Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:32 AM

Whats The Legendary But Horrific Nollymovies You Ever Watched - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Whats The Legendary But Horrific Nollymovies You Ever Watched (774 Views)

What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? / Best TV Series I've Ever Watched / Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Legendary But Horrific Nollymovies You Ever Watched by Kenzico(m): 4:45am On Jan 27, 2018
Back in mid nineties, We had the best home videos including Scary ones that can make you scamper and hide at the back seat of the Sitting Room...

These old but Epic nollymovies scared the Creep out of me

1. SAKOBI ( the snake girl)

2. KARISHIKA

3. NNEKA THE PRETTY SERPENT (This one gave me the Chills)

4. BLOOD MONEY

5. THE ORACLE

I swear these movies were so epic and chilly....Lets go back to the 90's...Which ones were horrific but Legendary for you back then

cc.
UjSizzle.

Prof800

Briareos

Re: Whats The Legendary But Horrific Nollymovies You Ever Watched by Kenzico(m): 4:47am On Jan 27, 2018
lipsrsealed
Blood money poster

The Oracle Poster

Re: Whats The Legendary But Horrific Nollymovies You Ever Watched by MrRhymes101(m): 5:14am On Jan 27, 2018
IGODO!!! Wedding MC
Re: Whats The Legendary But Horrific Nollymovies You Ever Watched by livinus009(m): 5:15am On Jan 27, 2018
Kòtò Aiyé
Re: Whats The Legendary But Horrific Nollymovies You Ever Watched by OneCorner: 5:40am On Jan 27, 2018
Eran iya osogbo undecided

(1) (Reply)

Irokotv Movies - Lets Rate What Is Showing On ROK TV / New Nollywood Movie, STREET KID Starring Toyin Abraham, Kate Henshaw, And Others / [Comedy Video] Mark Angel Comedy – “NATIONAL LOCK DOWN” (Episode 256)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.