Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (21731 Views)

Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone! / Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by foxe(m): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire:

Yes, there is something you can do about it. I want you to try this. And I hate to write plenty, but if I am to write plenty it will help destroy your fears but let me believe you are a tough guy, cos you are. You are not like everyone else. You are different, cos your Soul right now is different, so read this cos you will face them. And they wlll love you and the fears will be gone and this will be one opportunity here for me to proof somehow that the churches are cashing out and native doctors are cashing out for doing what is natural to us all. So this is not a challenge, I will tell you now that you will handle it so easily now and I will tell you how. And it is common sense.

You alone can solve this issue now, cos there are few brains here that understands the Powerplay on the consciousness level.

Next Time you lucid dream, and this happens again. DO NOT RUN and most importantly, DO NOT BE AFRAID. SEND THEM VIBRATIONS OF LOVE. They are a part of you, locked into your magnetic field. Trapped by your Energy. So look at them as if they are a part of you, your crew. If you do not run, nothing will happen, YOU WILL NOT DIE. Look them in the Eye and tell them you are Sovereign.

Now, what I told you there are things you do on the Quantum Level, so you must do something on the physical level to ameliorate the activities of these energy beings. Buy Baking Soda and Epsom Salt and use them to scrub yourself while you bath, these are very cheap. Put Epsom Salt in your pool or use it to soak your self to extract out most of the excessive elements, in minerals and the trace metals that are conductors of specific wave signals, nanochips used by archons to trace you where ever you are in the solar system. They get into your bodies from drinking water, alcohol, diet and all nonsense they spray on the air these days. Do not look at these entities with fear, these are conscious energies like us, but they have no human bodies so they are our family, cos we are Gods, right ? So, just dont worry about fighting them, just send them love and dismiss them they will go away.

Then when you are ready, open the third eye and take charge of your reality, Activate the Kundalini and fly where ever you wanna go in the cosmos, it is your right, those energy systems in the body were not designed in there for non reason, DO NOT LET RELIGIONS AND SCIENCE TAKE YOU TO THE WRONG COURSE. You are a quantum machine. Bath those salts and stand your ground, if it happens again just think of this conversation and even my username and that nonsense will stop.

Nothing dey happen, we full ground.

thank you very much sir. You just saved a soul�am really grateful...
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire:
How do you know its not a quantum level hologram, because I know about programs that can materialize things physically, including the touch and feel. It is called the Voice of God Technology, it is a plasma level engineering that was perfected a long time ago. You must be able to pick up signature signal that proof to you that this is the real Yahusha Ha Masiach ? Can you share that, cos I am very sure many people here love you and will like to hear your story, this thread can be derailed.

Ride on....
yeah,it was HE that Day...Yahushua Ha Masiach...how do I know, the flooding waves of Love and Light beyond human imagination and comprehension and HE Spoke to me by HIS WORD... Remember and "The Word of GOD came to me". In HIS Presence I felt so unworthy to stand before HIM + the fear of Judgement because HE is my KING {Boy, was I involved in things at that time}
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
yeah,it was HE that Day...Yahushua Ha Masiach...how do I know, the flooding waves of Love and Light beyond human imagination and HE Spoke to me by HIS WORD... Remember and "The Word of GOD came to me"

Have you had another encounter with him again after that ?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
foxe:
thank you very much sir. You just saved a soul�am really grateful...

