Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World (72974 Views)

Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Meet The Youngest Soldier In The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by QueenTata(f): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2018
Drama queen grin
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by QueenTata(f): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
Afam4eva:
I think she's in WAGS Atlanta.
No she's in WAGS Miami
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by lebete3000: 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
oloriadejoke:
she's hot.....no lesbo ooo just my opinion

Who say you be lesbo now? Guilty conscience...
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
UNDERCOVER BIACH!
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by DEGODSON1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
i 4 just like bcome terrorist bcus of dis girl sha...hmmmmm, no i cant, i cant...abi...hmmmm,make i go think am sha
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by Enemyofpeace: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
See as sex dey hungry me because of dis girl
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by jeroba1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
thesettingz:
All this girls are endorsement soldiers na
send her to Sambisa for proper test.
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by okk4sure: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
xpac01:
I once heard the prettiest female soldiers are most wicked of them all.

This one is best fit for undercover mission.
Bn a public figure,her undercover mission ability has bin blown already.
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by elegantslayer(f): 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
Afam4eva:
I think she's in WAGS Atlanta.
Na,WAGS MIAMI
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by Toks2008(m): 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jozzy1063:
Whalahi she's hot sexy. Wish I could hv her to myself

Go to Calabar, Akwa ibom,the east,Ondo and those naija villages and your jaw will drop...Naija girls are far hotter abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by Nekkybrown(f): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Pyrusdrago:
And she's a WAGS

I do see her on the reality tv show
Me too
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by xpac01(m): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
tiwiex:

Everyone knows her now sha. Too late for under G. Hmmmm. Did you mean something else?

Lol... Dirty mind.
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by Aieboocaar(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Venice789:
why nah
cool cool

Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
So no girl can do without flaunting her cleavage again. Issokay
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by wildkat: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
MiaB:

You've seen too many Hollywood movies

But he speaks the truth. Their beauty is their weapon, and a very important distraction during espionage
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by Afam4eva(m): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
QueenTata:
No she's in WAGS Miami

elegantslayer:
Na,WAGS MIAMI

kai, ladies and all these programs sha grin

1 Like

Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by etoman1(m): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
See better pics. grin.
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by chubinwa(m): 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
The most patient customers in the world are those buying condoms. They will always say "Serve him first i will wait"
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by UpdatesiOS147(m): 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
Who post this Poo should know there are some learned folks around who knows the pros and cons of when a nigga is thirsty for attention huh!!! This Lady's name is Robert whatever don't come come here to give us Poo about one Ashley I'm hungry silly
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by UpdatesiOS147(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
Who post this Poo should know there are some learned folks around who knows the pros and cons of when a nigga is thirsty for attention huh!!! This Lady's name is Roberts (Look at her chest) whatever don't come on here to give us Poo about one Ashley I'm hungry silly
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by MikeBrown2020(m): 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=231G190 post=64548832]Her name is Ashley Nicole Wheeler. She is an American. She was commissioned as a United States army officer in May of 2011. She also works as a model and stars in the reality TV show, WAGS.[/quote
I love the boldness she possess.]

Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nicole Wheeler has "Roberts" as her name on her uniform. Is she a double agent @OP?
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by 231G190: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
UpdatesiOS147:
Who post this Poo should know there are some learned folks around who knows the pros and cons of when a nigga is thirsty for attention huh!!! This Lady's name is Roberts (Look at her chest) whatever don't come on here to give us Poo about one Ashley I'm hungry silly

Roberts is her father's surname. Wheeler is her husband's surname. She took that picture before she got married. She got married last year.

Before marriage her name was: Ashley Nicole Roberts.

After marriage her name became: Ashley Nicole Wheeler.

Google is free for everyone to use.

2 Likes

Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by 231G190: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
c733d:
Nicole Wheeler has "Roberts" as her name on her uniform. Is she a double agent @OP?

Roberts is her father's surname. Wheeler is her husband's surname. She took that picture before she got married. She got married last year.

Before marriage her name was: Ashley Nicole Roberts.

After marriage her name became: Ashley Nicole Wheeler.

1 Like

Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by crisycent: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
This girl that flaunted her boobs on WAGS Miami. She fine die!
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by Rozaytee: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
WAGS.miami's finest.cheesy
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by oloriadejoke(f): 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
lebete3000:

Who say you be lesbo now? Guilty conscience...
....which guilty conscience u get?commot 4 road joor
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by joinnow: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
But see name

WHEELER
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by Vannlex(m): 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
who she epp?!
Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by smartpyzee(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
lobinche101:
Yahoo boys viewing this tread like.... Pls upload more photo and video......lol
you must be a mortheerfcka lol.... grin grin

Tok true u be one of them cool cool

Re: Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World by Omar09(m): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
Pictures for work.... G-guys no d use eye see this pics. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband / EndSARS: MBH Power Suspends Staff For Participating In Protest / Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.