Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,459 members, 7,801,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" (15310 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by Nikkusha: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
Having sex on the first date used to be quite the scandal, but the rules of dating etiquette are looser than they used to be.

Should you have sex when you're not in the mood for the sake of your relationship?

No-one is particularly judged for having sex on a first date (at least not out loud) and how quickly you have sex doesn’t seem to have much of an impact on whether or not the relationship works.

Did I just say I had sex on the first date with my current boyfriend? Yes we did! and we are still crazy about each other for a over a year now and still counting.

A lady took to her twitter handle and posted: "Yes, I Bleep on the first date! It was our first date and we wrapped it up with a good ****

So would you blame this lady that posted this update?

If yes, why?

See more of her pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by oglalasioux(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
If prostitutes don't have sex on the 'first date', how can they collect their money?

Please who has that sense meme?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nothing person no go see on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by Daniel2289(m): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
C as dis babe tay fresh. Na so her pussy go still tay fresh. Nice body.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by XINZ: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
I still don't understand what Buhari's tweet has got to do with it, even though we all know it's a fat ass lie grin
Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by NairalandCS(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
See advert.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
oglalasioux:
If prostitutes don't have sex on the 'first date', how can they collect their money?

Please manage this one

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by Reedahgado(f): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
Olosho advertising her business. Keep up babe
Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by Timajohn(m): 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Is it a must for u to share ur nude pics online b4 u becme famous... Endtime girl

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by dollytino4real(f): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
na wah! see market strategy
Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by habsydiamond(m): 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
What is this black market for God's sake.....yamayama at yahoo.com
Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by stubbornman(m): 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ashawo just trying to advise her fellow ashawo and as well selling her market in the process

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by Snow02: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
keep it up baby girl ... #oloshomustchop
Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by Ebije1(m): 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
No be her fault..Blame it on sexdoll

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
boyfriend or client? this one na fat ashewo o
Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 28, 2018
ASHAWO
Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by Alhajipaulo(m): 12:54am On Jan 28, 2018
oglalasioux:

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by pussyeater(m): 1:06am On Jan 28, 2018
oglalasioux:

Your sense too much... Sense nor go kill you grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by boss1310(m): 5:11am On Jan 28, 2018
what I don't understand is why tell people about what you do in the bedroom which supposed to be a secret.
Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 28, 2018
May ogun kill u for editing d pic

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by Dvampire(m): 7:03am On Jan 28, 2018
The internet never forgets.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by Cowbuoy: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2018
shocked shocked

Chei, who has that girl's number?? Edakun e epp me... cry embarassed
Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by Humbleprick: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2018
Are you high why sensor what she posted freely to the worlds view
Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by oPPOSEE: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2018
Nice one there. Sex is overrated.
Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by Kingsley1000(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2018
RUBBISH...
Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by Kingsley1000(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2018
Humbleprick:
Are you high why sensor what she posted freely to the worlds view
see your name...mumu promoting oloshoism
Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by DONFASZY(m): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2018
Cheap product of a woman
Wen he wants to get married?he will remember hw loooose u r n ve a rethink
She is jus one of d available gateway
Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by Liard(m): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2018
Yall know that this probably isnt a true story. Probably made up by the blogger to get traffic to his page. The girl in the second picture is not even the same person as the first picture. But trust Nigerians to believe anything, we apparently aren't as smart as we portray ourselves to be.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" by eddyslim(m): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2018
Internet never forget..... Now you don use your hand shoot yourself!! Continue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. / How To Grow Your African Virgin Hair Faster / If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.