Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? (2510 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
feb 26 2016 in california, a woman Rashida Lucas filed for a divorce cos according to her, her husband TP Lucas is TOO NICE and it's driving her crazy

she added in court that her husband was way too nice and she finds it weird and absurd

she said he cooked everyday (morning, noon and night) and always brought her breakfast in bed, baths and takes care of the every need of their 2 yrs old daughter including takng her to school, cleans the entire house, washes their
clothes and forbids her from doing any house chore, gives her huge amounts of money monthly, forfeits his own needs/pleasure during sex, always makes sure she is sexually satisfied & orgasms at least 4 times before he stops (he eats her pussy & practically worships her body), gives her the keys to their car & allows her go clubbing with friends anytime she wants and he never gets angry or shouts at her even though she purposely try to annoy him

personally i find this kinda man strange

SO LADIES CAN YOU MARRY A MAN WHO'S TOO NICE?
Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by Elparaiso(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
So performing the duties of a husband is being too nice? Thank God, I don see excuse.
Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by AnodaIT(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
Too much nice guy means lack of respect from the girl

A girl that sees you as not Commanding respect won't be comfortable as she is aware that her friends might see her as being too cheap
Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by alfred007(m): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
well we already know that women don't know what they want! chikina

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
I've seen a video of something similar to this

It was kinda hilarious.
Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by IamLEGEND1: 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
The lies contained in this thread...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by Sudokudon: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Yoruba people will call it 'oko gbewu dani'. I'm not sure any lady wants that kind of man. A man may be caring but should be assertive, decisive and have ego.

Be it a man or a woman, there should be element of humanity. You must be able to get angry, cry or show remorse, make mistakes, laugh or humorous etc. When you see someone who lacks any of those things, he/she might likely be pretending or simple a doll.

I will do the same the woman did, if I were in her shoes. Provoke him and not provoked? Mba!, I no dey that one

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
I can cos am nice too.
Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
It's not about ladies being confused or not knowing what they want. People that are too nice are sometimes seen as time bombs waiting to explode. They are obsessed, that they see no wrong in you.

These kinda partners can do and undo when angry.
This is what scares people, not the "niceness" itself.

I have dated one before, I know how it ended.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
feb 26 2016 in california, a woman Rashida Lucas filed for a divorce cos according to her, her husband TP Lucas is TOO NICE and it's driving her crazy

she added in court that her husband was way too nice and she finds it weird and absurd

she said he cooked everyday (morning, noon and night) and always brought her breakfast in bed, baths and takes care of the every need of their 2 yrs old daughter including takng her to school, cleans the entire house, washes their
clothes and forbids her from doing any house chore, gives her huge amounts of money monthly, forfeits his own needs/pleasure during sex, always makes sure she is sexually satisfied & orgasms at least 4 times before he stops (he eats her pussy & practically worships her body), gives her the keys to their car & allows her go clubbing with friends anytime she wants and he never gets angry or shouts at her even though she purposely try to annoy him

first off, like so many posters on nl, your article is exaggerated bs and easily disproved

https://munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/4x5dmd/remembering-that-time-on-divorce-court-when-a-woman-complained-that-her-husbands-incredible-cooking-made-her-fat

Today, as you're hopefully not learning for the first time, is Valentine's Day. And on this day, we'd like to look back and remember the man who ultimately taught us what real love is all about.

Of course, we're talking about T.P. Lucas, the plaintiff on the very best episode of Divorce Court of all time.

In this historic case of incredible reality television and its accompanying life lessons, our man T.P. takes his soon-to-be ex-wife Rashida to court hoping the judge will compel her to return his Toyota Camry—pretty well-trodden ground for DC. But things get seriously bonkers—and fast—when Judge Lynn Toller asks what broke up their marriage.

Apparently, T.P. was just too nice to his wife. Chief among her grievances were that he said "I love you" too much—more than twice a week, according to Rashida—and that he was such a good cook, and cooked delicious meals for her so often, that she ended up gaining weight.

If this all sounds familiar, you may have seen the viral video that ensued when some visionary took the clip of Rashida complaining about her husband's too-good cooking and reintroduced it to social in short form. You probably remember this quote from Rashida on the daily hell that was living with her husband:

"The man can cook. Brother can throw down. But I mean, he cooked four course meals for breakfast, lunch, dinner. Two o'clock in the morning, if I was hungry he wouldn't fix me a sandwich—this man would make a whole meatloaf, potatoes and gravy, vegetables, a big stupid cup of Kool-Aid. I'd go to sleep right on that food and then get up in the morning and he done fixed French toast, pancakes, grits, biscuits, so now I'm laying on food on top of the food I just laid on a couple of hours ago."
Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
http://yournationnews.com/judge-finds-the-most-ungrateful-woman-in-the-world-i-cant-believe-what-i-am-hearing/

TP Lucas brought his estranged wife, Rashida Lucas to Divorce Court for Judge Lynn Toler to hear their case. He claims that Rashida left one day with his 2000 Camry and never returned.

TP and Rashida Lucas were married for five years until the marriage abruptly ended, much to the surprise of TP. Without any warning or notice, Rashida left her one year old child with TP and drove off in his 2000 Camry. She did not come back home.