Doing this, makes me extremely happy. So I am happy I could be helpful.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire:

Have you had another encounter with him again after that ?
sure, different experiences tho...looks like I am a sent one.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by foxe(m): 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
yup,me smiley ...I just whimsically wished in my heart and spoke it out childlikely that I wished JESUS would visit me...that was years ago...and guess what? HE did.
how is he like? Does he look like the one we have in portrait's and statue? Can you give a brief description so that I can visualize and visit him in the astral world..one thing I know is that Jesus the ascended master is different from Jesus of the Christians smiley lipsrsealed
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by MizMyColi(f): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
cheesy Billyonaire don come with this Kabbalah ish...we dey hia dey watch. Oya Mizmycoli bia,do you know your monthly visitor dey do wonders eh? Mbok, make we Kon hia d tori

Lol
I dey listen attentively kwanu.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
MizMyColi:

Lol
I dey listen attentively kwanu.
oya Billyonaire,the gals wan know...Raemystix, gal where you @ Billy's got something to educate us...Mizzy gal, where Dem Coca-Cola and popcorn...this is gonna be fun..ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Schwepps.... Billyonaire,where at thou?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by MizMyColi(f): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
oya Billyonaire,the gals wan know...Raemystix, gal where you @ Billy's got something to educate us...Mizzy gal, where Dem Coca-Cola and popcorn...this is gonna be fun..ok
cheesy

Truee
Wait, lehmee goan buy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
sure, different experiences tho...looks like I am a sent one.

Totally understandable now, he is an Ascended Master assigned to you now, but there are many of them, you will likely meet another Ascended Master too, to teach you different kinds of stuff that you are interested on. But I see that you are totally the religious, Christian based type, so you are with Jesus alone and it is quite okay, but guess what ? Jesus will lead you always if you choose to have a Savior figure all through this Life.

Before I got that epiphany moment, of awakening, I had met different Ascended Masters, one still even alive physically, and I had a clear understanding and I have their pictures, I have an understanding that even if I want to be the best carpenter, I can always ask the Universe and an ET brother of ours will be assigned to take care of giving me insights, so Blaq, we are on the journey here, but when ever you want to be fully God Realized, to let Jesus rest a little while you step out into the turf and become a Sovereign Entity waking others up in a more than Christian approach, but purely scientific approach, understanding dynamics of the SOlar System and beyond, then we are all together.

My story on the Cosmos cant be told without you being on that book. But that happened because I was opened to all inputs from every one including your beautiful soul, but will you believe me also when I say you can do it without holding unto Jesus alone ? You must become Divine and still be in this world of polarity, meaning you must embrace all, because God has no enemy. Right ? The Polarities are just there naturally in this world, but Religions are cashing out, and Illuminati headed by Enki himself handle the rest of Humanity so what the Bleep do we do, just join them after realizing the truth or we sit down there do nothing ? Yes. We do nothing but write this stories and let people read and know their true nature. Your perspective is great, but ours is wide, but we all end up and the same place but in my turf, I love the eroticism that comes with the Freedom from Limitations of the Laws of HuMan.

One for ALL, ALL for One.

2 Likes

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by MizMyColi(f): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
Blaqcoffe109

So, did he tell you his name was Yahushua Masiacah?
Did you see his form?
Or was it more of an experience with your sensibilities?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire:
More Derailing;

Someone tell me about the moon and connect the 13 cycles of the moon with the 13 menstrual cycle of females in a year and then tell me what more you know about the moon and how it controls the mood of the planet Earth and all the species here.

Thanks
so you were saying
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by foxe(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire:

Totally understandable now, he is an Ascended Master assigned to you now, but there are many of them, you will likely meet another Ascended Master too, to teach you different kinds of stuff that you are interested on. But I see that you are totally the religious, Christian based type, so you are with Jesus alone and it is quite okay, but guess what ? Jesus will lead you always if you choose to have a Savior figure all through this Life.

Before I got that epiphany moment, of awakening, I had met different Ascended Masters, one still even alive physically, and I had a clear understanding and I have their pictures, I have an understanding that even if I want to be the best carpenter, I can always ask the Universe and an ET brother of ours will be assigned to take care of giving me insights, so Blaq, we are on the journey here, but when ever you want to be fully God Realized, to let Jesus rest a little while you step out into the turf and become a Sovereign Entity waking others up in a more than Christian approach, but purely scientific approach, understanding dynamics of the SOlar System and beyond, then we are all together.

