Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,430 members, 7,800,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Will Leave Nigeria With My Family If Atiku Becomes President..... ACAD - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Will Leave Nigeria With My Family If Atiku Becomes President..... ACAD (1373 Views)

CIPP/US Certification – Certified Information Privacy Professional - Tsaaro Acad / What I Saw Today Will Leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / Who Becomes President Of Nigeria In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Leave Nigeria With My Family If Atiku Becomes President..... ACAD by abamiedaa: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2018
Ogun State House of Assembly aspirant Representing Sagamu State Constituency 1 in the coming 2019 general election, Prince Adejuwon Adeleye David had vow to use his last breath to campaign against the Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar in the coming election.

Adeleye otherwise known as ACAD also vowed to leave the country if Atiku Abubakar becomes the President.

Prince Adejuwon said this when receiving the acting executives of National Association of Nigerian Bloggers (NANB) as guest in his house at Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria recently.

He said Atiku is one of the most corrupt leaders we have in Nigeria, which makes former President Olusegun Obasanjo to campaign against him in 2007, 2011 and 2015 elections.

"Someone Chief Obasanjo opened his secrets and could not come out to defend himself, will that one become my President and I will be looking? A man full of corruption can never be a president in my own country.

"I was once a comrade, and I'm also an activist. I have led groups to so many protest in fighting for my people's right. I will use my last blood to campaign against Atiku to see he never emerged as president in this country.

"If possible he emerged, God forbid, the next action is to resign my appointment as member of the House of Assembly and leave the country with my family to another country."

He said he never knew he will later venture into politics, but when he is screaming try to correct the ills in the society because many Nigerians are just activist by mouth, saying "We shout, talk and scream, we do verything but we never make it happen."
Read More
https://abamiedaa..com.ng/2018/01/i-will-leave-nigeria-with-my-family-if.html?m=1
Re: I Will Leave Nigeria With My Family If Atiku Becomes President..... ACAD by 12submarine(m): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2018
Story. When campaign gets hot and there are high chances of Atiku winning, he will change the narrative.
Re: I Will Leave Nigeria With My Family If Atiku Becomes President..... ACAD by chido20(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2018
starting packing nw...
Re: I Will Leave Nigeria With My Family If Atiku Becomes President..... ACAD by Ahmed0336(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2018
chido20:
starting packing nw...
Na Atiku wan defeat baba come 2019? Lemme laugh in urobo grin

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Cars For Sale In Abuja / When Is Unizik Admission List Coming Out I Got 72 In The Postume Can I B Admited / How Do I Deactivate My Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.