Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (70758 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by goodnews777: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2018
PROPHETmichael:

You are not far from the truth.

We know two people who were obviously using this girl. El Rufai, and tunde bakare. These two have so much blood in their hands right now and are clear enemies of the cross of Jesus Christ.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by mabea: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2018
frosbel2:

Freeze's life is an open book, he does not say what he is not. The whole world knows about this divorce and marital status, he never claims to be holy or perfect.

On the contrary, your fraudulent pastors claim to be all holy and closest to God, yet they have been found out as Liars, Philanderers, Conmen and Hypnotists. Their doom is fast approaching.
You mean he never claimed to be holy and perfect but he has the gut to judge another person? Both freeze and his followers lack integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by TheKingIsHere: 11:50am On Jan 27, 2018
XingXhang:

That's the next phrase: He/she was paid. grin grin

That's how one just said Suleiman paid her. So I asked that won't it be wiser and better for her to provide the so called evidence she claims to have and use it to sue the hell out Suleiman and get 5000X times more than the amount they claim Suleiman paid her? The guy couldn't answer till now. grin

So of these so called NL atheists or whatever they call themselves are actually dumber than expected grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2018
mabea:
You mean he never claimed to be holy and perfect but he has the gut to judge another person? Both freeze and his followers lack integrity.

I am not his follower.

The recurring theme of this message is the ongoing FRAUD and DECEPTION in the Nigerian church which has actually devastated and decimated the livelihoods, hopes and mental state of millions of deceived Man of God worshippers.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by TheKingIsHere: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2018
Wait o, where is sarrki the dumb BMC that also accused apostle suleman last year.

Let him show his face so I can deal with him.

It is obvious this guy called sarrki is always on the wrong side
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by mabea: 11:54am On Jan 27, 2018
XingXhang:

They are not hypocrites. The god of this world has BLINDED their eyes NEVER to believe in the Truth.
We must keep praying for Unbelievers to see the Light.
Yes! especially that hopefullandlord guy. I will continue to mention his name in my prayers until i see him preach the gospel of truth.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by tealaw(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2018
Ahhh gerrraraia
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by XingXhang(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

That's how one just said Suleiman paid her. So I asked that won't it be wiser and better for her to provide the so called evidence she claims to have and use it to sue the hell out Suleiman and get 5000X times more than the amount they claim Suleiman paid her? The guy couldn't answer till now.

So of these so called NL atheists or whatever they call themselves are actually dumber than expected grin

Simple logic lol. They are just miserable fellows trying to buy a reason for their staying away from their Maker.

Nothing else can satisfy outside God.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2018
hahahahahaahhahaahahhahahahahaahahhahahaahhahahahhahahahshshshs
Christianity has become a real joke

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by horlus(m): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2018
And you say money isn't powerful?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by AZeD1(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

When she mentions the big politicians name and gets arrested or killed what will you do? You won't be there to protect her or fight for her safety.

She has confessed. That's the koko
If she was paid by a politician, this her confession gets her killed, but as a guy man, the apostle knows the moment you say "politician" the sheeple would bite.

Same way a politician would blame the "cabal" for not doing his work.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by texazzpete(m): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Chukazu:

Bro .you want to start another movie again?

Movie ke.
I saw the picture the actress posted. I ran the license numbers through the database and saw his info there. This one no be ‘dem say’.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
frosbel2:

What else can we say?

Brilliant !!

We need to get these people's mind out of Stone Age superstitions.
No, we will do nothing. We will be here mocking them and poverty will free them.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by mabea: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
frosbel2:

I am not his follower.

The recurring theme of this message is the ongoing FRAUD and DECEPTION in the Nigerian church which has actually devastated and decimated the livelihoods, hopes and mental state of millions of deceived Man of God worshippers.
Why do you allow yourself to be deceived by a man who has no integrity in thinking that the pastors are defrauding their members. How many pastors and churches do we have in nigeria? Have you gone round to see how many pastors are suffering hardships etc. How much do you think most churches raise in offerings to be able to pay the salary of the pastor, run the church, do welfare, missions etc. How many mega churches do we have in nigeria? Dont make yourself an enemy of God.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by RonJeremy: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
This Otobo girl is correct hustler sha..... How much did Sulaiman pay her to change camp?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by omoelerin1: 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jeromejnr:
So many people will be ashamed now.
Let us agree she was paid by a politician, but there must be amorous relationship between her and Apostle Suleiman before she could be sponsored by a politician to blackmail him.