Judge Lynn Toler was as shocked as the audience to hear the rational of Rashida Lucas for leaving her husband. Rashida felt that after five years of marriage, TP was too nice of a husband. He told her he loved her every day, treated her children to previous men well and never was mean.

Judge Lynn told TP Lucas “You are a wonderful man and don’t let ungrateful women change who you are”.

TP had brought the case to the court to recoup the losses for the Camry, requesting to either have the car returned or the cash value. It turned out that Rashida no longer had the car in her possession.

The Judge seemed to be fed up with how Rashida was acting during the proceedings. Judge Lynn tells Rashida “You are trifling and small minded. How dare you be so self centered”

Judge Lynn Toler ruled the judgement in favor of TP Lucas in the amount of $2,500.

Surprisingly enough, TP stated to the cameras after the hearing that he would still take Rashida back.
Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2018
alfred007:
well we already know that women don't know what they want! chikina

grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
AntiBrutus:
It's not about ladies being confused or not knowing what they want. People that are too nice are sometimes seen as time bombs waiting to explode. They are obsessed, that they see no wrong in you.

These kinda partners can do and undo when angry.
This is what scares people, not the "niceness" itself.

I have dated one before, I know how it ended.

This is just wrong. Such people are often not short tempered. Yes they may have bad temper but not short tempered.

Moreso, they do give repeated warning always, but because they seem to be very tolerant till you push them to the wall and they smack back, you will then start speaking about how nasty they can get.

They are very easy to deal with if you pay very close attention to what they want or when they voice their concerns.
Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by kazolad(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
Women generally are very difficult to comprehend. They simply dont know what they want.
Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Sometimes marrying /dating "the perfect guy" can be dangerous smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Gungnir:

This is just wrong. Such people are often not short tempered. Yes they may have bad temper but not short tempered.

Moreso, they do give repeated warning always, but because they seem to be very tolerant till you push them to the wall and they smack back, you will then start speaking about how nasty they can get.

They are very easy to deal with if you pay very close attention to what they want or when they voice their concerns.

Are you shureeeeeeee ?Nice people can be devils o !
Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

Are you shureeeeeeee ?Nice people can be devils o !

I wasn't speaking in absolute. It's as simple as whoever is dealing with them should not exploit their niceness.

Yes there are evil nice people.
Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
Gungnir:

I wasn't speaking in absolute. It's as simple as whoever is dealing with them should not exploit their niceness.

Yes there are evil nice people.

I dig.. just fooling around...
Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by MissWrite(f): 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
There's a thin line between nice and patsy. Serving breakfast in bed, taking care of her needs, and watching the kids are all nice things. But then she says she deliberately tries to push his buttons: she clubs with her friends, probably (hypothetically) hooks up with guys to provoke him. She expects him to get jealous and angry, but all he says is, "that's okay, baby, I know you're only having fun" That's crossing the line from nice to patsy. A patsy isn't nice; he's a pushover. No resistance or integrity. It does not come from a desire to please; it's rather a manifestation of a person's inability to stand up for themselves. That's not an attractive quality at all, and it is frustrating for all parties concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
MissWrite:
There's a thin line between nice and patsy. Serving breakfast in bed, taking care of her needs, and watching the kids are all nice things. But then she says she deliberately tries to push his buttons: she clubs with her friends, probably (hypothetically) hooks up with guys to provoke him. She expects him to get jealous and angry, but all he says is, "that's okay, baby, I know you're only having fun" That's crossing the line from nice to patsy. A patsy isn't nice; he's a pushover. No resistance or integrity. It does not come from a desire to please; it's rather a manifestation of a person's inability to stand up for themselves. That's not an attractive quality at all, and it is frustrating for all parties concerned.

sweet, it felt like candy in the mouth...sweet

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
MissWrite:
There's a thin line between nice and patsy. Serving breakfast in bed, taking care of her needs, and watching the kids are all nice things. But then she says she deliberately tries to push his buttons: she clubs with her friends, probably (hypothetically) hooks up with guys to provoke him. She expects him to get jealous and angry, but all he says is, "that's okay, baby I know you're only having fun" That's crossing the line from nice to patsy. A patsy isn't nice; he's a pushover. No resistance or integrity. It does not come from a desire to please; it's rather a manifestation of a person's inability to stand up for themselves. That's not an attractive quality at all, and it is frustrating for all parties concerned.
No dear,

That is not pasty, that is plain stupid
Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by Apina(m): 12:01am On Jan 29, 2018
Nice guys always finish last undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by MissWrite(f): 12:05am On Jan 29, 2018
greiboy:
No dear,

That is not pasty, that is plain stupid

Lol! grin cheesy. Whatever it is, at least we can agree that it is not "being nice". wink

Being with a man that's such a pushover can leave a person feeling very guilty about accepting these niceties. It's like taking advantage of someone who's physically or mentally challenged. You want them to do nice things for you, but you're wondering if you're being a bully. And when you try so hard but cannot find their limits, it just starts to feel like a trap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 29, 2018
Apina:
Nice guys always finish last undecided

I agree. No one likes those losers. Nice guys are nothing but dumb losers
Re: Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 29, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

Be lying o, we are looking are you.

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Sexy Girls / This Lady Is Really Crazy. / Check Out These Hot Babes Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.