Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. (35544 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend / Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by stevecantrell: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
never been a fan of math myself...
Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by Amirullaha(m): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
He was jailed for driving at 60mph that lead to the death of his daughter whereas here in this shithole country, Many people have been killed by driving at the rate of140kph and it won't even make the news...
I cry for my country...

1 Like

Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by cchiagom(f): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
A lesson to learn, don't be in a hurry while driving no matter what at the end of the day they never went to the maths lesson. I had such an experience so many years ago, I was hitting the accelerator thinking it was the break to God be the glory I came out alive without any hurt.
Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by Pamelayoung: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Speed kills. Better to arrive late than to be late

1 Like

Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by Cynate(f): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
Amirullaha:
He was jailed for driving at 60kph that lead to the death of his daughter whereas here in this shithole country, Many people have been killed by driving at the rate of140kph and it won't even make the news...
I cry for my country...
Its 60MPH
Which is almost 100KPH

But speed kills
Germans drives at 120KPH

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
.Some men can drive as if demons is pursuing them. Too much speed.

The day I entered my neighbor's car on his way to work. I vowed that's the last day I will join him on my way to work. His speed is just too bad. I even told him when I dropped at my office. He smiled and said he's in control of the car and speed is exciting. I just shake my head.
Fast forward few months later, he bought a new car. Just two weeks of him, driving the car, I saw dent at the bumper. I strolled to where he is, as he was cleaning his car. I asked what happened to your new car?
He said Alexia, mehn yesterday I, my wife and two kids attended a wedding and as we were leaving for home, I was already high. And you remember the way I drive, I was driving with high speed, this car was so light in my hands and from nowhere I didn't see a bus parked by the highway, that's how a part of my bumper, the headlight side hit the bus behind, with the impact, my wife and kids were screaming. My brain was jolted back to reality, in a split second, I turned the steering the other side and pressed brake. It was around 12midnight. I was so shocked, my kids were crying., my wife was screaming blood of Jesus! It then dawned on me, I could have killed my family there and then.

So now, no more over speed. Am taking it easy now.
I just shake my head and I said God saved u and your family. And told u before, u felt am a woman and women likes to talk.
Well thank God u won't speed anymore. Just take it easy.

That's how he would have wiped out his family in one night. And he said he was drunk driving! But he felt he's in control angry

The doctor deserve the jail and his feet is even cut off sef.
Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by fapcrook(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
Driving at 60km/h? Here, where they call us shithole(courtesy D Trump) we drive at 100 and when such a thing happens, the driver is lft to go away freely , reason why they call us names
Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by mommaJ(f): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
SORRY OP & NAIRALANDERS. I POSTED A THREAD YESTERDAY:
https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help...I REALLY NEED IT TO GET TO FRONT PAGE.PLEASE HELP US GET OUR MIRACLE. THANK YOU ALL.
Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by chuggy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
Blackfyre:
Which kain maths test be that one?....undecided
Further Mathematics
Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by Proudlyblack(f): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Village people
Why are thou this wicked?
Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by naijhubs(m): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by DALE917(f): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
Maybe there was pressure on him from the daughter to get her to class fast

I feel for him
I hope he'll be able to forgive himself
Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by thorpido(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
So sad.Double tragedy.
Like the judge said,the sentencing is the lesser of the punishments.
The guilt of killing his daughter will linger longer.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by Macgreat(m): 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
That's the end of his career!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by mechanics(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
eyah, I really feel for him, to loose his own daughter and now facing jail term.
Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by Witnes: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
Oyibo ppl no get religion but better pass Nigerians wey religion na b dia drinking water. C how ppl value lives go reach to dey arrest u on top of accident wen claimed ur child and wujor ur two legs.
When nigeria celebrate killings

1 Like

Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by billyG(m): 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
Kai!It look like this man is frm edo state,this is not ordinary oo! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by sirusX(m): 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
They have a Serious Collision Investigation Unit....here we just have olopa and SARS grin

I guess every officer there has a role to play...not here where police do lastma work....lastma do frsc work....vio do everybody work

9ja which way??
Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 28, 2018
Better late than never
Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by seguno2: 1:31am On Jan 28, 2018
dominique:
As if it is not bad enough that he lost his child, he has to go to jail for it. RIP little girl

Don’t you want other potentially dangerous drivers to be discouraged
Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by zolajpower: 5:50am On Jan 28, 2018
Where's nwamaipka when u need him for stories like this . this is where ur reaction is needed the most ,boko.
What a waste of the little girls life ,stupid father . u thought you are in Nigeria ,where incident like this would have gone under the carpet
Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by funmifatoyinbo: 7:34am On Jan 28, 2018
This man can never forgive himself o
Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by toprealman: 8:17am On Jan 28, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad village bluetooth,i greet una
Safety first!
Re: Doctor Gets 4-year Jailtime For Accidentally Killing His Daughter. by Axiwaju(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2018
dominique:
As if it is not bad enough that he lost his child, he has to go to jail for it. RIP little girl
Ma, If I May Ask! Who Killed His Child? And Who Shld Be Responsible?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say / 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos / AAU Student Killed By Cultists In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.