Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (21753 Views)

Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone! / Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by AmunaNo1: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
sapientia:

First.. what you posted about DNA is not a new thing.. my question is .. what has it got to do with ETs..

Post Human.. read its sci-fi and a hypothetical future.. so what does it prove?

Jamming a lot of meaninful phrases together does not mean its reasonable.

The links were selected to give a simple introduction to the concepts you where struggling with which according to your previous post were

Information storage within DNA
& Human Evolution/Transhumanism

With respect to your ET question. I want to ask you this

Are you familiar with the arguments for intelligent design?
Are you familiar with Paley's Watchmaker allegory?
Now we know DNA is extremely complex right?
Marry those three sentences above and your question will be answered.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Billyonaire:

I understand how difficult this is for your mind, but please, it might fragment it. Do not take any of these serious. We are just having a chat and sometimes we say things we are sure of and we are aware that those whose experiences put them on a mental pause, the moment that brain is exposed into something it can not process, it is naturally supposed to sound like sci-fi and movie like.

But it might interest you to note that this is not just about me, on this thread someone has confirmed having astral projection, he had no idea what it was, it was accidental for me and it kept occuring and he was excited to find us discussing this and his mind is at rest now cos he knows it is normal for some of us whose brains' neurotransmitters fire at a higher vibrational frequency. I never believed I would have the luxury of time to sit on internet and do this bullshitt, but I have to do it anyway, I feel happy sharing this here and not somewhere else cos Africa is too back wards because there is no light of this knowledge. So, some how when people here know the truth, and I have warned people not to believe me, just research too. When you research and it is wrong, just come here and embarras me with the proofs. Do not just sit there with a brain which has not been utilized at all, which the owner does not read to exercise but exchange in a 9-5 survival mode existence and expects the brain to understand the level of knowledge we are discussing here ? It is impossible. This is not an insult, you guys know it is true that any muscle that is not excercise rots away. The easiest way to exercise and make your dickk bigger is to have some sex all the time, so lets get back to the business of our chit chat and we will have no time to proof anything to you. Go and open your third eye. I will not tell you how. It is on google. I do not have monopoly over this. Face the fears like me.

Man's not hot. Peace!

I did not read most things you typed cos you keep describing who is not me and keep trying to advise or what?

Lets keep it simple without all these your big big words sir..

For the records.. i read faster than you.. more than you and understand more than you but it does not matter.. we are not here to drag anything..

Just know this.. Most things you write are things I have known as a kid cos i started reading sci-fi from a very young age.. They are products of people's imaginations and have been classified as one..

Ever wondered why christian and Islam is topping the chart? Cos both are based on real people..

To think you believe fairy tales about Zeus and his father is laughable sir.. i cant but wonder how you believe what the owners call myth.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Billyonaire:

You are right about everything except the first paragraph. Reincarnation is not a tribal affair. Bloodlines of the top 1% which most tag as Illuminati and the rest do not generate wealth and stay secretive because of anything like reincarnation, that is preposterous. They do that because this knowledge which I share comes from the same people who I can choose to go rogue and use the knowledge of materialism acquired alongside this to create unlimited wealth on this planet. It is this secret that they protect, not what their bloodlines can eat. Common guys, that is a poor man's thinking. The truly wealthy are interested in people with great intellect not the worth of your purse. Who cares.

All Human beings on planet Earth are from only one Human Being, and that Human Being was traced to Tanzania. Do not believe me, do your own independent research and you will come to this fact. So, reincarnation is not a local tribal Nigerian affair. Where discrimination is the anthem.

The Intelligence that designed the mountains, designed the Oceans, designed the Amazon, designed the moon and even the Sun. Do you understand that ? That is the same Intelligence that designed HUMAN BEINGS. They have no business which family is living in Bayelsa State and how you can be born in Bayelsa State. That is lame.

You specifically choose the type of family you want to be born into for the type of experience you want to have life carrying out your Life Mission. The the day is choosen for your arrival and you come through the sun. Yes, the sun. That is the vortex between this dimension and the next. Unlike many of you think, the sun is not hot. The heat comes from the bombardment of the photons on the air particles, the resistivity of components of plasma or ether is what produces that heat. Different races of ETs come to this planets always and they come in throw the sun. Are you aware of the solar flares ? Guys, I called this a chit chat thread, cos I wanted to draw your attentions to what it going on on the planet and the changes you see.