An innocent person could not just be used to blackmail him.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by oake(m): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Provide those bank statements and narrate to us how it means he slept with Otobo? I will be here to prove otherwise.

Don't play the ostrich here. We were all inundated with bank statements from Otobo and it is online. Suleman admitted then that he gave her the monies. Now, who pays monies into a LovePeddler's account, perhaps for charity if there's no underlying interest? And the video chats and picture evidences? Suleman is fake pastor, playing on the gullibility of people like your kind. I pray your eyes of understanding will be open before it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by oake(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
omoelerin1:
Let us agree she was paid by a politician, but there must be amorous relationship between her and Apostle Suleiman before she could be sponsored by a politician to blackmail him.

An innocent person could not just be used to blackmail him.

Your head dey there! Excellent reasoning.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
oake:

Don't play the ostrich here. We were all inundated with bank statements from Otobo and it is online. Suleman admitted then that he gave her the monies. Now, who pays monies into a LovePeddler's account, perhaps for charity if there's no underlying interest? And the video chats and picture evidences? Suleman is fake pastor, playing on the gullibility of people like your kind. I pray your eyes of understanding will be open before it's too late.

Perfectly narrated.

The sheeple people do not operate by brain power, they operation by emotion!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by martineverest(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Don't mind those clowns who show their ignorance online.

CC frosbel2 martineverest
oga,everybody was on d pastor's side especially when he was against fulanis. ..ppl fingered APC and el rufai until evidence she stated bringing evidences especially that of Daniella okeke

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by johhnnie(m): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
She should be grateful that she did this to a true man of God. Else, sbe would not have left that place alive. Hope somebody understands what I meant!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by lovingyouhun: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tflex01:
I hope she won't "confess" again tomorrow that the confession was staged and paid for....... grin

She is mother confessor

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Keneeby(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
XingXhang:

Who are you in the scheme of things?

Who cares if you are...? I need an answer.

You're looking for my trouble this day, don't let me discern on you. be careful
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
tayebest:
After she was bribed again? angry

Take heart my dear, its the Lords doing and it is marvelous in my eyes but annoying in ur eyes. Lolzzzzzz
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Elkay3: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
She confessed once, then she confessed again. I dont know which confession is really true. Both sides have possibilities. I look at our politicians with same eyes that I look at our pastors/imams. And in as much as i hope the man is innocent, I still prefer we judge based on available facts not emotions.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jeromejnr:
So many people will be ashamed now.

El RU FOOLand His cows will be so ashameed now. kikiiikkkkkkkii
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Jaykolo10(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
Billyonaire:

It is not rubbish, but I am not surprise that you see it as rubbish. We use different lenses of prisms to see through lies. I trust that your filters are factory fitted by the Shepherds of religious zombie-ism.

Shall we begin ?

Now I see I just quoted a Child sorry for quoting you Child because now I see why you can't actually understand what I'm saying... sorry and pleasd stay off my Mentions child
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
AnodaIT:
Who paid her, Hell-Rufai?

Confirmed. El ruFOOOOL and His co-cows
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Livi2020(m): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Polithiefcians that dont have name....EWU.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by cbngov01(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
This guy got me cracked up...Lol...comedy

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
PROPHETmichael:

You are not far from the truth.

EL RUFAI in capital letters. Hahahahahahha!!! I trust apostle Suleman, He wont keep quiet, He will stylishly mention the person in one of His messages. . . . . Shame on EL ruFOOOOL. . .
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by TheKingIsHere: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
oake:

What stops u from providing such evidence here and proving to us that Suleiman slept with otobo?

Talk is cheap.

Kindly do the needful, I am waiting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.