Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" (34608 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by metronaija3: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Stephanie Otobo who made news last year after alleging that she was in a sexual relationship with the Senior Pastor of Omega Fire Ministeries, Apostle Johnson Suleman, yesterday went to his church in Edo state and in front of his congregation, confessed that she lied against him.

According to Stepahnie, she was paid heavily by some politicians to tarnish the image of the pastor.

Now, Daddy Freeze and many other Nigerians on social media are demanding that she gives the names of the politicians that sponsored her and if possible bank statements.

According to Freeze:

This is wonderful news for the body of Christ.
-
However, to move Christianity forward, we must be able to identify these politicians and prevent them from carrying out such heinous attacks on our faith going forward.
-
To this end, I’ll be most obliged if you can provide us with the following.
-
1. The names of these politicians.
2. Account transfers to show the transactions in order to enable us trace, through BVN, the perpetrators of these acts and bring them to book.
-
The bank account details are very important. Let’s remember the instance where a pastor was accused of buying a Mercedes SUV for a Lady. The registration details of the car were provided as well as bank transaction details.
-
Thank you so much for your dedication to the propagation of his kingdom here on earth! ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple

https://www.instagram.com/p/BedCxE5HX0P/

http://www.metronaija.ng/give-us-names-politicians-sponsored-daddy-freeze-reacts-stephanie-otobos-confession/

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Mariangeles(f): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Can you guarantee her safety Freeze?
Who and what are you to make demands?
She has said what she needs to say, it's left for people to either believe her or not.
Freeze is nothing but a coward, he can only be heard where there are no threats to his life...Never for once have I seen or heard him use his platform to condemn the government's attitude to killings and injustice

206 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by NairalandCS(m): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
Daddy freeze just asked what I've been wanting to ask.

Otobo don collect more tithe money sef. grin

217 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Chubhie: 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
Is freeze scared that the sword of justice from jah logically dangles over his head?

Kemi
Utobo
freeze?

El rufia is a politician that exchanged shots with the holy god of man. look no further freeze.

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by boolet: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
I like Freeze' resolve to expose these gods of men. I'm just so disappointed that this young lady decides to cower. I'm not surprised though, she no get level in the first place. Yeye cheesy

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Authoreety: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Freeze shld hide his head in shame

Make ah catch u first

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by DaddyKross: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
This stupid albino should shut the fuvvk up already. He knows how to question anything related to Pastors but when i went to his IG page to ask questions, he blocked my asss off.

Bloody hypocrite.

72 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Daddy freeze should learn when to back off...
It took some courage for the girl to confess and tell the truth. please don't make it more complicated for her cus the lady is in deep shit already as she already breached the contract between herself and her clients (the politicians).
I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow's news headlines will be "Stephanie otobo found dead in the gutter". so please daddy freeze should let her be...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by BruncleZuma: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Confirm...this is clearer than Jim Iyke at SCOAN

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by gurunlocker: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
This guy is pained because the confession is a setback to his Free sheeple crap.... Who does what he is asking in Nigeria?

He should also go and ask Kemi olunloyo the question so she can put him in his place.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Pubichairs(m): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
angry this Daddy freeze is another idiot that wanna be relevant in all media

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by MhizzAJ(f): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
That's their business
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by seunmohmoh(f): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
interesting
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Amirullaha(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
Am interested in knowing who to... Daddy freeze cannot comma kill us...
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by pol23: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
Standard.
That's very necessary for documentation.
You gave details about the pastor and the SUV with registration details traced to FG portal...
My take on this is that money has exchanged hands

35 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by cosby02(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
Can you guarantee her safety Freeze?
Who and what are you to make demands?
She has said what she needs to say, it's left to people to either believe her or not.
Freeze is nothing but a coward, he can only be heard where there are no threats to his life...Never for once have I seen or heard him use his platform to condemn the government's attitude to killings and injustice
What's this one saying?

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by dingbang(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
this is christmas day for daddy freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by HeyCorleone(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
What she said was the other obvious thing.

Last year when the accusations came up there were 2 camps; those saying yes the pastor was guilty, and those who said she had paid sponsors.

She has jumped from one side to the other and what she's now saying is what majority, if not all, of his ardent Church members said.

And it's very unintelligent at that. You don't just come out and make claim. Give details in full if indeed what you're saying is true.
I mean when she was accusing the man she came with concrete proof. But now she's without any. Methinks it's because there is this belief that majority of dimwitted Christians would believe her without evidence because they see the man as Jesus Christ. Such nonsense.

Deep down I feel she has been paid heavily to switch sides. My 2 cents tho'.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by paparazzi1987(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
this man is a complete savage grin

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by JuanJO(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
g
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
APC embarassed

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by nonut: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Freeze won't let this go... He's hell bent on making apostle suleiman look like the fat liar he is.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Oyecute(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by SmellingAnus(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
m
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by seunoni34(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
This freeze guy is so shallow minded.
Do you know how grave the consequences will be for her if she mentions names? Can you guarantee her safety afterwards?
Where was this guy when 5 year olds were getting wisdom?

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by traeces(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
This is the first time freeze made sense!

Until Otobo provides info with evidence of those who paid her, we know she got paid plenty millions by Suleman to lie

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
Freezer or na freezing needs deliverance

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by martineverest(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
the question should have been "how much did sulaiman pay her for the confession"

*why did Suleiman camp deny knowing her initially?

*How come she was immediately arrested and charged by the church for terrorism?...is she a member of biko hat an?

*how did she get shirtless pics of apostle?...did politicians snapped it also?

*why haven't apostle travelled to Canada since the brouhaha?

*what about the duples that was purchased for Daniella okeke and the original owner confirmed that apostle bought it from him?

*what about the plate number of Daniella car what was registered by apostle according to revelation by the bug on the sight of car registration agency?

*what about the naples' trip by apostle and otobo?

*what about the numerous payments made to otobo's account by apostle?....was it politician that made them?

*if the statements of account were fake,whyv havent the banks not arrested her ?

*why were the sulaiman releasing love music video and love-up football to revive their tarnished image ?

All thanks to Mrs Suleiman for being able to persuade otobo for confess falsely after paying her hundreds of millions from tithing and offerings

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by olapluto(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
I think we should be careful with this Otobo story. Her life may be in danger. Pastors that arrange miracles can easily arrange assasins. During the week, she was in high spirit in the court with new massive evidences, but on Friday, she is singing another song. This lady's life is in danger.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by usba: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
grin There is something fishy

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches? / Christmas In My Area (Photos) / Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.