I did not come at all to argue with any one. I have this rare opportunity to have time to spend outside work to research and I just wanted people that will tag along and see how they can use some of this knowledge to better their lives and fight those attacks that happens and are called demonic nature. It is purely a scientific affair. Religions are just making people not to reason. And if we do not reason, Africa will continue to be in darkness. The smart nations have abandoned these religions cos they know the lies in them.

And I will be here telling people to read to free their minds. Stop wasting your time praying 24hrs instead of getting to work hard and study and keep that brain healthy.

I care about you guys, that is why I am here, I have plenty places I would have loved to be....may be I should just let the sleeping dog lie. You guys really need to go spend money and join those AMORC and Freemasonry where rich people go to spend huge to gain knowledge to build enterprises and I am here wasting my time. I should let you guys play on your turf and call owl devilish, and snake...satan. Funny people.
Black incarnating into white and white incarnating into black will distract the very law of nature and science . which itself will affect the purpose of existence. if you do not have the proper key (DNA), you cannot open the keyhole of someone who doesn't share your DNA sequence. This is why many Yoruba names point to the reincarnation of people but always thru the extended-family. Nameslike Babatunde (father has returned) reflect the Yoruba notion that reincarnation is a family affair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
AmunaNo1:

The links were selected to give a simple introduction to the concepts you where struggling with which according to your previous post were

Am not struggling with any concept please.. I know much about DNA to understand that everything you said about it here is imaginary..

Thats the issue.. you guys always like running up and down when asked simple things.. I told people same thing about MMM cos the explanation dey pass 3 hours..

In clear terms.. what has DNA got to do with ETs.. what particular science field are the ETs after to alter our DNA..
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
sapientia:

Thats the spirit bro..

Is it not funny that we chose not to believe what people who were alive said happened 2000 years ago but we can believe abstract stories of what happened millions of years ago told by people that were not there and cannot be verified.

At least most things in the Bible are being verified. Names found in tombs of pharoahs in Egyptian pyramids are in the Bible.. scrolls founded in the red sea compliments the stories.. its many and you know it..

All these your stars which only you visit.. Which everyone has their own version including marvel and comic DC.. how do we verify any.. hope you wont tell me to go and search..

No one finds what does not exist.

I never told you to believe me, I have mentioned countless times that it is dangerous to believe me. Please do your own independent research. I have no monopoly over the information. When you study you will to that point that your brain alone will connect you to the universal grids. You will start seeing number sequences. It means you are online, connected to the Source of your Life. Cos the Earth's grid will connect to the Solar System Grid and that connects to the Torson field of the Oort Cloud to the Cosmos. We are not here for religious mumbo jumbo. The God Force is a technological affairs, and I am tired of you religious guys telling us stories of six thousand years ago which does not tell the complete story.

I am telling longer stories than you guys called religious people, cos I can connect the dot and tell you how to heal yourself and get those negative attacks cos it is purely simulation governed by the laws of physics and mathematics. The body is a shield and a vehicle for our quantum self to move around, we are not our body, we are more. So religions have no single knowledge that Soul is a self-aware observer that powers the body on in the morning and shuts down at night to hybernate the bioelectric robot. I see these things and I am sharing it and none of your guys will stop me from sharing to my brothers who love to research along with me.

There is no imposition of knowledge here, we are not preaching. When I write what I download, go and research then come back here to put me to shame. That is what I want anyone to do. Read bring proof that I am wrong and embarrass me. But if you are not ready to research and you are not ready to be nice. Please exit the thread.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
vaxx:
Black incarnating into white and white incarnating into black will distract the very law of nature and science . which itself will affect the purpose of existence. if you do not have the proper key (DNA), you cannot open the keyhole of someone who doesn't share your DNA sequence. This is why many Yoruba names point to the reincarnation of people but always thru the extended-family. Nameslike Babatunde (father has returned) reflect the Yoruba notion that reincarnation is a family affair.

