Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P (7776 Views)

Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) / A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by rapcy(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-5VD-43y7Lo8/WmyEhLH5KuI/AAAAAAAAIyk/Vd3pr0WBMBYoQmgnVPbt49EEmHkIf6XcwCEwYBhgL/s1600/IMG_20180127_144811.JPG[/img]
Photo credit: Instagram

This lady shared her love journey with her hubby to be. According to her, he used to stalk her, he shows up at her PPA and every single spot she loved hanging out during her
NYSC days. She and her friends used to laugh at him.
[img]https://4.bp..com/-HMOzGJNpST4/WmyE-3uxzPI/AAAAAAAAIyg/WXdGa5ox7W8CQxtJ80mKnKGRBa2_GOQKgCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20180127_145508.JPG[/img]

Now the story has changed as she's set to marry him next month. Read her story below:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-wL8-Zn6iZKY/WmyEgF0t24I/AAAAAAAAIyY/erlhpFPrSlYzgS9U2D-CKFJwk3-Iq6SVQCEwYBhgL/s1600/IMG_20180127_144709.JPG[/img]

"TBT
Met this Corp member that stalked the life outta me, he appeared in my PPA and my favorite spots like a ghost or like he had a tracker on me.oh well my friends called him my stalker and as usual we all will obviously laugh at him ���but today he is the love of my life. My husband my partner for the journey to forever.Thank you for never giving up on me, were would I have found another you in this whole world.i love you my opiom,forever will ❤️❤️❤️❤️#MrC#fav#bestie#lover#myeverydaymagic#myeverything#����
2016 vs 2013"

[img]https://1.bp..com/-tvABJVxdN3Q/WmyEgF1o37I/AAAAAAAAIyc/EGu-bSPGR4c3UquEzbT24TeKHe1DE6vXwCEwYBhgL/s1600/IMG_20180127_144800.JPG[/img]

Source:
http://www.dizboy.com/2018/01/i-and-my-friends-used-to-laugh-at-him.html?m=1

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by Belafonte(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lol. He's now rich. You can't laugh at him anymore na you for lose.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by amamahdaniel(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Belafonte:
Are you just aware that some ladies are ignorantly stupid?.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by Pubichairs(m): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
money shut her trap,...girls are very stupid

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by doyinisaac(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
Pubichairs:
money shut her trap,...girls are very stupid
Learn to use the word "some"....don't generalize

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lovely
Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2018

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by Oche211(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
amamahdaniel:
Are you just aware that some ladies are ignorantly stupid?.
most of them are...

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by sirusX(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
When levelz don change....even her friends go dey fight for the guy

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
Estharfabian:
[s]The packaged testosterones Writing balderdash about how[/s] money changed her mind [s]can't sound anymore ignorant than they already do undecided all that packaged stupidity![/s] grin

[s]So, An Educated, obviously Ambitious lady can't simply Fall in love with Someone based on Other distinct attributes besides money? Y'all don't even know his bedmatic skills. undecided A good heart, big brains, BEARDGANG crew member and most importantly, A gOOd diick could tie a girl down. Fûck all that money blah blah![/s]

the only sense you made is the embolden phrase in red ink undecided

every other thing u mentioned is.....

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by happykidArotiba(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
The funny thing is that those friends are sitting in one corner, JEALOUS

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
Estharfabian:
The packaged testosterones Writing balderdash about how money changed her mind can't sound anymore ignorant than they already do undecided all that packaged stupidity! grin

So, An Educated, obviously Ambitious lady can't simply Fall in love with Someone based on Other distinct attributes besides money? Y'all don't even know his bedmatic skills. undecided A good heart, big brains, BEARDGANG crew member and most importantly, A gOOd diick could tie a girl down. Fûck all that money blah blah!

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by DoTheNeedful: 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
He was broke then and he's doing fine now. That's the difference.

