Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" (34614 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Somebody has been paid to clean up the mess
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by mommaJ(f): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
SORRY OP & NAIRALANDERS. I POSTED A THREAD YESTERDAY:
https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help...I REALLY NEED IT TO GET TO FRONT PAGE.PLEASE HELP US GET OUR MIRACLE. THANK YOU ALL.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by begwong: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
U never hear say na hell RUFAI? Eh daddy deep freezer?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by engrchykae(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
FREEZE IS WORKING FOR THE CALIPHATE BUT HE WILL END UP A COLLATERAL DAMAGE. A PAWN. BUT PAWNS ALWAYS END UP AS PAWNS.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
AlanSugar:

You have along way to go. Your gullibility has no further definition, Allah!

I understand that the whole event might be staged, but wetin be daddy freeze own?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
Can you guarantee her safety Freeze?
Who and what are you to make demands?
She has said what she needs to say, it's left for people to either believe her or not.
Freeze is nothing but a coward, he can only be heard where there are no threats to his life...Never for once have I seen or heard him use his platform to condemn the government's attitude to killings and injustice
you 'll see continue to enjoy good things and speak lively as usual. the blessings on God rest squarely on ur life n family

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Beedude(m): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
seunoni34:
This freeze guy is so shallow minded.
Do you know how grave the consequences will be for her if she mentions names? Can you guarantee her safety afterwards?
Where was this guy when 5 year olds were getting wisdom?
Lets Be Factual. Since She Already Said A Politician Sponsored Her, Thats Enough To Endanger Her Life. So Mentioning Names And Backing It Up With Evidence Will Even Make Her Safe Coz Everyone Already Av The Name Of Such Politician. U Cant Fool Everyone All The Time.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by karagonis: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
fixed odd 100% guaranteed. inbox me if interested 09057681076fixed odd 100% guaranteed. inbox me if interested 09057681076fixed odd 100% guaranteed. inbox me if interested 09057681076

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by stankezzy: 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
AZeD1:

Oh might man of wisdom, do you think the people who sponsored her would wait till she mentions names before they harm her?

In your wisdom, don't you think her confessing has already put a mark on her, so why not go the whole nine yards?
oga the other lady that black mailed a pastor was locked almost 3 times by the law because she did not have evidence , if u are so interested in knowing the people behind her why not go to the court and find out the powers that have been backing her , and on the question of why did she come out at all , if fearless hellrufai got frightened at the utrances of suleman who is this small girl that does not have any spiritual backing? , taking money is one thing but being frustrated without seeing who is frustrating u is another thing, what made the lady to come out to confess is not a joking matter
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nelgenius4me(m): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
Now that the table has turn... Daddy Freeze take a chill pill, Miss Stephanie does not owe you any explanation.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by dannypaul(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
HeyCorleone:
What she said was the other obvious thing.

Last year when the accusations came up there were 2 camps; those saying yes the pastor was guilty, and those who said she had paid sponsors.

She has jumped from one side to the other and what she's now saying is what majority, if not all, of his ardent Church members said.

And it's very unintelligent at that. You don't just come out and make claim. Give details in full if indeed what you're saying is true.
I mean when she was accusing the man she came with concrete proof. But now she's without any. Methinks it's because there is this belief that majority of dimwitted Christians would believe her without evidence because they see the man as Jesus Christ. Such nonsense.

Deep down I feel she has been paid heavily to switch sides. My 2 cents tho'.

becos ur heart hv been so perverted to believe what u want to believe!!
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Ogaonos: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
pol23:
Standard.
That's very necessary for documentation.
You gave details about the pastor and the SUV with registration details traced to FG portal...
My take on this is that money has exchanged hands
4get d gal is liar.dis goes 2 sum guys dt always gender sentimental.always check wel read inbtw d lines b4 u conclude nd judge.because sum ladies pay victim card 2 seek fame or sympathy.anotha case of such is tonto dikeh nd her ex hussy.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Macmoni(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Last year when the accusations came up there were 2 camps; those saying yes the pastor was guilty, and those who said she had paid sponsors.

She has jumped from one side to the other and what she's now saying is what majority, if not all, of his ardent Church members said.