See how you guys muddled up a superstition like reincarnation into the science of DNA.. I just dont get it..

really?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
sapientia:

See how you guys muddled up a superstition like reincarnation into the science of DNA.. I just dont get it..

really?
are you spiritually and scientifically educated?

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
sapientia:

really?

You are still very much asleep. Wake up and read at night so you can know the latest discoveries in the world of science. Do you guys really study at all after the normal class room education ?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
vaxx:
are you spiritually and scientifically educated?

Am educated..

Am spritual.

I understand where science and spiritual end or begins..
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
sapientia:

Am educated..

Am spritual.

if so allow me to test your spiritual knowledge before the science one... please list two spiritual fact that an atheist scientist will not be able to answer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Billyonaire:

You are still very much asleep. Wake up and read at night so you can know the latest discoveries in the world of science. Do you guys really study at all after the normal class room education ?

My time is up..

Am a voracious reader.. the least i sleep daily is 3am cos am reading either hard or soft copy..

Or studying how to make my business better than the best..

Or analyzing ICOs and altcoins.. or planning to launch my own crypto with few Nigerians.. tweeking my crypto trading bots and checking my servers.

Just a few.. so stop thinking anyone that chats with you here is a young graduate looking for job.. some of us are comfy.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
sapientia:

Am educated..

Am spritual.

Thanks sir, now we can prove that you are a man of great knowledge and understandings. Please can you kindly tell us how the Universe began and where we are headed as a specie. And most importantly the purpose of Life.

Let us forget the disagreements of the past, may be you are the one to finally solve this puzzle.

The floor is yours, great one.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by AmunaNo1: 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
sapientia:

Am not struggling with any concept please.. I know much about DNA to understand that everything you said about it here is imaginary..

Thats the issue.. you guys always like running up and down when asked simple things.. I told people same thing about MMM cos the explanation dey pass 3 hours..

In clear terms.. what has DNA got to do with ETs.. what particular science field are the ETs after to alter our DNA..

Who designed DNA? ET's did , by virtue of this they have everything to do with it.
How was it designed? Asking for the field of science they use presumes modern science is perfect and all knowing, a quick Google search will prove the contrary. Modern science is in fact playing catch up with what the ancients new thousands of years ago.
These are the questions you are asking.
I also noticed you stylishly ignored my enquires. the questions are designed to help you see truth not insult your intellect, It will greatly benefit you to answer them.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
vaxx:
if so allow me to test your spiritual knowledge before the science one... please list two spiritual fact that an atheist scientist will not be able to answer?

My time is already up.. This is not a question.. we are not kids here..

How can you tell me to ask what cannot be answered.. I dont waste my time with such. Is it quiz abi brain teaser?

Ask me straight question which i will answer when i coke back later..
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
sapientia:

My time is up..

Am a voracious reader.. the least i sleep daily is 3am cos am reading either hard or soft copy..

Or studying how to make my business better than the best..

Or analyzing ICOs and altcoins.. or planning to launch my own crypto with few Nigerians.. tweeking my crypto trading bots and checking my servers.

Just a few.. so stop thinking anyone that chats with you here is a young graduate looking for job.. some of us are comfy.

You want to launch ICOs or you are analyzing ICOs to know how to launch yours ? Why do you need trading bots and why do you have to control the server of your own trades. If I was to invest in your initial offering, I will be worried that there is no independent team managing access to the server so you can alter the parameters to be in your favor, so is that not something we should worry about ?

You see I am interested in brains like yours and my addiction to research has taken me into the worlds of web and the dark side of the deep web, those places you access with Tor, the onion sites etc ? Well, this is a chit chat and I know as a researcher on that level you have the skill set to study about ETs and God and come back here to proof to me that I am wrong after researches, but no offense, let us accept that I am wrong and you are right.

But tell us your own stories of the Truth. Do not say you are busy and have no time. I do not have time too, but I find time to share information. It is not always about naira and kobo all the time. People also matters.

So share this information, of how this world came to be and what God is. We love you.

3 Likes

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
sapientia:

My time is already up.. This is not a question.. we are not kids here..

How can you tell me to ask what cannot be answered.. I dont waste my time with such. Is it quiz abi brain teaser?

