Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Eating Cow Meat(beef) Is Like Eating The Flesh Is Benues. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eating Cow Meat(beef) Is Like Eating The Flesh Is Benues. (658 Views)

Delta State To Ban Cow Meat Sale And Consumption / FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual / Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eating Cow Meat(beef) Is Like Eating The Flesh Is Benues. by gnykelly(m): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2018
of recent I personally decide to stop the consumption of beef due to the consistent killing of benues indigene by the fulani terrorist.

I find resolved in the moral ground of humanity. that if we collectively boycott their meat we can make statements without bloodshed.

let us all those in the SE and SS join us in SW to boycott funding to this terrorist.
Re: Eating Cow Meat(beef) Is Like Eating The Flesh Is Benues. by Diso60090(m): 8:03am On Jan 27, 2018
gnykelly:
of recent I personally decide to stop the consumption of beef due to the consistent killing of benues indigene by the fulani terrorist.

I find resolved in the moral ground of humanity. that if we collectively boycott their meat we can make statements without bloodshed.

let us all those in the SE and SS join us in SW to boycott funding to this terrorist.

Which meat you wan use replace beef tell me first before we join
Re: Eating Cow Meat(beef) Is Like Eating The Flesh Is Benues. by nepapole(m): 8:10am On Jan 27, 2018
Diso60090:

dinosaur meat i guess
Re: Eating Cow Meat(beef) Is Like Eating The Flesh Is Benues. by Diso60090(m): 8:12am On Jan 27, 2018
nepapole:

dinosaur meat i guess

That one na sweet meat,?
Re: Eating Cow Meat(beef) Is Like Eating The Flesh Is Benues. by gnykelly(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2018
Diso60090:

chicken turkey. fish they are more healthy that beef.
Re: Eating Cow Meat(beef) Is Like Eating The Flesh Is Benues. by nepapole(m): 8:15am On Jan 27, 2018
Diso60090:

That one na sweet meat,?
e sweet die.
Re: Eating Cow Meat(beef) Is Like Eating The Flesh Is Benues. by Diso60090(m): 8:15am On Jan 27, 2018
gnykelly:

chicken turkey. fish they are more healthy that beef.

Talk truth
Re: Eating Cow Meat(beef) Is Like Eating The Flesh Is Benues. by Diso60090(m): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2018
nepapole:

e sweet die.

Which people dey see am
Re: Eating Cow Meat(beef) Is Like Eating The Flesh Is Benues. by wordcat(m): 8:34am On Jan 27, 2018
Being a Nigerian is like walking in the pool of innocent Biafran blood. I found resolved in the moral humanity and sanctity for human lives, that if we collectively support referendum for the good people of Biafra, we can make a statement without bloodshed.

Let us all those in SW, NC and SS join us in the SE to support referendum and stop Injustice, bloodshed and jihad against the good people of Biafra.
Re: Eating Cow Meat(beef) Is Like Eating The Flesh Is Benues. by jaymichael(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2018
Thank God me I be vegetarian. I eat things that eat grasses and vegetation. Cow meat, goat meat, ram meat, pig meat etc etc. To be a vegetarian is the coolest thing on earth
Re: Eating Cow Meat(beef) Is Like Eating The Flesh Is Benues. by doyinbaby(f): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2018
I have boycotted cow meat and I encourage others to do so

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Vote In 2019 / ''president Buhari Must Contest For 2nd Term'' Governor Yahaya Bello / Some Of The Prophetic Words Of Nnamdi Kanu: Can You Remember Them?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.