Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,874 members, 7,798,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Interswitch Online Payment Platform Is A Fraud Please Don't Be A Prey To Them - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Interswitch Online Payment Platform Is A Fraud Please Don't Be A Prey To Them (422 Views)

Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB / Seven-month Strike Lingers As ASUU, Govt Fight Over Payment Platform / Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interswitch Online Payment Platform Is A Fraud Please Don't Be A Prey To Them by sirgboye(m): 6:37am On Jan 27, 2018
I made an online transaction for jamb registration on the 11th of January 2018,5500 naira was debited from my account yet I could nt get the pin for the registration. I made another payment on the 26th of January and to my greatest surprise the pin was given too.Within 3 to four weeks now I have lost 11000 naira through this platform. I called their customer center no body picked the call and the whole of my 500 recharge card got finished, I tried to send mail to support@ inter switch.ng.com no reasonable response only what I received was DT a case ID has been generated and nothing has been done.I will never stopped writing this on all the social media until the refund my money.Please help me share this,I want the whole world to hear this

(1) (Reply)

2017 Admission Deadline: 1% Of Tertiary Institutions Failed To Complied – JAMB / Unilag Year One Accommodation 2018/2019 / Comedian Kofi Welcomes New Baby: Says Sex Of Baby Will Not Be Disclos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.