Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (70716 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Niceguy123: 6:47am On Jan 28, 2018
Every body saying that she was paid by apostle sule is crazy, stupid and mad,. So who, will still go and make a deal with this kind of person after what she did the first time, expecially how she ran to the press. I know so many of you did not like the fact that she confessed. Ehe no wahala go and be relevant so that so one can also frame u up and confess. The church of God in Nigeria will continue to match forward, no get of hell can stop that.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by opribo(m): 7:14am On Jan 28, 2018
The police must arrest that lady for defamation. How did she do the so called text messages and photograph.

Lots of water has passed under the bridge but truth will always stand out no matter how long it takes.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by DavidEsq(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2018
laudate:

Apart from legal fees which her lawyers would charge her, as well as the cost of filing the case, what other expenses would she incur?

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Addy003(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2018
SirBrightoc:

Boy, I forgive you.
It's Sunday please, I forgive u too, lol
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Confidence00(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I have a feeling a huge amount of cash has moved from Suleiman's hands to Otobo's and this charade was put up as closure to the whole brouhaha; This is best for all parties concerned

1. Otobo comes out of this richer, good business

2. Suleiman loses some money but would gain even more following from this as he's "vindicated" which in turn leads to more income so the money he paid Otobo might be insignificant on the long run; good business

3. The sheeples trust their pastor more and raise their tithe to 30% like Suleiman reportedly raised his to (who does he tithe to? well..... cough cough)

4. Pastor haters would be disappointed

5. (some) Atheists simply ask the question, why couldn't Holy Spirit reveal the truth of the matter to the congregation? to all Christians? cuz many Christians were of the opinion Suleiman is guilty while many were of the opinion that he's innocent and all of them claim to have Holy spirit that reveals "Truth" to them

For supporting this Evil against an Innocent man of God, the vengeance of God in Deutronomy 32:35 shall visit you.
You shall face a Libel you cannot come out of Amen
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2018
PROPHETmichael:
Breaking News!!!

Stephanie Otobo confesses: I was used and paid against Apostle Suleman.

Right before our eyes in the Fire & Miracle Night of Omega Fire Ministries’ International Worship Centre Auchi, the serial accuser & blackmailer; Stephanie Otobo, apologises to God’s Servant Apostle Johnson Suleman, his family, Church and the Body of Christ for the shameless show of deceits & lies, she and their paymasters embarked on sometime in 2017.

The only offense he committed was to have intervened in the numerous heinous crimes against the Church of Christ around the Nation and became a Voice for the Gospel. What followed was a well - doctored drama to attack the reputation of this Golden Voice and seemingly reduce the volume of his voice even as more evils were planned against the Church.

After all the evil efforts, the secret agendas, the heavily funded set up and the unrelenting pursuits to snare an innocent man, they were futile.

THE MASTER PLANNER HAS FINALLY VINDICATED HIS CHURCH & HIS SERVANT.

This is not only a victory for God's Servant; it is a victory for the Body of Christ & The Church in Nigeria.

Watch the video via the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x36wEK-8MLU

I will never put my foot in a Nigerian church ever again. I will avoid all of them like a plague no matter where they are situated.
It is evident that God has long ago left these empty auditoriums full of liars and deceivers.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by zzbrodah: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2018
naijapips04:
This biatch was settled out of court. Her story doesn't add up. Who are the big pastors and politicians she was referring to?

What happens to all those her previous hard evidence with videos and travel documents?

This doesn't add up at all.

This shows d insincerity even in churches.She should be made to name those behind it if actually they exist.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by ehinorlive: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2018
Simplep:
Lies frm d pit of hell...pastor suleiman keep doing bad...ur end is near
i was not suprise at your statement never. not after checking d tread u created earlier.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 28, 2018
Whats wrong with d tread,mr man?
ehinorlive:

i was not suprise at your statement never. not after checking d tread u created earlier.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by talk2percy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
So u didn't actually sleep with him? So how come about the nudes? Or is someone still paying u to confess?? We get it.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by hopefulLandlord: 5:54am On Jan 29, 2018
Confidence00:

For supporting this Evil against an Innocent man of God, the vengeance of God in Deutronomy 32:35 shall visit you.
You shall face a Libel you cannot come out of Amen

Adepeter2027
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by lindabon: 12:47am On Feb 04, 2018
ifex370:
Stephanie otobo.. This Fapson girl... Shows that women especially actresses are ready to do anything for money.. Or to bring somebody they hate down... Without even minding.. They are even willing to go to any extent

Women can be very evil at times.. Tufiakwa

Prostitution (i.e doing anything for money) is something Nigerian men and women have become known for. That is why we have political prostitutes leading our country.
As a result;

Our men have turned into political thugs and tools for rich politicians (no be prostitution?)
Our men are doing online dating and waiting for maga to pay (no be prostitution?)
Our men are abroad marrying overweight and expired white women, for kpali (no be prostitution?)
Our men are looking for sugar mummy's to take care of them (no be prostitution?)

Please let's stop accusing Nigerian women for what our men are also doing. Hardship has turned many Nigerians into bonified prostitutes so please end this hypocritical "Eve syndrome"

@post
Nigeria has now become a country anyone can exploit. The rot starts from the top so I blame bad leadership. Every Nigerian has now become an experienced 419'er.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by ifex370(m): 1:12am On Feb 04, 2018
lindabon:

Prostitution (i.e doing anything for money) is something Nigerian men and women have become known for. That is why we have political prostitutes leading our country.
As a result;

Our men have turned into political thugs and tools for rich politicians (no be prostitution?)
Our men are doing online dating and waiting for maga to pay (no be prostitution?)
Our men are abroad marrying overweight and expired white women, for kpali (no be prostitution?)
Our men are looking for sugar mummy's to take care of them (no be prostitution?)

Please let's stop accusing Nigerian women for what our men are also doing. Hardship has turned many Nigerians into bonified prostitutes so please end this hypocritical "Eve syndrome"

@post
Nigeria has now become a country anyone can exploit. The rot starts from the top so I blame bad leadership. Every Nigerian has now become an experienced 419'er.

I commend you for making your point without hurling one single insult at me.. I would've thought that you being a girl..you would.. Never mind..

Thanks for the above points.. I now know better
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by babytoun: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2022
After many years the truth is coming out
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by CaptMarvel(m): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2022
babytoun:
After many years the truth is coming out
what truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.