Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo (5325 Views)

I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. / Transcripts Vs Statement Of Result.......any Difference? / WES(US) Evaluation With Statement Of Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by MVLOX(m): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
A friend just sent me this intriguing result from his school, Ambrose Alli University.... From the Photo below it's very recent. But the question that has been bothering me is this, are the students in that department that bad or is this a case of the Nigerian factor?

Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by delishpot: 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
The lecturer needs to be investigated. That is a disgrace to his career

6 Likes

Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by micfoley: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mass failure. But there is certainly more to this. How can 85% of candidates fail an exam?

4 Likes

Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by IamLEGEND1: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
Meanwhile that 1 student with 'C'...

15 Likes

Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by iheartellah(m): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
grin
IamLEGEND1:
Meanwhile that 1 student with 'C'...
Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by Bilabong(m): 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
"C" Guy be like
Sense wee not keeey me.

8 Likes

Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Bilabong:
"C"
Guy be like

Sense wee not keeey me.
grin

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by mikhe2(m): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ambrose Ali lecturers doing magic to their students angry

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by gudvibz(f): 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
The hod should have rejected this result and the lecture should be questioned after thorough investigations angry this is very bad and sad

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by Shukusheka(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
Wetin dey pain me pass be say lecturers wey dey always give mass failures like this no dey ever sabi book. Na only agidi dem dey get. angry

4 Likes

Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by RealAdewole(m): 12:14am On Jan 28, 2018
The lecturer will be like

A belongs to God
B is for me
C is for the best student
D for good students
E for average students
F for others

but a lecturer once told me "if 30% of your students score below 45% or fail your exam, you fail not the students".

12 Likes

Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by Crossbow(m): 1:18am On Jan 28, 2018
I saw more than this.. It was during my 2nd year in Uni. A department, I think Marketing could not boast of a "C" in a borrowed course.. I think the course was Eco 2.. (From the department of economics and statistics).

4 - D
174 or thereabout -F
Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by Affable0709(m): 4:20am On Jan 28, 2018
Well, the lecturers are not helping matters.
Group of sadist.

But straight Fatima Tara, F9 after this......

#Team F9

1 Share

Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by Tolzeal(m): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2018
Not recent — That was 2008

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by MVLOX(m): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2018
Tolzeal:
Not recent — That was 2008
Please try to see an optician.... Thank me later.... Uwc

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by EarthXmetahuman: 9:59am On Jan 28, 2018
delishpot:
Nigerian lecturers actually take pride in failing students.

Makes them feel like a god.

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by seyifunmi005(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2018
Laugh out loud : see Naija celebrities before and after fame pictures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id8VeUC4JEM
Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by rattlesnake(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
All these slay queen olodo rabata
Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by Samusu(m): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
The Lecturer is a colossal failure. He is mad, and very unserious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
That was our chemistry 201 that why we are campaigning to remove chemistry from our course cause we are engineering student not chemistry student

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by oPPOSEE: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
It is the op that lacks comprehension.

DUNCE
Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by MVLOX(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
oPPOSEE:
It is the op that lacks comprehension.

DUNCE
Oya Professor Olodo help me out.....
Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by Rickyzagy: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
smiley
Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by pointblank247(m): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
delishpot:
he could not have been taught all the courses by the same lecturer

failing all tett coureseg is a clear evidence that he was dead on arrival at school.
Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by Malawian(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
MVLOX:
A friend just sent me this intriguing result from his school, Ambrose Alli University.... From the Photo below it's very recent. But the question that has been bothering me is this, are the students in that department that bad or is this a case of the Nigerian factor?
2 things, either Dem no buy him handout, or them no sort. Even if na another thing him set as exam other than wetin him teach, Ekpoma students dey cover that aspect.
Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by Malawian(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
omohz:
That was our chemistry 201 that why we are campaigning to remove chemistry from our course cause we are engineering student not chemistry student
sorry, I understand now, I was engineering there too. they actually helped us remove that chem 201 during our set cos we never had time to go for their lectures FNS because it was conflicting with another course in engineering
Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by delishpot: 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
pointblank247:
he could not have been taught all the courses by the same lecturer

failing all tett coureseg is a clear evidence that he was dead on arrival at school.

Its not result of one person na
Re: What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo by pointblank247(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
delishpot:

Its not result of one person na
yeaa i did not check well. thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Records Mass Failure This Year. / Waec Result For 2018/2019 Is Out |how To Check Resul / Chevron Scholarship 2019/2020 Has Started Shortlisting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.