And it's very unintelligent at that. You don't just come out and make claim. Give details in full if indeed what you're saying is true.
I mean when she was accusing the man she came with concrete proof. But now she's without any. Methinks it's because there is this belief that majority of dimwitted Christians would believe her without evidence because they see the man as Jesus Christ. Such nonsense.

ok u believe Johnson Suleiman is richer dan d politicians
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by OfficialOjonimi(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
She needs to be in Portharcourt Prison so that she can meet with her mentor Aunty Kemi go get brain.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by stankezzy: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
FrancisDiote:
Somebody has been paid to clean up the mess
when kemi confessed it was not paying , kemi even said that the pastor has sort of a spiritual power that he prayed for her and the asthma that has been tormenting her disappeared non of u including daddy dip freezer went to check if her asthma really gone because the disease is not what u can hid , but in this otondo girl it is now paying , if u know the consequences of this her confession before the congregation and in the law court , u will know that what she saw was beyond money, u think it is play play to accept that u are a blackmailer?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by mdcclothing: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Her protection should come 1st because we don't know what mighty happen 2her after giving all they wanted..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
Again DUMB BRAINWASHED Nigerian Christians ( excluding the Intelligent ones ) supporting a renown crook and sexual deviant masquerading as a man of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
OfficialOjonimi:
She needs to be in Portharcourt Prison so that she can meet with her mentor Aunty Kemi go get brain.

The randy pervert of an Apostle would have been jailed for 10 years minimum if this case had been heard in a UK court.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Rowj: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
maybe the prophet don pay her for the service, I no go surprise if she collec money to confess, please leave daddy freeze alone.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Ur analysis is apt

But just to add something to it;
She doesnt only gain a comfortable sanctuary by decamping to the favorable side, she also becomes free from prosecution and the very likely possibility of going jail, like aunty kemi, if she fails to make available rubber stamp proof that her allegations are true.
Also she stands to gain financially as well.

So rather than having to jump from one court to the other fighting what is most likely a lost battle, what does she ve lose if she decamps?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by daroz(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Frankly I am so surprised at those people who are saying she shouldn’t mention the names of the so called politicians and pastors who sponsored her to lie against Apostle Suleiman , because by doing so her security will not be guaranteed.

Now let’s see it this way, if it’s actually true she was sponsored by someone or a group of persons , don’t you think it’s even now that her life will be of grave danger ? Because now that she has started confessing without mentioning the names of sponsores, the so called sponsores will quickly use this opportunity to silence her for life before she totally lose guide and mention their names. sad

But on the other hand , if she was actually sponsored, this is the right time she will mention their names and provide real hard evidence to back up her claims. By so doing all eyes will be on the so called sponsores and they won’t be able to do her anything because the whole world will know who is responsible.

But I know this girl will never mention any sponsor, cos there is none. I am sure she must have decided to make a false confession as a result the percussion along side with physical and spiritual attack she may have received so far as a result of this case. It’s also very very possible she must have been sponsored heavily to make this confession, this is why she did it hurriedly without any concrete revelation or details(in contrast to all the details and evidences she provided when she was accusing him), neither was there any sign of real remorsefulness . grin

By the way, why are people mentioning security reasons for her reason not to mention names . Why wasn’t she mindful of that when she was making all the accusations with evidences? These pastors/ religious leaders can be more powerful than those so called politicians at times.

My little observation is that her real sponsors are the one who sponsored her to make this fake confession.
If my observation/ analyses are wrong , God pls forgive me, I am only a human being cool

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
martineverest:
the question should have been "how much did sulaiman pay her for the confession"

*why did Suleiman camp deny knowing her initially?

*How come she was immediately arrested and charged by the church for terrorism?...is she a member of biko hat an?

*how did she get shirtless pics of apostle?...did politicians snapped it also?

*why haven't apostle travelled to Canada since the brouhaha?

*what about the duples that was purchased for Daniella okeke and the original owner confirmed that apostle bought it from him?

*what about the plate number of Daniella car what was registered by apostle according to revelation by the bug on the sight of car registration agency?

*what about the naples' trip by apostle and otobo?

*what about the numerous payments made to otobo's account by apostle?....was it politician that made them?

*if the statements of account were fake,whyv havent the banks not arrested her ?

*why were the sulaiman releasing love music video and love-up football to revive their tarnished image ?

All thanks to Mrs Suleiman for being able to persuade otobo for confess falsely after paying her hundreds of millions from tithing and offerings
Can you prove with fact that Dr(Mrs) Suleman bribed Stephanie Otobo?. Don't assume but prove with evidence
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by MahatmaGhandi: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Wetin be freeze own for this whole matter sef.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
paxonel:

That's a big lie.
Nothing will happen to her if she reveal the names of the politician.
Infact it will be more safer for her to expose them now because they might come out to hurt her in fear that she will expose them later
Probably you don't know how this politicians operate.They will definely kill her if her allegations are true
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
Can you guarantee her safety Freeze?
Who and what are you to make demands?
She has said what she needs to say, it's left for people to either believe her or not.
Freeze is nothing but a coward, he can only be heard where there are no threats to his life...Never for once have I seen or heard him use his platform to condemn the government's attitude to killings and injustice

Just read over your low quality contribution. Just read it. Does it make sense to you ?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by tiger28: 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
martineverest:
the question should have been "how much did sulaiman pay her for the confession"

*why did Suleiman camp deny knowing her initially?