My story on the Cosmos cant be told without you being on that book. But that happened because I was opened to all inputs from every one including your beautiful soul, but will you believe me also when I say you can do it without holding unto Jesus alone ? You must become Divine and still be in this world of polarity, meaning you must embrace all, because God has no enemy. Right ? The Polarities are just there naturally in this world, but Religions are cashing out, and Illuminati headed by Enki himself handle the rest of Humanity so what the Bleep do we do, just join them after realizing the truth or we sit down there do nothing ? Yes. We do nothing but write this stories and let people read and know their true nature. Your perspective is great, but ours is wide, but we all end up and the same place but in my turf, I love the eroticism that comes with the Freedom from Limitations of the Laws of HuMan.

One for ALL, ALL for One.

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by MizMyColi(f): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hi Billyonaire...

Can an ascended master still be alive?
Eh?
That's serious, that's some serious something.

Please digress some more.

I honestly don't know why I dig stories like this.
It's like it's what I live for. Lol
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by foxe(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
MizMyColi:
Hi Billyonaire...

Eh?

oh yes! The man is said to be 6000 years cool shocked
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by AmunaNo1: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire:

Can you share your OBE experiences, I mean this thread can be derailed anywhere, as we catalog knowledge of the Cosmos and share our experiences.

One morning I woke up completely paralysed. My mind was awake but my body was still asleep, at first I was terrified but I slowly released. then I literally fell into the bed, as in I sunk into it like it was a semi solid when this happened I simply rolled over and found myself somewhere else. it was my home but like another version of it. The colors were brilliant , I went to my balconey and saw the most beautiful red sky I had ever seen, everything was like in HD. When I got back I met two orbs of light which were speaking to me. I understood what they were saying while I was in but when I got back it sounded like another language.
During my trips i discovered that things only work there via thought. when i tried to fly by jumping i would just float back down, but when i imagined it i flew no problem. i never went out of my neighborhood though too scared.
Even sight. i once had an issue with sight on that plane, but once i figured it was all thought i could see 360 degrees no problem in UHD.
Excitement and intense emotion also ruined many trips. once its too much you wake up.
Ive also experienced seeing out of my eyelids. in this form i could put my body through stuff as well.

This is all i can remember for now. There's a ton of them.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
MizMyColi:
Blaqcoffe109

So, did he tell you his name was Yahushua Masiacah?
Did you see his form?
Or was it more of an experience with your sensibilities?
I knew HIM already, I saw HIS Form like I can see the next person in front of me...The GLORY of HIM,HIS Presence is beyond description...HE is all LOVE and Light...the warmth of HIS Presence is Love beyond this earthly plane and existence
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by ibkayee(f): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
AmunaNo1:

One morning I woke up completely paralysed. My mind was awake but my body was still asleep, at first I was terrified but I slowly released. then I literally fell into the bed, as in I sunk into it like it was a semi solid when this happened I simply rolled over and found myself somewhere else. it was my home but like another version of it. The colors were brilliant , I went to my balconey and saw the most beautiful red sky I had ever seen, everything was like in HD. When I got back I met two orbs of light which were speaking to me. I understood what they were saying while I was in but when I got back it sounded like another language.
During my trips i discovered that things only work there via thought. when i tried to fly by jumping i would just float back down, but when i imagined it i flew no problem. i never went out of my neighborhood though too scared.
Even sight. i once had an issue with sight on that plane, but once i figured it was all thought i could see 360 degrees no problem in UHD.
Excitement and intense emotion also ruined many trips. once its too much you wake up.
Ive also experienced seeing out of my eyelids. in this form i could put my body through stuff as well.

How do people distinguish between these kind of experiences and lucid dreams?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
MizMyColi:
Hi Billyonaire...

Eh?