Ask me straight question which i will answer when i coke back later..
it should not give you lot of worries. anyway i guess you are not who you claim you are''

scientific question.... what sustain fire in our planet? please be sincere enough not to google. no one is an epitome of knowledge... once i share the answer if you are wrong , you can google to cross check...i will give you 5 minute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Billyonaire:

Thanks sir, now we can prove that you are a man of great knowledge and understandings. Please can you kindly tell us how the Universe began and where we are headed as a specie. And most importantly the purpose of Life.

Let us forget the disagreements of the past, may be you are the one to finally solve this puzzle.

The floor is yours, great one.
Your submissions are quite interesting and radical (not in a bad way though). What people like sapientia are simply asking for is to give physical proofs for your claims.

You said you are a God; prove it! You said you can read people's minds; read my mind; tell me what I am thinking.

You said you have seen many ascended masters; tell us how they look like. Tell us how Jesus Christ looks like; show us a picture like one commenter said yesterday!

We need physical proofs, not mere verbal statements about ETs, faraway stars and galaxies, that are difficult to verify for the everyday Nigerian. Methinks a physical proof of the aforementioned entities would go a long way to convince skeptics.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
AmunaNo1:

Who designed DNA? ET's did , by virtue of this they have everything to do with it.
How was it designed? Asking for the field of science they use presumes modern science is perfect and all knowing, a quick Google search will prove the contrary. Modern science is in fact playing catch up with what the ancients new thousands of years ago.
These are the questions you are asking.
I also noticed you stylishly ignored my enquires. the questions are designed to help you see truth not insult your intellect, It will greatly benefit you to answer them.

The future seems to be the study of the past, and how we can express the technologies we have in us to the material 3D world. All the technologies we see outwards exist in our Human System, which reaches outwards to the different inner bodies that connects to the different dimensions, It is our ability to connect to those frequencies that we gain the intuition and inspiration to build things.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
sad
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
TiAd:

Your submissions are quite interesting and radical (not in a bad way though). What people like sapientia are simply asking for is to give physical proofs for your claims.

You said you are a God; prove it! You said you can read people's minds; read my mind; tell me what I am thinking.

You said you have seen many ascended masters; tell us how they look like. Tell us how Jesus Christ looks like; show us a picture like one commenter said yesterday!

We need physical proofs, not mere verbal statements about ETs, faraway stars and galaxies, that are difficult to verify for the everyday Nigerian. Methinks a physical proof of the aforementioned entities would go a long way to convince skeptics.

And what will my reward be for providing the proof ?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Billyonaire:

And what will my reward be for providing the proof ?
What has been your reward for opening threads of this nature a number of times, discussing esoteric knowledge, attacking religions? What do you stand to gain from spiritual awakening and enlightenment of people that look up to you for guidance?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
TiAd:

What has been your reward for opening threads of this nature a number of times, discussing esoteric knowledge, attacking religions? What do you stand to gain from spiritual awakening and enlightenment of people that look up to you for guidance?

It's knowledge of who they are. I am just telling people to remember that they are Spirit Beings and I tell them how the world started and what you insult as demons and what you love as God.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing for religions ? yes ? Cos of the benefit you guys get or because you want to remain a zombie ?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Billyonaire:

It's knowledge of who they are. I am just telling people to remember that they are Spirit Beings and I tell them how the world started and what you insult as demons and what you love as God.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing for religions ? yes ? Cos of the benefit you guys get or because you want to remain a zombie ?
I am only asking, like some other Nlers here, that you consolidate your claims with physical proofs. I don't think this should be a big deal for a God.

You have made many outrageous assertions, which even the brightest minds in science and technology of our time never documented. Not that I am saying you are wrong about all these, about your views on religion and spirituality; and I am not implying that you are right either.

Other than asking us to conduct research to verify your findings and assertions here, I think the onus lies on you to back up your claims with physical proofs that are verifiable. Not mere corroboration from other monikers.

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
TiAd:

I am only asking, like some other Nlers here, that you consolidate your claims with physical proofs. I don't think this should be a big deal for a God.

You have made many outrageous assertions, which even the brightest minds in science and technology of our time never documented. Not that I am saying you are wrong about all these, about your view about religion and spirituality; and I am not implying that you are right either.