*How come she was immediately arrested and charged by the church for terrorism?...is she a member of biko hat an?

*how did she get shirtless pics of apostle?...did politicians snapped it also?

*why haven't apostle travelled to Canada since the brouhaha?

*what about the duples that was purchased for Daniella okeke and the original owner confirmed that apostle bought it from him?

*what about the plate number of Daniella car what was registered by apostle according to revelation by the bug on the sight of car registration agency?

*what about the naples' trip by apostle and otobo?

*what about the numerous payments made to otobo's account by apostle?....was it politician that made them?

*if the statements of account were fake,whyv havent the banks not arrested her ?

*why were the sulaiman releasing love music video and love-up football to revive their tarnished image ?

All thanks to Mrs Suleiman for being able to persuade otobo for confess falsely after paying her hundreds of millions from tithing and offerings
THIS IS THE SMARTEST NIGERIAN SO FAR! What Sulaimon did is classically what his contemporaries and politicians in the western world do.......deny deny deny while SIMULTANEOUSLY have your ppl/lawyer/PR ppl /emissaries bargain QUIETLY on your behalf with the accusee. Stephanie has been given more money for sure but what Sulaimon needs to know is this, he can fool the world but he will one day face the almighty Jehovah.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
AlanSugar:

Must his platform be about everything? You what are you using your own platform for? Freeze chooses to use his platform to free the sheeples but you and your 44 minions see the world wrong with that. For the world is a stage, let freeze play his part, you do yours. #istandwithfreez.

Which safety from imaginary politicians? Who told you that any politician is involved in their matter? Just leave that prostitute who has been begged by her lover, Suleman to come and continue from where they left off. We will soon hear the part two of the story.
Freeze is coward.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
kay29000:

Dude, true story. I received two threaths after one of my posts about him hit front page last year...one was a death threath. I tried to remove the story and found out once your story hits front page you have no power over it again. By the way, i ain't saying the man knew about the death threath, it could be one of his devoted followers. These men are more powerful than we think.

You received a death threat on apostle Suleiman matter?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
kay29000:

Dude, true story. I received two threaths after one of my posts about him hit front page last year...one was a death threath. I tried to remove the story and found out once your story hits front page you have no power over it again. By the way, i ain't saying the man knew about the death threath, it could be one of his devoted followers. These men are more powerful than we think.
What did you post I want to know?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Mariangeles(f): 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Just read over your low quality contribution. Just read it. Does it make sense to you ?
Yes, it makes perfect sense...it's your choice to disagree
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
chivic:

Answer to some ur questions:
1)Because probably they don't know her.Are you meant to know your accusers ?
2)That accusation is what been arrested for.I guess media added the terrorism case to make it sweet.
3)If you are to be framed up,you will be shocked at the evidence that will be used against you.(ex president babangida was snapped in his bath room by Americans then)
4)Once money is involved especially in this hard times,people can say anything.(those people in govt might have bought it for her)
5)Is he bound to be traveling to canada every time?
6)Any body can make payment and write apostle Suleiman. I can even open account in that name and transfer money.
7)bank don't arrest.is the police that does arrest.And probably that was why she was arrested .
coolDoes that have anything to do with the case? Even if it has,when the devil is trying to be smart you have to be smarter.Bible says,do not allow the devil to outwit you.

Note:I'm not writing this in support of the pastor because I was not there.But I know a lot of people do frame pastors.A lot of people in prison today where framed up with "undisputable evidence"

My brother pray that you are never framed up.
Exactly. Haven't you wonder why the accusation was coming barely few months after speaking against Fulani herdsmen?. I wonder how Stephanie contacted Keyamo. How come her story looks fishy when she said she loosed her pregnancy and was bleeding for one year. The matter get kleg. I don't support anyone because I don't trust most of these pastors but it is so obvious that Suleman was framed up. On the part of Otobo, she should just quietly leave the country and talk the truth from outside than inside because she might be killed if her allegations the politicians are true.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by vineyardfarms: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
Chubhie:
Is freeze scared that the sword of justice from jah logically dangles over his head?

Kemi
Utobo
freeze?

El rufia is a politician that exchanged shots with the holy god of man. look no further freeze.

OAP FREEZE

WITH DUE RESPECT YOUR EXX - MADE PUBLIC WHY SHE SEPARATED FROM YOU. THAT YOU ARE GAY. BRINGING HOME STRANGE MEN, WHO TURNED OUT TO BE YOUR LOVER ? IS THAT TRUE MR FREEZE ?

JUDAS WAS NOT ASKED TO NAME THE PERSONALITIES INVOLVED WHEN HE SOLD OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. BUT RETURN THE PROCEED OF THE SALES. THIS IS NIGERIA. IT TAKES COURAGE TO CONFESS TO A CRIME OF THESE MAGNITUDE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? / Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches? / Christmas In My Area (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.