am On Jan 27, 2018
BabbanBura:

No my dear we can employ dem to cook and wash and at dawn, they leave and we face our baby dolls till day break - how about that?
And on pay day, 30k - 50k is all we part with to our cook - no stories that touch, no am flowing, no need to do hair, no need to buy asheobi, most importantly no toying with our emotions and some funny emotional blackmails to get us back to loving ways after they bleeep up.

smiley. Suit yourself. Although, with an active imagination, some lube and your left hand; you could have been liberated from the shackles of a girlfriend much sooner.

1 Like

Re: Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by Tozara(m): 7:46am On Jan 27, 2018
MissWrite:

kiss
MissWrite. Good morning. It's been seven moons.
How have you been? smiley
Re: Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by Tozara(m): 7:51am On Jan 27, 2018
MissWrite:
shocked

grin

I think it's because the institution itself (marriage) is outdated that it doesn't really work out anymore.

Marriage is historically a patriarchial institution, and probably collapses when that framework is no longer there.

Very soon, most people would see no point in it.
Re: Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by MissWrite(f): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2018
Tozara:
Miss Write. Good morning. It's been seven moons.

How have you been? smiley

Howgh! smiley smiley smiley and a good morning to you too.

I've been good, sweetie. smiley
Re: Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by BabbanBura(m): 7:59am On Jan 27, 2018
MissWrite:

smiley. Suit yourself. Although, with an active imagination, some lube and your left hand; you could have been liberated from the shackles of a girlfriend much sooner.

Thanks MissRight, you are wrong here sha. The baby Doll comes all in one package - we don't need lube, no left hands or some imaginations - she does all those.
- Gracias
Re: Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by IamLEGEND1: 8:19am On Jan 27, 2018
I definitely will not be driving my penis_up a doll or any lifeless object in this life.....or the next, due to in no small part the necrophilic undertones of said practice.
But then again, I will not hate on anyone who sees these latex blow-up dolls as like-for-like or even superior alternatives to live humans.

Bleep whoever or whatever you want as long as it's not me or a minor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by MissWrite(f): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2018
Tozara:
I think it's because the institution itself (marriage) is outdated that it doesn't really work out anymore.

Marriage is historically a patriarchial institution, and probably collapses when that framework is no longer there.

Very soon, most people would see no point in it.

smiley Yes, marriage, in its old form, gave women financial security and men a girl Friday. That structure is surely broken and outdated. Because those things are not traded across the table anymore. We have each developed our own skills and self sufficiency, so we can focus on love and companionship. It's no longer a necessity for survival and will be desirable only if (and for as long as) it improves the quality of the individual lives involved. It's a matter of perspective and expectations. A fifteen year long marriage that ends in divorce, shouldn't necessarily be seen as a massive failure if it was good while it lasted.
Re: Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by Tozara(m): 8:33am On Jan 27, 2018
MissWrite:

Howgh! smiley smiley smiley and a good morning to you too.
I've been good, sweetie. smiley
It's quite a delight to know that. kiss
Re: Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by Tozara(m): 8:39am On Jan 27, 2018
MissWrite:

smiley Yes, marriage, in its old form, gave women financial security and men a girl Friday. That structure is surely broken and outdated. Because those things are not traded across the table anymore. We have each developed our own skills and self sufficiency, so we can focus on love and companionship. It's no longer a necessity for survival and will be desirable only if (and for as long as) it improves the quality of the individual lives involved. It's a matter of perspective and expectations. A fifteen year long marriage that ends in divorce, shouldn't necessarily be seen as a massive failure if it was good while it lasted.
Exactly so. It shouldn't be a must, a do-or-die affair. People shouldn't be expected to marry or pressured into it.

The statement in bold is the most important part.

Well, still depends on individual choices though. Some people are natural masochists, so parasitism in a relationship can be valuable to them. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by MissWrite(f): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2018
Tozara:
Exactly so. It shouldn't be a must, a do-or-die affair. People shouldn't be expected to marry or pressured into it.

The statement in bold is the most important part.

Well, still depends on individual choices though. Some people are natural masochists, so parasitism in a relationship can be valuable to them. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by Tomoyayi(m): 11:39am On Jan 27, 2018
squarelead:
If I hear, cook my foot. Do you mean pounded yam and egusi soup as well.? Not referring to poundo flour o

Yam pounder
Re: Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. by GenAnsahCinC: 9:50pm On May 20, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Is AEDC On Strike? / Do You Know The Name Of That Inner Somewhere Part In The Virgina?? / Women: Stop Saying Is Sex Food? Yes Sex Is Food!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.