Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) (50655 Views)

Emeka Esther Emerges Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2022, Gets N2Million Cash P / Toluhi Anuouluwapo Wins Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019 / See Super Eagles Inspired National Costume Of Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ariel20:
That the Northerners do not celebrate such idiocy doesn't mean they don't have beautiful girls. An average Fulani chic would beat this crayfish looking girl hands down

It's not just about having the looks. What can the average Fulani girl boast of in the area of academics? I schooled in the north and you barely see Fulani girls making 2.1, talk more first class. Even 2.2 na better struggle for them.

In Igbo land, there's combination of beauty and brains. That's why an average Igbo girl gives you a second class upper or even first class coupled with her good looks..

Cc@masviews

6 Likes

Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
victorazy:

Yes your right because I know have very well. She is a decent girl, a Dynamite member and her mother is a strong born again woman.

And her Father?
Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by smokeindasky(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
toyinjimoh:
Igbo girls keep making Biafra proud by exposing their body intercontinentally while Yoruba girls are making Nigeria proud in academics
you are an idiot yoruba girls are busy fighting and selling der body in italy

2 Likes

Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by Chukazu: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
How did Egypt manage to host such pageants with half nake.d women , are they no longer an Islamic country?

We can't even try it in Nigeria without the extremist coming for war

2 Likes

Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
Congrats to her.
Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by Chukazu: 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
toyinjimoh:
g northerners ladies are too modest to be doing this

Jealous raised to power infinity

Ibo girls win pageantry for home , you talk say them sleep with organizers, even when your women follow content and we're roundly beating in your backyard

Ibo girl win pageantry in overseas, you say Northerners no come...they tie them legs

3 Likes

Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by Iphran6: 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
Suits her,she Is pretty
Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by Chukazu: 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So beautiful just like me wink

Why didn't you contest tongue
Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by SuccesYear: 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
Pubichairs:
cheesy Igbo keep making us proud..Afonjas and ofe mmanu's .hide your face
yeah u can represent 9ja when it comes to uncladness.....

A sane & principled father down West will never allow his daughter near this kind ***it.........daylight uncladness....

Oya to my brothers fr red land take am
Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Chukazu:

Why didn't you contest tongue
Why would I contest when I won the most beautiful girl in the world last year tongue
Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by Nobodys(f): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ariel20:
That the Northerners do not celebrate such idiocy doesn't mean they don't have beautiful girls. An average Fulani chic would beat this crayfish looking girl hands down
y must u all bring tribalism into everything huh??...... act mature for once ... what's stopping northern girls from contesting and who says northerners don't contest in the first place??........The sooner u guys carry ur tribalistic sentiments somewhere else the better
Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by toyinjimoh(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
smokeindasky:
you are an idiot yoruba girls are busy fighting and selling der body in italy
all ur family are fools
Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by gozzlin: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
toyinjimoh:
Igbo girls keep making Biafra proud by exposing their body intercontinentally while Yoruba girls are making Nigeria proud in academics

Flimsy attempt at making an excuse for the worworness of your women.

Just admit that your girls are generally ugly and can never compare to Igbo girls in beauty. It won't kill you to admit the obvious truth.

1 Like

Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by gozzlin: 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ariel20:

story!

By the way, if you're not Fulani, then go and hide your face in shame.
Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nobodys:
y must u all bring tribalism into everything huh??...... act mature for once ... what's stopping northern girls from contesting and who says northerners don't contest in the first place??........The sooner u guys carry ur tribalistic sentiments somewhere else the better

Northern Muslims do not participate. If you notice, most Northern states are often represented in pageants by Southerners. Check any pageant list and you'll see it. I'm Igbo, but let's be honest, Fulanis are the most attractive Nigerians. Comfortably. grin
Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 11:58am On Jan 28, 2018
MasViews:

You're lucky Northerners doesn't participate in this bullshit
Im tellin u
Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by megama: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
Progress every were. Naa them again NCAN.over angry grin grin
Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by Sammye(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2018
Ariel20:
Me na Igbo, na true u talk abt the beauty of Fulani girls. But why must everything in Nigeria be abt tribes and religion? It's even worst here on Nairaland. A minister will cough and his tribe will be washed for it. Nawa oooo
Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by mercy0008(f): 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
THAT IS NOT THE DUNAMITE, THE DUNAMITE IS PEACE MILDRED AND SHE IS THE PRESENT MISS NIGERIA. WAS IN CHURCH WHEN PAPA CROWNED AND PRAYED FOR HER. ANYWAYS HOW ARE YOU ? HOPE YOU STUDIED YOUR SEED OF DESTINY TODAY? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
victorazy:
That's my sister.... a Dunamite
Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by mercy0008(f): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
STORY. I am from the north and its quite unfortunate you only knew dummies while in school. Anyways, you can only know your kind. We don't have a thing against anyone who wants to open their bodies, that's their problem. what part of the north did you even school? we are talking beauty and you are calling Igbo girls, please we are not talking about the girls who prostitute more in Abuja or the tribe with the highest rate of female abortions, or even ladies who are built like men and even compete for body hair with men. when we get to that part, you can talk about Igbo girls.
SycophanticGoat:

It's not just about having the looks. What can the average Fulani girl boast of in the area of academics? I schooled in the north and you barely see Fulani girls making 2.1, talk more first class. Even 2.2 na better struggle for them.

In Igbo land, there's combination of beauty and brains. That's why an average Igbo girl gives you a second class upper or even first class coupled with her good looks..

Cc@masviews
Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by victorazy(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
mercy0008:
THAT IS NOT THE DUNAMITE, THE DUNAMITE IS PEACE MILDRED AND SHE IS THE PRESENT MISS NIGERIA. WAS IN CHURCH WHEN PAPA CROWNED AND PRAYED FOR HER. ANYWAYS HOW ARE YOU ? HOPE YOU STUDIED YOUR SEED OF DESTINY TODAY? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

OK. I was there too....

"Open Doors"
Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 5:46am On Jan 31, 2018
mercy0008:
STORY. I am from the north and its quite unfortunate you only knew dummies while in school. Anyways, you can only know your kind. We don't have a thing against anyone who wants to open their bodies, that's their problem. what part of the north did you even school? we are talking beauty and you are calling Igbo girls, please we are not talking about the girls who prostitute more in Abuja or the tribe with the highest rate of female abortions, or even ladies who are built like men and even compete for body hair with men. when we get to that part, you can talk about Igbo girls.

So are we talking about girls who consume tramadol, codeine and benylin and various other hard drugs in large proportions to the point that the nation is now in short supply of it?

Is it the same set of Fulani women who their terrorist male counterparts chase and rape like chicken and hen in the bushes? I heard a lot about your people while schooling in the north and while at my relations clinic in Abuja, I just confirmed my suspicion with the manner some Fulani women who couldn't even afford tests of about 2k but had a child and was pregnant for another; yet she doesn't know the father of both babies (after excessive rape from multiple male terrorists herdsmen).

Or is it the Fulani girls who prostitute in small huts with nicap on their heads? Or the ones who birth their children and throw them into the streets to beg? Or the ones whom we tried to tutor for as much as we could but they still ended up failing woefully while other tribes grabbed our tutorials and passed in flying colors?

Face it, Fulani women cannot and will never come close to Igbo women in terms of academics. That's the differentiating factor as Igbo woman have been able to combine good looks with academic brilliance..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 31, 2018
SycophanticGoat:

So are we talking about girls who consume tramadol, codeine and benylin and various other hard drugs in large proportions to the point that the nation is now in short supply of it?

Is it the same set of Fulani women who their terrorist male counterparts chase and rape like chicken and hen in the bushes? I heard a lot about your people while schooling in the north and while at my relations clinic in Abuja, I just confirmed my suspicion with the manner some Fulani women who couldn't even afford tests of about 2k but had a child and was pregnant for another; yet she doesn't know the father of both babies (after excessive rape from multiple male terrorists herdsmen).

Or is it the Fulani girls who prostitute in small huts with nicap on their heads? Or the ones who birth their children and throw them into the streets to beg? Or the ones whom we tried to tutor for as much as we could but they still ended up failing woefully while other tribes grabbed our tutorials and passed in flying colors?

Face it, Fulani women cannot and will never come close to Igbo women in terms of academics. That's the differentiating factor as Igbo woman have been able to combine good looks with academic brilliance..
grin lol, defender of Igbo women.. keep it up. I am beautiful and I know it.. don't need anyone to tell me that!
Re: Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
I'm always relieved when someone is delivering a eulogy and I realise I'm listening to it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) / Mini Electric Sewing Machine For Sale / Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.