Other than asking us to conduct research to verify your findings and assertions here, I think the onus lies on you to back up your claims with physical proofs that are verifiable. Not mere corroboration from other monikers.

What greater proof do you need than waking up at night and meditating you alone and closing your eyes and learning these wonderful art of soul traveling ? It is not scary. Those greatest scientific minds you mentioned are at a level I was at some point, I wrote those guys, and I exchange notes and I make my submissions known. Then I move on when I had opportunity to realize that I was not crazy that what I was getting was from a source higher than Humans, so it was researches that made me realize things called Extra-terrestrials. I had to keep an open mind and I am not interested in sharing this to you at all and I do not want you to take this personal. I do not really care about your opinions of me, I simply document my strangest discoveries and I am asking you not to believe me, just do your research so we can collaborate, so it does not look like I am preaching or gaining anything from here. I have a wonderful life and I share these things to keep my mind clear from data coming in.

There will be no proof, stop being lazy and waiting for me to do all the dirty jobs and provide clues for you. I am human too and I gain nothing from you for this. Just doing what makes me feel occupied on my free time.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by AmunaNo1: 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
TiAd:

Unfortunately, concrete physical proofs cannot be afforded at the monument, however this does not mean we should devolve into blind faith. Appolonius of perga states that through the nous that is the intellect or reason one may experience God. In light of his wisdom. I will attempt to provide some logical, circumstantial proofs for life off planet.

First we must consider the size of the Universe. The usiverse is in a constant state of expansion, containing countless, galaxies,star clusters, planets, moons and asteroids. probability wise, it is highly like life will exist on several of these bodies. Through the advent of quantum physics, scientist now acknowledge the existence of a multi verse. So take the universe and multiply by infinity to get a grasp of the space available for life, more space increases the likely hood for alien life.

Secondly, consider the age of the universe. according to modern science the universe is around 13 billion years old, the earth just being a mere 4.6 billion. Life comes from life, as nothing can ever come from nothing, so therefore life existed since before we arrived on this planet. Subtracting the age of the universe from that of earth, and given the rate of development of humans as a species on this planet, it is obvious that there was Ample time for an advanced civilization to develop.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
AmunaNo1:

Unfortunately, concrete physical proofs cannot be afforded at the monument, however this does not mean we should devolve into blind faith. Appolonius of perga states that through the nous that is the intellect or reason one may experience God. In light of his wisdom. I will attempt to provide some logical, circumstantial proofs for life off planet.
I strongly believe ETs exist. I think it would be ludicrous for anyone to think we, humans, are all alone in this extremely massive universe. And to be candid, a number of assertions of OP are logical and coherent. But being logical is starkly different from being factual.

When you attack an established concept like religion, which billions of humans from various generations have devoted their time and resources to for thousands of years; you have to present something extraordinary. When you make a very bold statement that you are a God, you need to prove this!

Failure to do that will make consider your conviction appear as a sham.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
AmunaNo1:

First we must consider the size of the Universe. The usiverse is in a constant state of expansion, containing countless, galaxies,star clusters, planets, moons and asteroids. probability wise, it is highly like life will exist on several of these bodies. Through the advent of quantum physics, scientist now acknowledge the existence of a multi verse. So take the universe and multiply by infinity to get a grasp of the space available for life, more space increases the likely hood for alien life.

Secondly, consider the age of the universe. according to modern science the universe is around 13 billion years old, the earth just being a mere 4.6 billion. Life comes from life, as nothing can ever come from nothing, so therefore life existed since before we arrived on this planet. Subtracting the age of the universe from that of earth, and given the rate of development of humans as a species on this planet, it is obvious that there was Ample time for an advanced civilization to develop.

Thanks for the input.

There are Humans living outside Earth on colonies built on this Solar System, some Humans are outside the Solar system and beyond, and I have information that as far as kuiper Belt there are Humans, some of whom are not allowed to come into the Solar System any more. Some are even banned from coming back to Earth and I mean real Humans like us. Those wealthiest world citizens you have no knowledge of, that own LockHeed Martins, Boeing etc developed technologies years ago and they are mining asteroids and developing technologies and meeting other civilizations and sharing technologies.