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by christyanah: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
Estharfabian:
The packaged testosterones Writing balderdash about how money changed her mind can't sound anymore ignorant than they already do undecided all that packaged stupidity! grin

So, An Educated, obviously Ambitious lady can't simply Fall in love with Someone based on Other distinct attributes besides money? Y'all don't even know his bedmatic skills. undecided A good heart, big brains, BEARDGANG crew member and most importantly, A gOOd diick could tie a girl down. Fûck all that money blah blah!
Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by DONFASZY(m): 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Most female friends don't wish eacch oda gud or bera especially wen dey r many?jealous/envy?u don't get bera n leave dem?dey wil use bad advise kil u

I no of one dat is stil single at 34yr of age

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by Elnino4ladies: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
Dude was obviously broke then.
Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by BARRIKADE: 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
My dear Folake,

this could've been us but you kept calling the police.

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by Rigel95(m): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
The true story is that he made it and she clinched.
Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by lillan042(f): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
MONEY AND GIRLS RE LIKE 5 AND 6

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by Hector09(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Naija girls are like footballers, they always have some thing to say whenever they sign for a new club or have a new boy friend

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
If it were to be me, it would have be my time to laugh at u owing to that fact u finally agreed to my proposal to marry u all becos I have money.

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
You now married him when he is made.

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
Obviously nigga got rich
Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by rapcy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
happykidArotiba:
The funny thing is that those friends are sitting in one corner, JEALOUS
possibly
Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by Amarabae(f): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
Happy married life to them.
Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by ObinnaVal93(m): 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
rapcy:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-5VD-43y7Lo8/WmyEhLH5KuI/AAAAAAAAIyk/Vd3pr0WBMBYoQmgnVPbt49EEmHkIf6XcwCEwYBhgL/s1600/IMG_20180127_144811.JPG[/img]

This lady shared her love journey with her hubby to be. According to her, he used to stalk her, he shows up at her PPA and every single spot she loved hanging out during her
NYSC days. She and her friends used to laugh at him.
[img]https://4.bp..com/-HMOzGJNpST4/WmyE-3uxzPI/AAAAAAAAIyg/WXdGa5ox7W8CQxtJ80mKnKGRBa2_GOQKgCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20180127_145508.JPG[/img]

Now the story has changed as she's set to marry him next month. Read her story below:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-wL8-Zn6iZKY/WmyEgF0t24I/AAAAAAAAIyY/erlhpFPrSlYzgS9U2D-CKFJwk3-Iq6SVQCEwYBhgL/s1600/IMG_20180127_144709.JPG[/img]

"TBT
Met this Corp member that stalked the life outta me, he appeared in my PPA and my favorite spots like a ghost or like he had a tracker on me.oh well my friends called him my stalker and as usual we all will obviously laugh at him ���but today he is the love of my life. My husband my partner for the journey to forever.Thank you for never giving up on me, were would I have found another you in this whole world.i love you my opiom,forever will ❤️❤️❤️❤️#MrC#fav#bestie#lover#myeverydaymagic#myeverything#����
2016 vs 2013"

[img]https://1.bp..com/-tvABJVxdN3Q/WmyEgF1o37I/AAAAAAAAIyc/EGu-bSPGR4c3UquEzbT24TeKHe1DE6vXwCEwYBhgL/s1600/IMG_20180127_144800.JPG[/img]

Source:
http://www.dizboy.com/2018/01/i-and-my-friends-used-to-laugh-at-him.html?m=1

obviously Aunty Neva made it a case wen he was stalking her...now bros don dey well.. suddenly he z ur opiom...wat happened to first impression matters..??

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
Estharfabian:

what's this one saying?

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:03am On Jan 28, 2018
with all that I'm reading in this thread,most Nigerian guys are suffering from inferiority complex. they believe you have to woo woman with money all that. the girl is not even worth this guy as she's not fine. she should feel lucky even if the guy is rich or poor. we have very low percentage of rich guys in Nigeria and very high percentage of fine girls.

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by SalamRushdie: 12:17am On Jan 28, 2018
Corper that can't spell opium correctly, is that one corper?

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:47am On Jan 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Corper that can't spell opium correctly, is that one corner?

troll that can't spell Corper correctly....... is that one a troll?

even worse: troll that doesn't know the difference between Corper and Corp member....... is that one even a troll?

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 28, 2018
He got a good job after nysc and u changed ur mind

Re: I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 28, 2018
Belafonte:
Full stop. No more comment.

Top 10 Photos You Will Look Several Times Before Understanding / . / My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50