Surprisingly Yes. We are all online, and when I say online, I do not mean our Wifi, I mean there is a wave of energy pervading all of what you call space, it is this energy that carries the AIR and dust ofcourse, but there are frequencies and at every level of vibrations. Now, most humans are powered on the Human level of Frequency and the knowledge their brain process is limited due to the laziness and worst of all indoctrinations. But there are few others who are on Cosmic Consciousness. Those are the Master Teachers, Light Workers, Star Seeds etc.

Girlfriend, we began this life with our parents, especially our mother telling us most of the stuff we know, then our teachers and religious leaders and our Dad, and then we end up being a memory construct of these people. That is the structure of your mind right now. Right ? Yes...lol.

Now, someone like me come here, telling you a different story outside the construct of everything everyone you ever knew told you about. Is it not fascinating ? The Soul is always hungry for knowledge in a lay man's term but what we are saying on the machine language is that the Memory Technology of the AI system that powers the 3D Universe Architecture is Always on the Record Mode and that codes of the program insists on compulsive data mining, which become our personality, our attributes, our addictions etc.

All I am asking you ladies is;

Why dont you fall in love, and smoke some weed and have some sex ? There is no comfort zone to restrict ourselves to. Drill your borehole, get solar panels and stop working for me and the rest of the investors and know that Life is just Spirits living in bio-electric bodies with a brain that says, USE ME.

Why dont we play sometimes, I know you ladies came here to play. BUT we are in serious search. So be serious please.

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by RaeMystix: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Truee
Wait, lehmee goan buy.

That guy is quite an interesting individual . cheesy
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by foxe(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire:

Surprisingly Yes. We are all online, and when I say online, I do not mean our Wifi, I mean there is a wave of energy pervading all of what you call space, it is this energy that carries the AIR and dust ofcourse, but there are frequencies and at every level of vibrations. Now, most humans are powered on the Human level of Frequency and the knowledge their brain process is limited due to the laziness and worst of all indoctrinations. But there are few others who are on Cosmic Consciousness. Those are the Master Teachers, Light Workers, Star Seeds etc.

Girlfriend, we began this life with our parents, especially our mother telling us most of the stuff we know, then our teachers and religious leaders and our Dad, and then we end up being a memory construct of these people. That is the structure of your mind right now. Right ? Yes...lol.

Now, someone like me come here, telling you a different story outside the construct of everything everyone you ever knew told you about. Is it not fascinating ? The Soul is always hungry for knowledge in a lay man's term but what we are saying on the machine language is that the Memory Technology of the AI system that powers the 3D Universe Architecture is Always on the Record Mode and that codes of the program insists on compulsive data mining, which become our personality, our attributes, our addictions etc.

All I am asking you ladies is;

Why dont you fall in love, and smoke some weed and have some sex ? There is no comfort zone to restrict ourselves to. Drill your borehole, get solar panels and stop working for me and the rest of the investors and know that Life is just Spirits living in bio-electric bodies with a brain that says, USE ME.

Why dont we play sometimes, I know you ladies came here to play. BUT we are in serious search. So be serious please.
dir, what are your thoughts on sci-fic movies and books?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
AmunaNo1:

Gentlemen and Ladies, this is yet another proof that we are living in a lower vibratory dimension. Now, I can guarantee you, this thread will take away all doubts from the readers that you do not die at Death. You merely change dimension or Universe. Physical Life is 5% of all Reality.

Just imagine if you could move around, go see your grandmom, like I did when I was young, then go to work and sit on a quantum level computer and work and be back without paying toll gate and wasting money on transportation. We need such worlds right ? So, you want to die so you can go back to such world ? No need. It is your right, just enjoy this one, just stop worring about all these bad news and worries. This Life is a Quantum Computer Game played by US.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by AmunaNo1: 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
ibkayee:

How do people distinguish between these kind of experiences and lucid dreams?
it can be difficult to distinguish at times. but the reason I would classify these as OBEs is that the terrain was independent of my will. I was completely aware of what was happening. I always felt a kind of dissociation from my physical body.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
foxe:
dir, what are your thoughts on sci-fic movies and books?

