Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Checkout 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business (A Must Read) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Checkout 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business (A Must Read) (462 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Fail To Make Money? Why Have You Failed To Make Money? / *why Nigerians Fail To Make Money Through The Internet.* / 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business (A Must Read) by adsacct: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2018
It is beyond every reasonable doubt that the internet is the mega world that is willing, able and ready to provide income for all Nigerians that are ready to tap from its wealth.

On a daily basis, many Nigerians are enthusiastic, excited and want to get into an online business. The unfortunate part is that 120days later, 95% of them are already out of business.

From my research, I have discovered that the reason why so many businesses fail, all comes down to 10 main reasons.

in this article, I will share this reasons with you and give you tips on what you will do differently to succeed.

Check out the article here http://enternations.com/thread/119/reasons-nigerians-fail-online-business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business (A Must Read) by komibond: 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
bump
Re: Checkout 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business (A Must Read) by james592: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
update

(1) (Reply)

Paga Business / How To Make Your Company Look Like A ₦100 Billion Brand / Gold Dust, Gold Bar And Rough Diamond For Sale In Serria Lonne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.