Then we also have other Humanoid beings too, some of their legs with three toes, some have different features. Some people with third eyes opened when they see these people. Those race of humanoids do not need space machine, they dont need spaceships, they have developed personal capabilities to fly with their bodies and arrive at any destination instantly. The create vortex to move through dimensions. So those with opened third eyes see these beings and call them Angels or demons etc.

I am actually fed trying to explain these stuff and I created this thread to share information that will help people understand that religions can only take you so far, but it can not answer the basic questions like;

Why were we born ?
Why do we die ?
What is death ?
Where do I go when I die ?
Where was I before I was born ?
What happens if one is about to die ?

Those are the questions to made me research and what I found is what makes me come here to share but now I see it is not a great idea.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by IndustryEight: 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
Very interesting thread, some people sha! Person go join mouth for wetin no concern am, to even give him own tori concerning wetin him think be war self. Hello folks, I wanted to understand how sound plays out in our universe, what is its purpose? And what is with the 432 frequency?. Sir Billy, correct guy, and Mr A... Make unah help my solution abeg. Love you guys !
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by AmunaNo1: 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
TiAd:

I strongly believe ETs exist. I think it would be ludicrous for anyone to think we, humans, are all alone in this extremely massive universe. And to be candid, a number of assertions of OP are logical and coherent. But being logical is starkly different from being factual.

When you attack an established concept like religion, which billions of humans from various generations have devoted their time and resources to for thousands of years; you have to present something extraordinary. When you make a very bold statement that you are a God, you need to prove this!

Failure to do that will make consider your conviction appear as a sham.
Just because an idea is established and adhered to by billions doesnt mean it is correct either. We may understand the true nature of an object by observation. What have been the effects of religion on mankind thus far? Why should we accept a system that works less than 1 percent of the time. Take Christianity for example. if the world ended at this very moment not up to half a percent of humans at least by Christian standards will make heaven. This is pure nonsense.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

The OP stating he is God is not a new thing. The Rishis and Maharaja of India all claim the same thing. it is your idea of what God is that separates you from them. it is in fact not a bold statement and as such even breathing, thinking and feeling may be provided as proof, because no power on earth can yet replicate these processes but they do it everyday.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
AmunaNo1:

They do not read bro, they just want you to research and tell them so they can give you their 10% as tithe. That is why they are deceived by Pastors and Imams.

Do not bother giving them clues. Such people have never had time to read. They depend on what they learnt 10 years ago and they will challenge anyone who says otherwise.

It is pitiful sometimes when you actually tell people to go to google and do findings they still refuse. And you beg them to open third eye they are scared like rabbits and you tell them practice Soul Travel and you see them running to their Pastors and Imams. Religious people are cowards in a way and it is not all of them, but those who ernestly seek the truth will find it anywhere. And that is what I keep doing. It is a journey and we are not stopping here.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
This is quite risible. Anyone would just present a notion with proof and you expect educated people to take you serious.

You said you are a God; then prove it. That shouldn't be so difficult.

You claimed you have seen a number of ascended masters including Jesus; then describe Christ's appearance.

Let us do own research and see if the proof you give tallies with the accounts of other people, not religionists per se.

Are these things so difficult to do for a God?

I am even wondering how people believe these claims, without proof, which now look like those tales and fables in holy books.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by AmunaNo1: 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Billyonaire:

They do not read bro, they just want you to research and tell them so they can give you their 10% as tithe. That is why they are deceived by Pastors and Imams.

Do not bother giving them clues. Such people have never had time to read. They depend on what they learnt 10 years ago and they will challenge anyone who says otherwise.

It is pitiful sometimes when you actually tell people to go to google and do findings they still refuse. And you beg them to open third eye they are scared like rabbits and you tell them practice Soul Travel and you see them running to their Pastors and Imams. Religious people are cowards in a way and it is not all of them, but those who ernestly seek the truth will find it anywhere. And that is what I keep doing. It is a journey and we are not stopping here.
Yes. I have often thought of starting a religious movement based off Christianity but I have too much of a conscience to do so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Mbaka Distances Himself From Protest Against Closure Of His Adoration Ministry / Pastor Ea Adeboye Phone Number / Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.