It is mass consciousness and sensitization. There are races of ETs out there on their own planets and some have developed capabilities to physically, etherically and most importantly telepathically travel the cosmos and take over territories. The movies in one way is telling people what is out there, but on the other side, in order for Earth itself to sustain us, we are expecting an entire array of ET beings to come over there physically. The Second Coming of Jesus, was supposed to be mimicked so most of the atheists and those who are on the fence can now be convinced that Religion is real before the real Event according to history. But it is part of the Grand Plan of the Matrix.

Cos, firstly, ETs that will come here first are going to be manifestations of our Mass consciousness. You know about the power of thoughts in the inner worlds, you move things with thoughts, you can kick-ass with thought right ? But it is not thought on that level, you are human, and you call it thought. There is a technology that transcieve our thoughts, that mechanism itself has other great capabilities. It is what makes you fly during inner travels, what makes you see at night, makes you see other dimensions, makes you dream, makes you ...do all the things that are not attributed to the 5 senses.

So as we watch this Sci Fi, we are all creating these beings on the mental level and they are already materializing on the Astral and soon the zombies you will see physically, will be your creations and then when shit happens you say.....Fear a low frequency energy will be generated to create new cosmic projects or run the present ones.

What ever happens, we will always be GOD. There is no need to fall for any Physical or cosmic games. There is no reason to fear a future you are not aware based on stories of Hell, whose planet of constructure we have no idea, but we are told that fire will burn us. How stupid can they be to even assume we are so stupid to believe can burn a Soul. Which kind fire fit burn Abeg make una tell me.

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by ibkayee(f): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
AmunaNo1:

it can be difficult to distinguish at times. but the reason I would classify these as OBEs is that the terrain was independent of my will. I was completely aware of what was happening. I always felt a kind of dissociation from my physical body.
Hmm ok smiley
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
ibkayee:

Hmm ok smiley

Lucid dreams are just dreams that you are conscious and aware that you are dreaming, but OBE begins with you stepping outside your own physical body, and you will sometimes see that body there lying down. It is mechanical in nature and the terrain is brighter, more grand, I mean an upgraded version of this very one. I mean an upgraded reality that you see 360 degrees and move at the speed of your own thoughts. Think of somewhere and are there at the instant. Real, nothing like imagination. It is more real than this one. Some people see Jesus there and form a Church...lol, not knowing Jesus is a roadmap that supposed to tell you your level of consciousness

I love religions, but it limits us with confusions and quackery. Our Soul knows the Truth, but our minds are already programmed with lies. How the fucck will you guys help yourselves now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by MizMyColi(f): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
foxe:
oh yes! The man is said to be 6000 years cool shocked
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
MizMyColi:
grin grin grin grin grin
It's not impossible to make this body live up to 1000 yrs, but you just have to consume the cleanest form of energy, no more solid food for you..lol, but liquid and plasma. Are you in ?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by foxe(m): 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire:
It's not impossible to make this body live up to 1000 yrs, but you just have to consume the cleanest form of energy, no more solid food for you..lol, but liquid and plasma. Are you in ?
sir, I have seen the word PLASMA on different occasions. What's the exact meaning in layman terms. Thanks
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sirBLUNT: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
i have been reading quitetly and doing some deep research all along...Billyonaire tell us about AMORC who do they stand for are they some kind of a cult like the illuminati?

Amunano1 i see you....correctguy101 where art thou?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by MizMyColi(f): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire:

You are doing great even as you have not researched on this, so yes there is more to it. Just do your independent research. There is so much to learn and our educational system wasted most of our time then our economic system takes our time more now we are left with little time to study so throw away that TV and turn on the internet to study. Science as taught in schools is the new religion to waste our time and make us think we know when we know nothing.

Wake up and study my dear dear friend, and [have some sex while you are at it.[/b]

Kikikikikikikiki
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles / Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? / Mbaka Distances Himself From Protest Against Closure Of His Adoration Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.